Dake Bible Discussion BoardDid God know that Billions would go to Hell?

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
victoryword
Knock and It Shall Be Opened Unto You

Did God know that Billions would go to Hell?

Post by victoryword »

http://vindicatinggod.blogspot.com/2015 ... go-to.html

macca
Tarry Until Ye Be Endued With Power From On High

Re: Did God know that Billions would go to Hell?

Post by macca »

The fact that all that are conceived have their names written in the book of life,
Vindicates your post.
:angel:

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

Lay man's answer.

No, God has no idea who will choose to obey and remain faithful and who will choose to sin and remain in sin and refuse to love and obey Him.

God created Hell for the devil and his sinning angels, and those who eventually sided with him in rebellion against God, Matthew 25:41.

God has given every man, woman and younger person who has reached the age of reason, free moral agency. In other words, God does NOT KNOW what persons will do until they choose to do it.

If they choose to sin, God has paved the way for the person to repent and return to God. If a person who has freely chosen a life of sin and fails to or refuses to repent then they will end up in Hell with the devil and his angels.

God will also do right by those who have never heard of Him, Jesus or the Gospel.

In Romans 2:12-16 that God will do right by every man according to the light he has received. He said, "For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law; (for not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified. For when the gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these having not the law, are a law unto themselves: which show the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the meanwhile accusing or else excusing one another;) In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel."

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

Jesus Christ not only created this universe He created all of them and upholds them by the word of his power.Col 1.John 1.

Matt.25 He tells the wicked depart from me ye cursed into everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels......Note Christ the Lord is the Judge.

victoryword

Post by victoryword »

No problem Billy. If my posts disturb you you really don't have to read them. Blessings.

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

:morning: :morning: :morning:

victoryword wrote:No problem Billy. If my posts disturb you you really don't have to read them. Blessings.

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

you are missing my point entirely. +ummm

victoryword wrote:No problem Billy. If my posts disturb you you really don't have to read them. Blessings.

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

branham1965 wrote:you are missing my point entirely. +ummm

Solution billy, he gives us permission not to read them so, don't read them. He reminds me of Sister Scholastica

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

victoryword

Post by victoryword »

Ironman wrote:

Solution billy, he gives us permission not to read them so, don't read them. He reminds me of Sister Scholastica
It's a great solution. Does that mean I won't be getting anymore responses from you two again? Can I now post to help those actually want to benefit from what I have to say rather than those like you and Billy who want to whine, cry, and argue?

Ironman

Post by Ironman »

victoryword wrote:
Ironman wrote:

It's a great solution. Does that mean I won't be getting anymore responses from you two again? Can I now post to help those actually want to benefit from what I have to say rather than those like you and Billy who want to whine, cry, and argue?
Who's whining and crying, you can do what ever you like, just as we can give our opinions on doctrine wether reading your links or not? Who's going to by and read a book just to appease and respond to you? I read the Bible, that's where I get my knowledge. You need to get over yourself.

And get a sense of humour if that's at all possible? :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: