Dake Bible Discussion BoardHow Did God bring the Flood of Noah?

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
victoryword
Knock and It Shall Be Opened Unto You

Re: How Did God bring the Flood of Noah?

Post by victoryword »

I have explained the language of the passage using other Scripture. It is up to you to accept or reject it but I won't spend any time attempting to convince you. As I stated in another thread Scripture also says that God deceived a prophet:
  • And if the prophet be deceived when he hath spoken a thing, I the Lord have deceived that prophet, and I will stretch out my hand upon him, and will destroy him from the midst of my people Israel. (Eze. 14:9)
Scripture also says that God moved David to sin by numbering Israel (2 Sam. 24:1). Centuries later we discover that Satan was the actual agent of temptation (1 Chron. 21:1).

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: How Did God bring the Flood of Noah?

Post by branham1965 »

SIGHS...

DID JEHOVAH SAY THAT HE WAS GOING TO DESTROY THE EARTH WITH A FLOOD????

WAS HE TRYING TO HOODWINK US IN THE BIBLE???DID HE SAY THESE THINGS TO MISLEAD US AND CAUSE US TO BE MIXED UP????

FOLKS REFUSE TO ACCEPT THE FACT THAT GOD IS A GOD OF JUDGEMENT.

PREACHER 'S ARE TEACHING THAT GOD IS NOT A GOD OF JUDGEMENT. +pieface +pieface +pieface

JAMES SAID JAMES 3:1 TEACHER'S RECEIVE "HEAVIER JUDGEMENT".FROM WHOM DO THEY RECEIVE IT???FROM GOD THAT IS WHO.

" FOR WE KNOW HIM THAT SAID VENGEANCE BELONGETH UNTO ME,I WILL RECOMPENSE .AND AGAIN THE LORD WILL JUDGE HIS PEOPLE,IT IS A FEARFUL THING TO FALL INTO THE HANDS OF THE LIVING GOD." HEBREWS 10:30-31.

victoryword wrote:I have explained the language of the passage using other Scripture. It is up to you to accept or reject it but I won't spend any time attempting to convince you. As I stated in another thread Scripture also says that God deceived a prophet:
  • And if the prophet be deceived when he hath spoken a thing, I the Lord have deceived that prophet, and I will stretch out my hand upon him, and will destroy him from the midst of my people Israel. (Eze. 14:9)
Scripture also says that God moved David to sin by numbering Israel (2 Sam. 24:1). Centuries later we discover that Satan was the actual agent of temptation (1 Chron. 21:1).