Dake Bible Discussion BoardGod's Judgement's on Nations and Individual's

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

God's Judgement's on Nations and Individual's

Post by branham1965 »

i am studying on this.

Professor Homer Hailey was a revered teacher.

get a copy of his study One Stone Biblical Resources@ Amazon.

God's Judgement and Punishment's Individual's and Nation's

this was his addendum to his study on Daniel.

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: God's Judgement's on Nations and Individual's

Post by branham1965 »

He was one of the greatest campbellite scholars of all time...............

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

it never ceases to baffle me how that great scholars like Reverend Dake used every Bible resource under the sun.and boy o boy its just dandy.
Many others did as well.Dad Hagin and others.

yet let someone recommend anything on here its ignored as the misguided rantings of a +CrazyEyes +CrazyEyes +CrazyEyes

+pieface

sighs.

bibleman
Administrator

Post by bibleman »

branham1965 wrote:it never ceases to baffle me how that great scholars like Reverend Dake used every Bible resource under the sun.and boy o boy its just dandy.

yet let someone recommend anything on here its ignored as the misguided rantings of a +CrazyEyes +CrazyEyes +CrazyEyes

+pieface

sighs.
Well Billy,

Don't you think the fact that he taught baptismal regeneration would exclude him from being called a Biblical scholar?

God bless
Leon Bible

http://www.ministryhelps.com
http://www.dakebible.com
http://www.dakebibleboard.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DakeBibleDiscussion/

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

NO.

I REMEMBER YOU SUPPORTING BARCLAY OR SOME OTHER COMMENTATOR BECAUSE EVEN THOUGH HE DENIED THE MIRACLES OF THE LOAVES AND THE FISHES TWICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ..........HE WAS STILL JUST DANDY.

DO YOU USE BARNE'S NOTES??? HOW ABOUT OTHER COMMENTARIES????

HOW ABOUT ALL THOSE MATERIALS THAT YOU LISTED IN YOUR REVEREND DAKE BIBLIOGRAPHY???!!!! YOU EVER USE THEM????

IS MR.BULLINGER CONSIDERED NOT A SCHOLAR BECAUSE HE TEACHES RANK HERESY?????

BULLINGER IS HYPER DISPENSATIONAL EXTREMIST AND THAT IS FALSE DOCTRINE.HE TEACHES NO BAPTISM FOR BELIEVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and that is a contradiction of Jesus Christ Himself in the Great Commission.....thats enough of that.

i recall when a few of those folks-church of Christ ministers challenged people to a public debate right on here.

they were ready and rearing to go.and no one took them up on the challenge.
people here were wise not to have.

its not like playing around with me.

anyone here could not stand a chance in hades against their best debaters.

i read and have heard them debate all kinds.it is quite sobering.

they ARE NOT playing around.

bibleman wrote:
branham1965 wrote:it never ceases to baffle me how that great scholars like Reverend Dake used every Bible resource under the sun.and boy o boy its just dandy.

+pieface

sighs.
Well Billy,

Don't you think the fact that he taught baptismal regeneration would exclude him from being called a Biblical scholar?

bibleman
Administrator

Post by bibleman »

branham1965 wrote:NO.

I REMEMBER YOU SUPPORTING BARCLAY OR SOME OTHER COMMENTATOR BECAUSE EVEN THOUGH HE DENIED THE MIRACLES OF THE LOAVES AND THE FISHES TWICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ..........HE WAS STILL JUST DANDY.

HOW ABOUT ALL THOSE MATERIALS THAT YOU LISTED IN YOUR REVEREND DAKE BIBLIOGRAPHY???!!!! YOU EVER USE THEM????

BULLINGER IS HYPER DISPENSATIONAL EXTREMIST AND THAT IS FALSE DOCTRINE.HE TEACHES NO BAPTISM FOR BELIEVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and that is a contradiction of Jesus Christ Himself in the Great Commission.....thats enough of that.

i recall when a few of those folks-church of Christ ministers challenged people to a public debate right on here.

bibleman wrote:

+pieface

sighs.
Well Billy,

How can you call someone a Biblical scholar when they deny the power of faith in Christ alone for their salvation?

God bless
Leon Bible

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

EVERYTHING I SAID WAS TRUE.

AS USUAL YOU IGNORE MY PROPOSITIONS AND GO THERE.

YOU DO NOT EVEN BEGIN TO BELIEVE IN SALVATION BY GRACE THROUGH FAITH ALONE.NOT EVEN CLOSE.

YOU AND REVEREND DAKE AND ALL PENTECOSTALS BELIEVE IN SALVATION BY FAITH +++++WORKS AND A SINLESSLY PERFECT LIFE.

AND YOU GET ON PROFESSOR HAILEY. :morning:

bibleman wrote:

bibleman wrote:

+pieface

sighs.
Well Billy,

How can you call someone a Biblical scholar when they deny the power of faith in Christ alone for their salvation?

bibleman
Administrator

Post by bibleman »

branham1965 wrote:EVERYTHING I SAID WAS TRUE.
AS USUAL YOU IGNORE MY PROPOSITIONS AND GO THERE.
YOU DO NOT EVEN BEGIN TO BELIEVE IN SALVATION BY GRACE THROUGH FAITH ALONE.NOT EVEN CLOSE.
YOU AND REVEREND DAKE AND ALL PENTECOSTALS BELIEVE IN SALVATION BY FAITH +++++WORKS AND A SINLESSLY PERFECT LIFE.
AND YOU GET ON PROFESSOR HAILEY. :morning:
bibleman wrote:

bibleman wrote:

+pieface

sighs.
Well Billy,

No problem Billy,

I guess we will just have to disagree on this one.

God bless
Leon Bible

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

I was laying down upstairs 5:09am and thought i should post regarding this. :morning: :morning:

then i saw you posted Pastor.i think the book is interesting.but i dont know why i put all this stuff on here.sighs...i do apologize to you Pastor Bible. :agrue:

No problem Billy,

I guess we will just have to disagree on this one.[/quote]