Dake Bible Discussion BoardServing God in Vain?

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Serving God in Vain?

Post by Ironman »

If your church is using a manmade Bible version (which many of them now even openly claim), you are WORSHIPPING GOD IN VAIN, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
Matthew 15:8-9, “This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me. But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.”

Biblica, the company that produces the New International Version (NIV) Bible series, openly admit on their website that they DON'T believe in word-for-word inspiration. Instead, they believe in thought inspiration, that is, God gave His thoughts to men, and then those men wrote the Bible down in their own words. This is wrong!

Matthew 15:8-9, “This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me. But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.”
Serving God “IN VAIN” means that you are wasting your time, because God is not going to bless you (or is no longer blessing you). You are in fact, pulling on the SAME ROPE AS THE DEVIL. So why would God bless you?

Moses couldn't possibly have known any of the things about creation which he wrote about in the first 5 books of the Old Testament). Clearly, God spoke and then Moses wrote. It's that simple. The Bible teaches that every word in the Bible was written as God's Holy Spirit moved upon the various different writers. Thus, they are 100% God's Words and 0% man's words. Biblica says on their website that the Bible is “very human.” Well, their satanic manmade NIV certainly is “very human,” because it is not God's Holy Word. Consequently, they are WORSHIPPING GOD IN VAIN.

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Re: Serving God in Vain?

Post by Ironman »

I'm serious here. How can these changes be tolerated by followers of Christ

These translations, versions, call them what you like deny the deity of Christ! and you think that's all right? What a joke! I'll stay with the K.J.Bible than you!

Luke 2:33 reads as follows:

New International Version (NIV)- The child's father and mother marveled at what was said about him.

New American Standard Version (NASV)- And his father and his mother were marvelling at the things which were spoken concerning him;

New World Translation (NWT)- And its father and mother continued wondering at the things being spoken about it.

King James Version (KJV)- And Joseph and his mother marvelled at those things which were spoken of him.

Notice how the NIV, NASV, and NWT all agree in calling Joseph Jesus’ “father”. The KJV rightly states “Joseph” instead of “father” knowing that Joseph was not Jesus’ Father.

Here's another example: Luke 2:43

NIV- After the Feast was over, while his parents were returning home, the boy Jesus stayed behind in Jerusalem, but they were unaware of it.

NASV- and when they had fulfilled the days, as they were returning, the boy Jesus tarried behind in Jerusalem; and his parents knew it not;

NWT- and completed the days. But when they were returning, the boy Jesus remained behind in Jerusalem, and his parents did not notice it.

KJV- And when they had fulfilled the days, as they returned, the child Jesus tarried behind in Jerusalem; and Joseph and his mother knew not of it.

See that the NIV and NASV agree with the NWT. And again the KJV is careful to call him “Joseph”. Think this is insignificant? Remember the beliefs of the Gnostics and the Jehovah’s Witnesses (JW’s). Any small change is important when it fosters heresy.

It gets worse from here.

Remember the Gnostic/JW’s belief that the “Christ” did not die on the cross? They believe that the “Christ” (the spiritual) left, leaving only “Jesus” (the physical) to die on the cross. Let’s take a look at a verse that pertains to this exact issue. Luke 23:42

NIV- Then he said, "Jesus, remember me when you come into your kingdom."

NASV- And he said, Jesus, remember me when thou comest in thy kingdom.

NWT- And he went on to say: “Jesus, remember me when you get into your kingdom.”

KJV- And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom.

Notice the NIV, NASV, and NWT are all in agreement in having the malefactor call Him “Jesus” (the physical) , his earthly name. This adds to the belief that the “Christ” (the spiritual) had left. However, the KJV rightly records the malefactor as saying “Lord” (the spiritual) thus refuting the belief that “Christ” had left before the crucifixion. Again, this may seem like a small thing to you but it carries alot of weight doctrinally.

We here should all be familiar with the story of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego in the fiery furnace. Have look at how the Bibles translate Dan. 3:25:

NIV- He said, "Look! I see four men walking around in the fire, unbound and unharmed, and the fourth looks like a son of the gods."

NASV-He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the aspect of the fourth is like a son of the gods.

NWT- He was answering and saying: “Look! I am beholding four able-bodied men walking about free in the midst of the fire, and there is no hurt to them, and the appearance of the fourth one is resembling a son of the gods.”

KJV- He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God.

I don’t think this one needs a whole lot of commentary. I believe you can see the absurdity of the NIV, NASV, and NWT translation of “a son of the gods”.
As allways, the KJV upholds the integrity of “the Son of God”.

Another attack on the Sonship of Jesus can be found in Acts 3:13, 4:27, and 4:30. We need only to look at Acts 3:13:

NIV- The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of our fathers, has glorified his servant Jesus.

NASV- The God of Abraham, and of Isaac, and of Jacob, the God of our fathers, hath glorified his Servant Jesus;

NWT- The God of Abraham and of Isaac and of Jacob, the God of our forefathers, has glorified his Servant, Jesus,

KJV- The God of Abraham, and of Isaac, and of Jacob, the God of our fathers, hath glorified his Son Jesus;

Again, the NIV and the NASV stand shoulder to shoulder with the NWT. Now Jesus is no longer a “Son” but rather a “servant”.

Another example of an attack on the Deity of Christ, look at Romans 14:10, and V,12.

Romans 14:10 and V, 12 reads as follows:

NIV- “...For we will all stand before God's judgment seat. 12 So then, each of us will give an account of himself to God.”

NASV- ...For we shall all stand before the judgment seat of God. 12 So then each one of us shall give account of himself to God.

NWT- ...For we shall all stand before the judgment seat of God; 12 So, then, each of us will render an account for himself to God.

KJV- ...for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.12 So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God.

Here the change is very subtle but has great implications. As you see in the NIV, NASV, and NWT they each say we will stand before “God’s judgment seat” and then we will give an account to “God”. However, the KJV renders it quite different. The KJV says we will stand before the “judgment seat of Christ” and then we will give an account to “God”. Here is a very clear statement by the KJV that Christ is indeed God. Again the NIV and the NASV agree with the NWT in making the change from “Christ” to “God” in Rom. 14:10 thus in these verses they deny the Deity of Christ.

Phil. 2:6. Pay attention to the wording of each Bible.

NIV- Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be grasped,

NASV- who, although He existed in the form of God, did not regard equality with God a thing to be grasped,

NWT- who, although he was existing in God’s form, gave no consideration to a seizure, namely, that he should be equal to God.

KJV- Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

Did Jesus consider Himself equal with God or not? Both cannot be correct! Here the NIV, NASV, and NWT all agree, however, they are in direct opposition to what the KJV says. The NIV, NASV, and NWT clearly contradict the teaching of the Trinity and negates much of the teaching of past church history. It is easy to see how and why the NWT does so but what about the NIV and NASV? Again we see that the NIV and the NASV side with the Jehovah’s Witnesses Bible in detracting from the Deity of Christ.

Look at what perhaps is the greatest statement in scripture declaring that Jesus was “God”. Nothing could be more clearer about the Deity of Christ than I Tim. 3:16. See how the various translations handle this verse.

NIV- Beyond all question, the mystery of godliness is great: He appeared in a body,...

NASV- And by common confession great is the mystery of godliness: He who was revealed in the flesh,

NWT- Indeed, the sacred secret of this godly devotion is admittedly great: ‘He was made manifest in flesh,...’

KJV- And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh,

Here it is easy to see why the Jehovah’s Witnesses translated this verse as they did since they completely reject that Jesus was “God manifest in the flesh”. It is quite shameful that the NIV and the NASV have followed along with this corrupt work in changing “God” to “He”. Of course “He” appeared in a body, Paul appeared in a body, you appeared in a body, and I appeared in a body. The NIV and the NASV have completely changed the essence of this verse by translating it as “He”. Despite the overwhelming manuscript evidence the NIV and the NASV alter their text to read “He”. Dean Burgon, perhaps the greatest scholar ever, had this to say, “The reading adopted by the revisors, is not found in more than two copies, is not supported by a single version, and is not clearly advocated by a single Father.” I am not going to cover all the evidence for the reading “God”, as found in the KJV, in this essay. I will, however, devote another whole essay to I Tim. 3:16. In it we can look at the reading “God” in much greater detail.

Perhaps one of the most favourite verses of the modern version propionate is I John 5:7. Here we see clearly that Jesus and God are one. I John 5:7 reads as follows:

NIV- For there are three that testify:

NASV- And it is the Spirit who bears witness, because the Spirit is the truth.

NWT- For there are three witness bearers,

KJV- For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. (emphasis mine)

We can see that the NIV and the NASV are again in agreement with the NWT. They each omit the phrase “in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one” which plainly speaks of Jesus’ Deity. We can see that the NIV and NASV have sided with the NWT in denying the Deity of Christ.

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

post deleted.

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

:morning: +punch

Ironman wrote:If your church is using a manmade Bible version (which many of them now even openly claim), you are WORSHIPPING GOD IN VAIN, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Biblica, the company that produces the New International Version (NIV) Bible series, openly admit on their website that they DON'T believe in word-for-word inspiration. Instead, they believe in thought inspiration, that is, God gave His thoughts to men, and then those men wrote the Bible down in their own words. This is wrong!

Serving God “IN VAIN” means that you are wasting your time, because God is not going to bless you (or is no longer blessing you). You are in fact, pulling on the SAME ROPE AS THE DEVIL. So why would God bless you?

Moses couldn't possibly have known any of the things about creation which he wrote about in the first 5 books of the Old Testament). Clearly, God spoke and then Moses wrote. It's that simple. The Bible teaches that every word in the Bible was written as God's Holy Spirit moved upon the various different writers. Thus, they are 100% God's Words and 0% man's words. Biblica says on their website that the Bible is “very human.” Well, their satanic manmade NIV certainly is “very human,” because it is not God's Holy Word. Consequently, they are WORSHIPPING GOD IN VAIN.
Last edited by branham1965 on Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

the NWT was translated by jw's.and the primary translator was Watchtower seer and President Fredrick W.Franz.he lived to be near 100. :shocked!: he was a unique fellow.he wrote most of the books of the jdubs.

in life everlasting in freedom of the sons of God he predicted the end of the world in 1975 based on Bible chronology.
many witnesses altered their lives to "stay alive till 75."

when it failed to go down the governing body blamed the rank and file witnesses.how sickening.

nwt 1984 "in the beginning the Word was and the Word was with God and the Word was a god." John 1:1

all evangelical translations and even the catholic ones teach this verse says the Word was God.

this material looks like a Chick book KJV only.

i LOVE the KJV. it is my favorite by far .but sometimes i will read or use other versions.

i wish other folks would talk here.
Ironman wrote:I'm serious here. How can these changes be tolerated by followers of Christ

These translations, versions, call them what you like deny the deity of Christ! and you think that's all right? What a joke! I'll stay with the K.J.Bible than you!

New International Version (NIV)- The child's father and mother marveled at what was said about him.

New American Standard Version (NASV)- And his father and his mother were marvelling at the things which were spoken concerning him;

New World Translation (NWT)- And its father and mother continued wondering at the things being spoken about it.

King James Version (KJV)- And Joseph and his mother marvelled at those things which were spoken of him.

Notice how the NIV, NASV, and NWT all agree in calling Joseph Jesus’ “father”. The KJV rightly states “Joseph” instead of “father” knowing that Joseph was not Jesus’ Father.

NIV- After the Feast was over, while his parents were returning home, the boy Jesus stayed behind in Jerusalem, but they were unaware of it.

NASV- and when they had fulfilled the days, as they were returning, the boy Jesus tarried behind in Jerusalem; and his parents knew it not;

NWT- and completed the days. But when they were returning, the boy Jesus remained behind in Jerusalem, and his parents did not notice it.

KJV- And when they had fulfilled the days, as they returned, the child Jesus tarried behind in Jerusalem; and Joseph and his mother knew not of it.

See that the NIV and NASV agree with the NWT. And again the KJV is careful to call him “Joseph”. Think this is insignificant? Remember the beliefs of the Gnostics and the Jehovah’s Witnesses (JW’s). Any small change is important when it fosters heresy.

It gets worse from here.

Remember the Gnostic/JW’s belief that the “Christ” did not die on the cross? They believe that the “Christ” (the spiritual) left, leaving only “Jesus” (the physical) to die on the cross. Let’s take a look at a verse that pertains to this exact issue. Luke 23:42

NWT- And he went on to say: “Jesus, remember me when you get into your kingdom.”

KJV- And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom.

Notice the NIV, NASV, and NWT are all in agreement in having the malefactor call Him “Jesus” (the physical) , his earthly name. This adds to the belief that the “Christ” (the spiritual) had left. However, the KJV rightly records the malefactor as saying “Lord” (the spiritual) thus refuting the belief that “Christ” had left before the crucifixion. Again, this may seem like a small thing to you but it carries alot of weight doctrinally.

We here should all be familiar with the story of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego in the fiery furnace. Have look at how the Bibles translate Dan. 3:25:

NIV- He said, "Look! I see four men walking around in the fire, unbound and unharmed, and the fourth looks like a son of the gods."

NASV-He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the aspect of the fourth is like a son of the gods.

NWT- He was answering and saying: “Look! I am beholding four able-bodied men walking about free in the midst of the fire, and there is no hurt to them, and the appearance of the fourth one is resembling a son of the gods.”

KJV- He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God.

I don’t think this one needs a whole lot of commentary. I believe you can see the absurdity of the NIV, NASV, and NWT translation of “a son of the gods”.

Another attack on the Sonship of Jesus can be found in Acts 3:13, 4:27, and 4:30. We need only to look at Acts 3:13:

NIV- The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of our fathers, has glorified his servant Jesus.

NASV- The God of Abraham, and of Isaac, and of Jacob, the God of our fathers, hath glorified his Servant Jesus;

NWT- The God of Abraham and of Isaac and of Jacob, the God of our forefathers, has glorified his Servant, Jesus,

KJV- The God of Abraham, and of Isaac, and of Jacob, the God of our fathers, hath glorified his Son Jesus;

Again, the NIV and the NASV stand shoulder to shoulder with the NWT. Now Jesus is no longer a “Son” but rather a “servant”.

Another example of an attack on the Deity of Christ, look at Romans 14:10, and V,12.

NIV- “...For we will all stand before God's judgment seat. 12 So then, each of us will give an account of himself to God.”

NASV- ...For we shall all stand before the judgment seat of God. 12 So then each one of us shall give account of himself to God.

NWT- ...For we shall all stand before the judgment seat of God; 12 So, then, each of us will render an account for himself to God.

KJV- ...for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.12 So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God.

Here the change is very subtle but has great implications. As you see in the NIV, NASV, and NWT they each say we will stand before “God’s judgment seat” and then we will give an account to “God”. However, the KJV renders it quite different. The KJV says we will stand before the “judgment seat of Christ” and then we will give an account to “God”. Here is a very clear statement by the KJV that Christ is indeed God. Again the NIV and the NASV agree with the NWT in making the change from “Christ” to “God” in Rom. 14:10 thus in these verses they deny the Deity of Christ.

NIV- Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be grasped,

NASV- who, although He existed in the form of God, did not regard equality with God a thing to be grasped,

NWT- who, although he was existing in God’s form, gave no consideration to a seizure, namely, that he should be equal to God.

KJV- Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

Did Jesus consider Himself equal with God or not? Both cannot be correct! Here the NIV, NASV, and NWT all agree, however, they are in direct opposition to what the KJV says. The NIV, NASV, and NWT clearly contradict the teaching of the Trinity and negates much of the teaching of past church history. It is easy to see how and why the NWT does so but what about the NIV and NASV? Again we see that the NIV and the NASV side with the Jehovah’s Witnesses Bible in detracting from the Deity of Christ.

Look at what perhaps is the greatest statement in scripture declaring that Jesus was “God”. Nothing could be more clearer about the Deity of Christ than I Tim. 3:16. See how the various translations handle this verse.

NIV- Beyond all question, the mystery of godliness is great: He appeared in a body,...

NASV- And by common confession great is the mystery of godliness: He who was revealed in the flesh,

NWT- Indeed, the sacred secret of this godly devotion is admittedly great: ‘He was made manifest in flesh,...’

KJV- And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh,

Here it is easy to see why the Jehovah’s Witnesses translated this verse as they did since they completely reject that Jesus was “God manifest in the flesh”. It is quite shameful that the NIV and the NASV have followed along with this corrupt work in changing “God” to “He”. Of course “He” appeared in a body, Paul appeared in a body, you appeared in a body, and I appeared in a body. The NIV and the NASV have completely changed the essence of this verse by translating it as “He”. Despite the overwhelming manuscript evidence the NIV and the NASV alter their text to read “He”. Dean Burgon, perhaps the greatest scholar ever, had this to say, “The reading adopted by the revisors, is not found in more than two copies, is not supported by a single version, and is not clearly advocated by a single Father.” I am not going to cover all the evidence for the reading “God”, as found in the KJV, in this essay. I will, however, devote another whole essay to I Tim. 3:16. In it we can look at the reading “God” in much greater detail.

Perhaps one of the most favourite verses of the modern version propionate is I John 5:7. Here we see clearly that Jesus and God are one. I John 5:7 reads as follows:

KJV- For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. (emphasis mine)

We can see that the NIV and the NASV are again in agreement with the NWT. They each omit the phrase “in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one” which plainly speaks of Jesus’ Deity. We can see that the NIV and NASV have sided with the NWT in denying the Deity of Christ.

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

the NWT was translated by jw's.and the primary translator was Watchtower seer and President Fredrick W.Franz.he lived to be near 100. :shocked!: he was a unique fellow.he wrote most of the books of the jdubs.

in life everlasting in freedom of the sons of God he predicted the end of the world in 1975 based on Bible chronology.

when it failed to go down the governing body blamed the rank and file witnesses.how sickening.

nwt 1984 "in the beginning the Word was and the Word was with God and the Word was a god." John 1:1

all evangelical translations and even the catholic ones teach this verse says the Word was God.

i LOVE the KJV. it is my favorite by far .but sometimes i will read or use other versions.

i wish other folks would talk here.
Ironman wrote:I'm serious here. How can these changes be tolerated by followers of Christ

It gets worse from here.

Ironman

Post by Ironman »

"the NWT was translated by jw's.and the primary translator was Watchtower seer and President Fredrick W.Franz.he lived to be near 100. :shocked!: he was a unique fellow.he wrote most of the books of the jdubs.

i wish other folks would talk here."

I'm here billy, I'll talk to you any time any day I'm on line.
There it is billy! I sometimes read other versions in fact I have ever other version of the bible there is, unless there' another I don't know about. See the prediction W.Franz made? Tells a story in itself. Not even Jesus knows as He Himself says in Scripture!

Mark 13:32, But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

So sadly, he never knew, or believed the Word of God, or he thought he knew better or even more than Jesus knew Himself? That's why I don't like the stuff billy, not one bit. I sometimes read it, shaking my head, but I don't believe it, dabble in it trying to get some new enlightenment? men are just men mate, like us, sin every day ask forgiveness every day!
Don't worry about it?

I ABSOLUTLY LOVE THE LARGE PRINT DAKE KJV BIBLE YOU SENT ME SOME TIME BACK BILLY! I READ IT EVERY SINGLE DAY AND EVERY TIME I OPEN IT, I THINK OF YOU AND THANK YOU IN MY HEART.

I gave my small print one away to a young woman who teaches bible school to young children near here. She love the Dake bible as well now! thanks to you I was able to pass this on.

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

thank you Haz. :scatter:

Fred W.Franz was around when Charles Taze Russell was alive.He knew they felt 1914 was the year.it passed.but when the war broke out in 1914.
Then Judge Rutherford literally took over after Russell died.he threw out his will through legal trickery.and thenRutherford had a millions now living will never die campaign.

when in the Ancient Worthies of Hebrews 11 did not return Rutherford told the Bethel Headquarters in Brooklyn "i made an ass of myself".Franz heard him.

thank you so very much Haz.i was very blessed to send it.the print is very nice in that Bible.thank you for the kind words.thank you.

i use reading glasses now.i never thought...

Raymond Franz was Fred's nephew and a governing body member and he left the Watch tower.and he told their secrets. :shocked!:
crisis of conscience and then in search of christian freedom were books he wrote.

Ironman wrote:
"the NWT was translated by jw's.and the primary translator was Watchtower seer and President Fredrick W.Franz.he lived to be near 100. :shocked!: he was a unique fellow.he wrote most of the books of the jdubs.

i wish other folks would talk here."

I'm here billy, I'll talk to you any time any day I'm on line.
There it is billy! I sometimes read other versions in fact I have ever other version of the bible there is, unless there' another I don't know about. See the prediction W.Franz made? Tells a story in itself. Not even Jesus knows as He Himself says in Scripture!

Mark 13:32, But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

So sadly, he never knew, or believed the Word of God, or he thought he knew better or even more than Jesus knew Himself? That's why I don't like the stuff billy, not one bit. I sometimes read it, shaking my head, but I don't believe it, dabble in it trying to get some new enlightenment? men are just men mate, like us, sin every day ask forgiveness every day!
Don't worry about it?

I ABSOLUTLY LOVE THE LARGE PRINT DAKE KJV BIBLE YOU SENT ME SOME TIME BACK BILLY! I READ IT EVERY SINGLE DAY AND EVERY TIME I OPEN IT, I THINK OF YOU AND THANK YOU IN MY HEART.

I gave my small print one away to a young woman who teaches bible school to young children near here. She love the Dake bible as well now! thanks to you I was able to pass this on.

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

they have an A.W.Tozer study Bible now.he would roll over in his grave.

Tozer was Ravenhill's teacher.

these Bibles are commentaries with comment's.

Reverend Dake's has 35,000 study notes.50,000 cross references.it is just amazing.

i have given them to all kinds of religious folks over the years.jdubs and mormons refuse to take them.
Bible Student's or Russellites who were amazed by them.

and many others.

they are commentaries by the good Reverend with the SCRIPTURES IN SEPARATE COLUMNS.

thoughts???? pro or con???? hello????

:splat: :splat: +stinks2 +baseball

bibleman
Administrator

Post by bibleman »

Here is a Bible format I hate!

The commentary right in the middle of the Scripture itself!

God bless
Leon Bible

http://www.ministryhelps.com
http://www.dakebible.com
http://www.dakebibleboard.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DakeBibleDiscussion/

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note