Dake Bible Discussion Boardwho is the BRIDE??????

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

who is the BRIDE??????

Post by branham1965 »

i hear so much about the Bride of Christ these days.

really all my life.

who is the BRIDE??????????????
Last edited by branham1965 on Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Re: WHO IS SHE????

Post by Ironman »

I will shew thee the Bride, the Lamb's wife. The glorified church henceforth to be united with her Lord.

That's us billy!

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

i fight too much with the world flesh and the devil.....

you guys here are above me.

Ironman wrote:I will shew thee the Bride, the Lamb's wife. The glorified church henceforth to be united with her Lord.

That's us billy!

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

branham1965 wrote:i fight too much with the world flesh and the devil.....

Ironman wrote:I will shew thee the Bride, the Lamb's wife. The glorified church henceforth to be united with her Lord.

That's us billy!
No way mate, were all on the same ladder and no one here know's which rung each one of us is on! ONLY GOD! :angel:

There's more mate.

Revelation 21:2, And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

And I John saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem.

The glorified and heavenly Church, pure and beautiful as a BRIDE prepared for the bridegroom. This presents a vision of the final condition of the redeemed and triumphant church. This vision points out the contrast between the beginning and the final condition of our race. The career of man began in a garden, the fitting home of a race few in numbers. It ends, as revealed by the prophet, in a city, the home where multitudes gather. Of this city Jerusalem was a type. The redeemed and holy Church, washed by the Savior's blood, and obedient to his will as a faithful BRIDE to her husband, is the new Jerusalem.

Rev 22:17, And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. Twice, (Rev 22:7 and Rev 22:12) the Lord has said, "I come quickly." In Rev 22:20 John repeats that the Lord saith, "Surely I come quickly." The subject of these verses is the coming of the Lord. The Bridegroom has promised to come, and in Rev 22:17 the Bride responds to the promise of the Bridegroom by inviting him to come. The church, filled with the Spirit, stands with hands extended, "loving his appearance," inviting the coming, and eager for the coming of the Lord.

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

royplumber
Stand Against the Wiles of the Devil

Re: who is the BRIDE??????

Post by royplumber »

branham1965 wrote:i hear so much about the Bride of Christ these days.

really all my life.

you'll look nice in a skirt !

Don't get any ideas i am not hitting on you

frenchie
Wrestle Against Principalities

Post by frenchie »

HI!

Revelation 21:9-10King James Version (KJV)

9 And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.

10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,

King James Version (KJV)
by Public Domain

I think Dr.Dake teaches that the bride includes every one who takes part in the first resurection.( The church,the old testament justs. the martyrs of the great tribulation ) and have the right of citizenship in the New Jerusalem.

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

that is a nasty post .

i am not amused.

royplumber wrote:

really all my life.

Last edited by branham1965 on Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

Haz
thank you mate.

you are real.you dont act better than others.thats because you dont need to .you are Australian.and a real born again believer.
i think a great deal of you my friend.
Ironman wrote:
branham1965 wrote:i fight too much with the world flesh and the devil.....

That's us billy!
No way mate, were all on the same ladder and no one here know's which rung each one of us is on! ONLY GOD! :angel:

There's more mate.

Revelation 21:2, And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

And I John saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem.

The glorified and heavenly Church, pure and beautiful as a BRIDE prepared for the bridegroom. This presents a vision of the final condition of the redeemed and triumphant church. This vision points out the contrast between the beginning and the final condition of our race. The career of man began in a garden, the fitting home of a race few in numbers. It ends, as revealed by the prophet, in a city, the home where multitudes gather. Of this city Jerusalem was a type. The redeemed and holy Church, washed by the Savior's blood, and obedient to his will as a faithful BRIDE to her husband, is the new Jerusalem.

Rev 22:17, And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. Twice, (Rev 22:7 and Rev 22:12) the Lord has said, "I come quickly." In Rev 22:20 John repeats that the Lord saith, "Surely I come quickly." The subject of these verses is the coming of the Lord. The Bridegroom has promised to come, and in Rev 22:17 the Bride responds to the promise of the Bridegroom by inviting him to come. The church, filled with the Spirit, stands with hands extended, "loving his appearance," inviting the coming, and eager for the coming of the Lord.

Ironman

Post by Ironman »

branham1965 wrote:that is a nasty post .

i am not amused.

royplumber wrote:

really all my life.

Billy,

There have been many definitions of hell, but for the Australians and Americans the best NON-BIBLICAL definition of Hell is, that it is the place where the Germans are the police, the Italians are the defence force,

The Frenchmen build the roads,

The Belgians are the pop singers,

The Spanish run the railways,

The Turks cook the food,

The Irish are the waiters,

The Greeks run the government,

The common language is Dutch,

The Swedish are the comedians,

And our royplumer thinks he is a Swedish comedian

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

+thumbsUp +tiptoe

thanks mate.
Ironman wrote:
branham1965 wrote:that is a nasty post .

i am not amused.

royplumber wrote:

really all my life.

Billy,

There have been many definitions of hell, but for the Australians and Americans the best NON-BIBLICAL definition of Hell is, that it is the place where the Germans are the police, the Italians are the defence force,

The Frenchmen build the roads,

The Belgians are the pop singers,

The Spanish run the railways,

The Turks cook the food,

The Irish are the waiters,

The Greeks run the government,

The common language is Dutch,

The Swedish are the comedians,

And our royplumer thinks he is a Swedish comedian