Dake Bible Discussion BoardPope Francis just spoke at the UN

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
bibleman
Administrator

Re: Pope Francis just spoke at the UN

Post by bibleman »

branham1965 wrote:YOU JUST CANNOT GET PAST THE TRUTH I TOLD YOU.

1. HE DID MINISTER IN CATHOLIC CHURCHES WITH GREAT RESULTS.2.HE WAS THRILLED ABOUT IT.
YOU MAY EXPECT ME TO FLIP MY LID ON THE RELATIVES THING.NO.
ID TELL YOU OR ANY CATHOLIC HATER
THAT REVEREND HAGIN AND REVEREND ANGLEY NEVER EVER WOULD TALK THE WAY YOU GUYS DO ABOUT CATHOLICS.
HE HAD UNTOLD THOUSANDS HEALED IN HIS MIRACLE SERVICES.AND HIS WERE AND ARE SERVICES STRICTLY INTERDENOMINATIONAL
I THINK BOTH MEN WOULD THINK YOU GUYS WERE OFF.
BROTHER COPELAND WOULD .HE NEARLY FLEW TO 20,000 FEET AFTER THE POPE TALKED TO HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Billy this is America and as of right now we all have our opinions and are free to express them.

The pope is an idiot in a clown suit who is leading many people to a devil's hell.

That is what your name sake Brother Branham would say... don't you agree!

God bless
Leon Bible

http://www.ministryhelps.com
http://www.dakebible.com
http://www.dakebibleboard.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DakeBibleDiscussion/

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

Billy, yes there are many good Catholic people and God wants them all to be saved that's for sure. BUT, they will only be saved if they stop believing their priest, bishop and Pope, stop praying to the dead, stop saying the rosary which is of pagan origin, stop confessing to men instead of to the Father in Jesus Name,

What they need to do to be saved is get hold of a Bible, that's something I never had, even as an alter boy in that church, all the years I was there, They must do as Christ commanded and;

John 5:39, Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

Here's what Jesus thought of the religious leaders of His day and their system of worshiping the Father which is similar to the major world wide church of today.

Mat 3:7, But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?

When Jesus saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees. The two principal religious sects. The first originated in the time of the Maccabees, and were a kind of Jewish Puritans, but had in the Savior's time degenerated into a set of formalists, who paid far more attention to outward forms than to inner life. They were scrupulous in observing ceremonies, very orthodox, but were filled with spiritual pride. From an early period of Christ's ministry they opposed him. The other principal sect of the Jews, the Sadducees, derived their name from Sadduc, the founder of the sect; were irreligious, sensual and skeptical. They were materialists, and denied "angel, spirit, or the resurrection of the dead." Annas and Caiaphas, the high priests, were Sadducees. When he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees. The two principal religious sects. The first originated in the time of the Maccabees, and were a kind of Jewish Puritans, but had in the Savior's time degenerated into a set of formalists, who paid far more attention to outward forms than to inner life. They were scrupulous in observing ceremonies, very orthodox, but were filled with spiritual pride. From an early period of Christ's ministry they opposed him. The other principal sect of the Jews, the Sadducees, derived their name from Sadduc, the founder of the sect; were irreligious, sensual and skeptical. They were materialists, and denied "angel, spirit, or the resurrection of the dead." Annas and Caiaphas, the high priests, were Sadducees.

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

Billy, REVEREND HAGIN AND REVEREND ANGLEY may have ministered to thousands of Catholics, I wont argue with you on that because I don't know, and for them to have saved thousands, as you say, which is a good thing, they must have preached to them and convinced them to leave that den of Satan, the Catholic Church.

The Pope and all his underlings do nothing but swan around the world in his private jet, drive around in his lim'o and pat starving children on the head and say;

Ego te absolvo a peccatis tuis in nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti,

Peccata tua dimissa sunt. BILLY, THE SPOPE SAVES NO ONE, NOT ONE CATHOLIC PERSON HAS BEEN SAVED OR EVER WILL BE SAVED BY THE POPE AND HIS PRIESTS.

"I" absolve you of your sins in the name of the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit, go your sins are forgiven?

Who the hell do they think they are? Forgiving sins?

As an altar boym we said the mass in latin in my day, I once asked the priest, what are we saying during the mass? His reply was, "Don't you worry about that, you just respond where and when you have to.!

So I just yabber, Yabber, Yabbered on not having a clue of what he or I was saying. It was a disgrace, and still is.

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Ironman

Post by Ironman »

:neutral: THE global elite has little idea what afflicts the poor, says Pope Francis. He’s right — but that observation sometimes applies to him, too.

In his US visit, the pope is already creating headlines about the urgent need to respond to climate change. Invoking the need to “protect the vulnerable in our world,” he calls for an end to humanity’s reliance on fossil fuels.

That's all we need here down under, shut down our only viable industry employing many thousands of people?

Pope Francis is right that the global elite often forget what the world’s poorest want.

Including Himself! I don't see him handing out any money to help the poor! He's a typical windbag full of hot air.

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

Westboro Baptist Church thanks God for Soldiers who are killed in battle and carries signs God hates so and so. :neutral: :neutral:

i disagree with your method and i disagree with your views on this.

that is my humble opinion.

bibleman wrote:
branham1965 wrote:YOU JUST CANNOT GET PAST THE TRUTH I TOLD YOU.

1. HE DID MINISTER IN CATHOLIC CHURCHES WITH GREAT RESULTS.2.HE WAS THRILLED ABOUT IT.
YOU MAY EXPECT ME TO FLIP MY LID ON THE RELATIVES THING.NO.
ID TELL YOU OR ANY CATHOLIC HATER
THAT REVEREND HAGIN AND REVEREND ANGLEY NEVER EVER WOULD TALK THE WAY YOU GUYS DO ABOUT CATHOLICS.
HE HAD UNTOLD THOUSANDS HEALED IN HIS MIRACLE SERVICES.AND HIS WERE AND ARE SERVICES STRICTLY INTERDENOMINATIONAL
I THINK BOTH MEN WOULD THINK YOU GUYS WERE OFF.
BROTHER COPELAND WOULD .HE NEARLY FLEW TO 20,000 FEET AFTER THE POPE TALKED TO HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Billy this is America and as of right now we all have our opinions and are free to express them.

The pope is an idiot in a clown suit who is leading many people to a devil's hell.

That is what your name sake Brother Branham would say... don't you agree!

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

if thats how you feel i understand.

i just dont see it all that way.

i just disagree with you on certain things on this topic.

Ironman wrote::neutral: THE global elite has little idea what afflicts the poor, says Pope Francis. He’s right — but that observation sometimes applies to him, too.

In his US visit, the pope is already creating headlines about the urgent need to respond to climate change. Invoking the need to “protect the vulnerable in our world,” he calls for an end to humanity’s reliance on fossil fuels.

That's all we need here down under, shut down our only viable industry employing many thousands of people?

Pope Francis is right that the global elite often forget what the world’s poorest want.

Including Himself! I don't see him handing out any money to help the poor! He's a typical windbag full of hot air.

Ironman

Post by Ironman »

branham1965 wrote:if thats how you feel i understand.

i just dont see it all that way.

i just disagree with you on certain things on this topic.

Ironman wrote::neutral: THE global elite has little idea what afflicts the poor, says Pope Francis. He’s right — but that observation sometimes applies to him, too.

No worries billy, its a free country here and there and you can disagree with me on anything any time mate I hold no grudges :angel:

Can you tell me what you think is right with the Catholic Church, and I'm not talking about the people who attend. Is it their teaching, or something they do that you agree with?
Most Catholics attended because they believe its the true church and believe if they are not in that church they can never be saved. I know many men who attend just to please their wives or their families.

I'm not having a go at you mate, I attended a sect for ten years after leaving the catholic church so I'm not talking about the people. You know why I keep saying to you what I say about the Roman Church? Its because I don't want you to get caught up in the garbage they teach and believe and I don't want you supporting pastors who do this!

No pastor or Christian leader should ever speak highly of the Catholic Pope. The Pope is the vicar of Hell. The Pope is the representative of Satan! The Catholic Church is straight out of the pits of Hell.

God deliver us from pansy, compromised, money-hungry preachers who have turned aside after the error of Balaam. Just as Balaam misled God's people, so do pastors today harm their congregations when they fail to expose false prophets like the Pope. It is tragic that many pastors nowadays are catering to Catholics by censoring the truth, beating-around-the-bush, dipping-their-sails, and avoiding offending Catholics. Offend them for Jesus' sake! The Bible is the most offensive Book in existence to those who teach falsehoods and the traditions of men, because it is the truth. If God was worried about offending people, then He would have written the Bible much differently, but He didn't. God said what He meant, and meant what He said.

The Pope through the Catholic church perverts the Gospel, leading the masses into hellfire, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men. I do not say this to be unkind, but to speak the truth and warn people. There are many multiple millions of Catholics in this world, and every one of them will burn in Hell when they die if they follow the teachings of the Catholic Church. My step father, a most wonderful, kind and generous man, was a devout and very strict catholic, rosaries, statues, Mary worship, and all the other crap they teach, and unless he repented before he was accidently killed, which I doubt, he probably is there in Hell because of this church. Don't do it billy.

Billy, Have you ever noticed that the Pope never quotes any Scriptures! Catholics just make things up as they go, concocting whatever traditions they want, and then teaching those traditions instead of the Bible. Mark 7:9, “And He said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition.”

And here's something you probably do not know;

Catholic scholar Dr. Malachi Martin, formerly a Jesuit professor at Georgetown University and a confidant of Vatican insiders, flatly declared in a recent New York City interview: "Yes, it's true. Lucifer is enthroned in the Catholic Church."

Martin was also interviewed by The Fatima Crusader, a well-known Catholic publication. He again repeated his allegations, and expressed his dismay and distress that the Catholic institution of which he is a part has grown so decadent and morally reprobate since the Vatican II conference of the 60s. The contention that there are Satanists in Rome is "completely correct" said Martin, adding:

"Anybody who is acquainted with the state of affairs in the Vatican in the last 35 years is well aware that the prince of darkness has and still has his surrogates in the court of St. Peter in Rome."

Already reeling from Martin's accusations and stung by the memorable revelations of a previous pontiff, the Catholic hierarchy was further set back on its combined heels in Rome last November. With thousands in attendance at Rome's Fatima 2000 International Congress on World Peace, a respected Archbishop, Emmanuel Milingo, strode to the podium. The crowd gasped as they heard Milingo solemnly affirm that members of the Catholic Church hierarchy are secretly involved in the darkest kinds of formal Satan worship.

Archbishop Milingo, an exorcist, is author of a best-selling book exposing the occult, Face to Face With the Devil. In his speech, Milingo called Satan worship the "Third dimension of Evil," and explained:

Now, the third dimension (of evil) is the most dangerous. It is subtle and the most terrible--.I could not believe when I discovered this third dimension of evil. The third dimension is people who follow instructions in satanic sects--.

Now with this third dimension, I'm sorry to say, our church belongs to it. I'm very sorry, I could not understand myself, and even now I don't understand. But the only consolation I have is that, well, Judas Iscariot was one. Together with Jesus three years, he never changed. Then I understand that the third dimension of evil existed not only now, but it existed even then. Because nothing could change the heart of Judas Iscariot--nothing.
Archbishop Milingo went on to make an accusation which sent hurricane force shockwaves throughout the Catholic community. According to Milingo, the devil is actually protected by the Catholic Church:
The devil in the Catholic Church is so protected now that he is like an animal protected by the government; put on a game preserve that outlaws anyone, especially hunters, from trying to capture or kill it. The devil within the Church today is actually protected by certain Church authorities from the official devil hunter in the Church--the exorcist. So much so that the exorcist today is forbidden to attack the devil. The devil is so protected that the one who is the hunter, the exorcist, is forbidden to do his job.

In a subsequent interview, the courageous archbishop stated: "Certainly, there are priests and bishops alike who are followers of Satan." When asked whether cardinals or even the Pope himself were guilty of this repulsive heresy, Milingo responded that, because he is an archbishop, he does not feel it is proper for him to name or comment about superior officials. The archbishop's silence, of course, spoke volumes.

Ironman

Post by Ironman »

Don't defend this billy! Your a son of God not aligned to this?

"And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?" (Revelation 13:4)

Blatant Satan worship is now rampant within the Catholic Church. High-ranking churchmen are guilty of this heinous crime against God. According to one reliable source, the smoke of Satan has entered the very sanctuary of St. Peter's Cathedral in the Vatican. Mind-boggling though it may be, priests and bishops alike are known to have taken contract oaths to serve the devil, signed in their own blood!

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

HAZ
you are my brother and...a true cobber.thank you mate.

quite obviously there is far far more to The Church of Rome than meets the ear.

Ironman wrote:Don't defend this billy! Your a son of God not aligned to this?

"And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?" (Revelation 13:4)

Blatant Satan worship is now rampant within the Catholic Church. High-ranking churchmen are guilty of this heinous crime against God. According to one reliable source, the smoke of Satan has entered the very sanctuary of St. Peter's Cathedral in the Vatican. Mind-boggling though it may be, priests and bishops alike are known to have taken contract oaths to serve the devil, signed in their own blood!

bibleman
Administrator

Post by bibleman »

branham1965 wrote:HAZ
you are my brother and...a true cobber.thank you mate.

quite obviously there is far far more to The Church of Rome than meets the ear.
Ironman wrote:Don't defend this billy! Your a son of God not aligned to this?

You are right Billy,

I am glad you are seeing the truth.
The catholic is a devil inspired man made religion.
And those who follow its teachings will be lost forever if they are not reached with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

God bless
Leon Bible

http://www.ministryhelps.com
http://www.dakebible.com
http://www.dakebibleboard.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DakeBibleDiscussion/

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note