Dake Bible Discussion Boardunderstaing dake forgive my ignorance

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
royplumber
Stand Against the Wiles of the Devil

understaing dake forgive my ignorance

Post by royplumber »

i would like to add a post asking for answers in my ignorant questions please

finis says the 3rd time the world will be made perfect by fire.
Natural man who is being born who i guess the faithful rule over. Will they not be killed when the world is refined by fire

royplumber

Re: understaing dake forgive my ignorance

Post by royplumber »

wow thankyou

royplumber

Post by royplumber »

Was finis saying if you don't love God you hate him is there any middle ground

titus213
Do Good to Them that Hate You

Post by titus213 »

royplumber wrote:Was finis saying if you don't love God you hate him is there any middle ground
Have a look at Matthew 12. Jesus basically says we're in a war against Satan. No neutral ground in a combat zone.

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

My wife once asked me; "who do I love most in the whole world?"

I replied; I love God most of all then you my wife, then our children! She understood completely! :angel:

Since learning about God and getting to know Him, and the love He has for me and mine, I grew to love my wife and family even more than I could imagine!

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

titus213
Do Good to Them that Hate You

Post by titus213 »

angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:
Ironman wrote:My wife once asked me; "who do I love most in the whole world?"

I replied; I love God most of all then you my wife, then our children! She understood completely! :angel:

Since learning about God and getting to know Him, and the love He has for me and mine, I grew to love my wife and family even more than I could imagine!

davido
Be Strong in the Power of His Might

Post by davido »

The natural man, where does he come. It seems during the 2nd advent those not Christians?
The milleninium Jesus takes 1000 years to put down rebellion.
I think saints go to heaven before the 2nd advent and at the 2nd advent all
come to earth and join those raptured. Now I have two quiries:
If as Dake states the spiritual body is tnagible, flesh and bone, whats the difference between our spiritual body and our new bodies when we come to the new earth?
Secondly I don't quite understand where the natural man comes from as those whom reject Jesus go to hell, however those living won't be judged until the
end of the millenium. I just run out of resources trying to figure that as Dakes states the spiritual body is tangile able to do anything
a spiritual body can come in the flesh and eat, drink. etc.
So, I only get so far with the difference between the spiritual and new body and the source of the natural man
that the glorified saints will rule over. Dake says the natural man will be full of lust having nothing to do with
spiritual matters. And what then happens to them after the millenium.

davido
Be Strong in the Power of His Might

Post by davido »

Ohh, the earth will be renewed by fire before we come with God.
I believe Dake mentions the 12 rivers with a tree of life on the sides of the
rivers.

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

"If as Dake states the spiritual body is tangible, flesh and bone, what's the difference between our spiritual body and our new bodies when we come to the new earth?"

The Word, who became flesh, (so He was not flesh and bone before He divested Himself of His Spirit body and powers and became a man), now after being raised by the Father,has a Glorified flesh and bone body.

John1:14, And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

He was raised Glorified flesh and bone.

The difference between a Spirit Body and a flesh and bone body is substance. We will not be fully Spirit, but we will be as Jesus was raised and now is. We will have Glorified flesh and bone bodies.

Our bodies will be "Glorified" flesh and bone bodies, the same as Jesus now has.

Luke 24:39, Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

Jesus was raised in His Glorified flesh and bone body, He was able to return to the Father in it and when He returned to Earth He came into a closed windowless room to the surprise of the disciples.

In Luke 24:40, And when he had thus spoken, he shewed them his hands and his feet.

V.41, And while they yet believed not for joy, and wondered, he said unto them, Have ye here any meat?

And Jesus did eat food!

v.42, And they gave him a piece of a broiled fish, and of an honeycomb.

v. 43, And he took it, and did eat before them.

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

YOU ARE THE TRUE DAKE MAN..............
Ironman wrote:
"If as Dake states the spiritual body is tangible, flesh and bone, what's the difference between our spiritual body and our new bodies when we come to the new earth?"

The Word, who became flesh, (so He was not flesh and bone before He divested Himself of His Spirit body and powers and became a man), now after being raised by the Father,has a Glorified flesh and bone body.

John1:14, And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

He was raised Glorified flesh and bone.

The difference between a Spirit Body and a flesh and bone body is substance. We will not be fully Spirit, but we will be as Jesus was raised and now is. We will have Glorified flesh and bone bodies.

Our bodies will be "Glorified" flesh and bone bodies, the same as Jesus now has.

Luke 24:39, Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

Jesus was raised in His Glorified flesh and bone body, He was able to return to the Father in it and when He returned to Earth He came into a closed windowless room to the surprise of the disciples.

In Luke 24:40, And when he had thus spoken, he shewed them his hands and his feet.

V.41, And while they yet believed not for joy, and wondered, he said unto them, Have ye here any meat?

And Jesus did eat food!

v.42, And they gave him a piece of a broiled fish, and of an honeycomb.

v. 43, And he took it, and did eat before them.