Dake Bible Discussion Boardunderstaing dake forgive my ignorance

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
titus213
Do Good to Them that Hate You

Re: understaing dake forgive my ignorance

Post by titus213 »

The natural man, where does he come. It seems during the 2nd advent those not Christians?

Natural men will continue to live from the time of the Tribulation, into the Millennial reign, and on into the new earth. See Matthew 25:34

I think saints go to heaven before the 2nd advent and at the 2nd advent all come to earth and join those raptured.

That's right.

If as Dake states the spiritual body is tangible, flesh and bone, whats the difference between our spiritual body and our new bodies when we come to the new earth?

There is no difference between the spiritual body we will have at the resurrection and the body we will have in the new earth. The spiritual body is imperishable, immortal (1 Cor. 15:51-57). It is not destroyed or changed when the earth is renovated to become a new earth.

Secondly I don't quite understand where the natural man comes from as those whom reject Jesus go to hell, however those living won't be judged until the
end of the millennium

See Matthew 25. Those nations of natural men which did not persecute the Jewish people during the tribulation will be allowed to enter the millennial kingdom.