Dake Bible Discussion BoardTHE POPE AND KENNETH COPELAND

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

THE POPE AND KENNETH COPELAND

Post by branham1965 »

im suprised folks are not commenting on the incredible things the Pope is doing in Rome.he had a Jewish leader-i forget his name :agrue: there with a Muslim clergyman.the Muslim was allowed to quote the Quran and pray to Allah.

he has -i think made peace with the Eastern Church????? i think Coptic Patriarch met with him in Jerusalem .and the Eastern one came to Rome to try to make up. Francis kissed and bowed to the Eastern Patriarch.

i also saw James and Betty Robison and Ken Copeland in Rome as well.i cant recall oif Gloria was in the picture.

im not throwing stones.

some amazing things are going on there.

macca
After the Holy Ghost Has Come Upon You, Ye Shall Be My Witnesses

Re: THE POPE AND KENNETH COPELAND

Post by macca »

Yep you are correct Billy
There is a lot going on all over the earth and we can
see it happening almost when let happens.
Very interesting times.

:crazyeyes:

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

Like the RCC, they are steeped in paganism. They worship the PAGAN Moon god billy.

Moon worship has been practiced in Arabia since 2000 BC. The crescent moon is the most common symbol of this pagan moon worship as far back as 2000 BC.
In Mecca, there was a god named Hubal who was Lord of the Kabah.
This Hubal was a moon god.
One Muslim apologist confessed that the idol of moon god Hubal was placed upon the roof of the Kaba about 400 years before Muhammad. This may in fact be the origin of why the crescent moon is on top of every minaret at the Kaba today and the central symbol of Islam atop of every mosque throughout the world:

About four hundred years before the birth of Muhammad one Amr bin Lahyo ... a descendant of Qahtan and king of Hijaz, had put an idol called Hubal on the roof of the Kaba. This was one of the chief deities of the Quraish before Islam. (Muhammad The Holy Prophet, Hafiz Ghulam Sarwar (Pakistan), p 18-19, Muslim)
The moon god was also referred to as "al-ilah". This is not a proper name of a single specific god, but a generic reference meaning "the god". Each local pagan Arab tribe would refer to their own local tribal pagan god as "al-ilah".
"al-ilah" was later shortened to Allah before Muhammad began promoting his new religion in 610 AD.
There is evidence that Hubal was referred to as "Allah".
When Muhammad came along, he dropped all references to the name "Hubal" but retained the generic "Allah".
Muhammad retained almost all the pagan rituals of the Arabs at the Kaba and redefined them in monotheistic terms.
Regardless of the specifics of the facts, it is clear that Islam is derived from paganism that once worshiped a moon-god.
Although Islam is today a monotheist religion, its roots are in paganism.
Click to View

Islam is repackaged polytheism.
Islam is paganism in monotheistic wrapping paper.
Islam is veiled neo-polytheism.
<http://www.bible.ca/islam/islam-moon-god.htm>

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

thanks for the info Haz.

in many parts of the earth Christians are being tortured because of it .the ones we see are just a few. :agrue: