Dake Bible Discussion BoardWhat Does “Passover” Really Mean?

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Re: What Does “Passover” Really Mean?

Post by Ironman »

branham1965 wrote:i am preaching it to myself.

i have an awful time with my past.i dream horrible dreams about it every night.and it bothers me an awful lot.
macca wrote:Preach it Billy :angel:
Hi Billy.

Mate, forget the past. Past sins are forgiven and you are washed clean of them. It is absolutely essential that you perceive your relationship as if it were washed clean with the Blood of Jesus. God's Word tells us that if we walk in the light, then the Blood of Jesus continually cleanses us from all our failures along the way:

1 John 1:7, "But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin."

If you allow Satan to bring you down over past sins it will gradually eat away at your belief in what God the Father said, and that is that the Blood of Christ has washed away your sins. If you allow Satan to dupe you into seeing yourself as guilty and shameful, then he will be successful in removing you from standing on that promise in His Word, and it will cause you to see your relationship with Him in a way which is not true. Such a perceptions will greatly affect your faith over time. Don't let the devil work you over mate. Repent every day if you must and revel in the fact that you are forgiven. Your past sins are forgotten!

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

thanks cobber.

i appreciate the wisdom.

Ironman wrote:
branham1965 wrote:i am preaching it to myself.

i have an awful time with my past.i dream horrible dreams about it every night.and it bothers me an awful lot.
macca wrote:Preach it Billy :angel:
Hi Billy.

Mate, forget the past. Past sins are forgiven and you are washed clean of them. It is absolutely essential that you perceive your relationship as if it were washed clean with the Blood of Jesus. God's Word tells us that if we walk in the light, then the Blood of Jesus continually cleanses us from all our failures along the way:

1 John 1:7, "But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin."

If you allow Satan to bring you down over past sins it will gradually eat away at your belief in what God the Father said, and that is that the Blood of Christ has washed away your sins. If you allow Satan to dupe you into seeing yourself as guilty and shameful, then he will be successful in removing you from standing on that promise in His Word, and it will cause you to see your relationship with Him in a way which is not true. Such a perceptions will greatly affect your faith over time. Don't let the devil work you over mate. Repent every day if you must and revel in the fact that you are forgiven. Your past sins are forgotten!

royplumber
Stand Against the Wiles of the Devil

Post by royplumber »

branham1965 wrote:GOD CAN HATE JUST LIKE HE CAN LOVE.HE TOLD HIS SERVANT REVEREND ERNEST ANGLEY THIS.
AND NEVER WAS GOD'S LOVE USED LIKE IT WAS ON CALVARY.ALL OF IT WAS USED ON CALVARY. :agrue:

PEOPLE TODAY THINK ITS A GAME A JOKE.SHACK UP LIVE LIKE THE DEVIL AND YOU ARE OK.AND PREACHERS AND PRIESTS ARE TELLING THEM ITS OK.

SOME FALSE TEACHERS SAY THERE IS NO FLAME IN HELL.AND IT NOT ETERNAL.BUT AS THE REVEREND SAYS THEY SHOULD LEARN MORE ABOUT HELL BECAUSE THEY ARE GOING THERE!!!

GOD SAYS HE WILL BE A LAUGHING GOD TO REBELS PROVERBS 1.HE WILL MOCK WHEN CALAMITY COMES ON THOSE WHO REJECTED HIM.

PEOPLE ARE WRONG TO DO AWAY WITH THE JUDGEMENT OF GOD.ROMANS 2:3-6

Isaiah 63:10 "But they rebelled and grieved His Holy Spirit; :arrow: SO HE TURNED AGAINST THEM AS AN ENEMY,AND HE FOUGHT AGAINST THEM."

"THE LORD KILLETH AND MAKETH ALIVE..."1 Samuel 2:6

Reverend Dake has both underlined in the Dake Bible.

who ever wrote the book of job thought it was god who was slaying job and it looks like job thought it was god slaying him but when you look into the spirit realm it was satan causing all the trouble
not god because job had fear all all the other junk which were open doors
Jesus says satan cannot anything in me

royplumber
Stand Against the Wiles of the Devil

Post by royplumber »

victoryword wrote:
royplumber wrote:is there any audio on this teaching thank you so much i just didn't know brother
i just didn't know
Roy

Sorry to just be getting back to you.

I do plan to have an audio book version of the "Does God Send Sickness" book. However, as far as the devotional itself, I expound on the Exodus 12:23 Scripture somewhat in this message here:

Be blessed

thankyou troy that word immediatly thank you for teaching me this very helpful thank you