Dake Bible Discussion Boardturning away from god after god makes all things new

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
royplumber
Stand Against the Wiles of the Devil

turning away from god after god makes all things new

Post by royplumber »

dear board members after its all over could you still sin whats your thoughts on this
in the millennium what happens if the saints turn there back on god during this period

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Re: turning away from god after god makes all things new

Post by Ironman »

royplumber wrote:dear board members after its all over could you still sin whats your thoughts on this
in the millennium what happens if the saints turn there back on god during this period
At the second coming of Christ many sinners will be left to go into the Millennium. That is clearly stated in Isaih 2:2-4. 65:20; 66:18-19; 1 Corinthians 15"24-28 Revelation 20: 1-10 and Zech. 14:16-21.
There will be sin and death on Earth during the Millennium (Isa. 65:2-25; 1 Cor. 15:24-28). Many sinners will be executed during the Millennium because of committing sins worthy of death (Isa.11:3-5; 16:5; 65:20).The judgment upon man for his stubborn rebellion in the face of all God has done, or could do for him, will be his complete destruction from all the Earth by fire coming from Heaven upon the rebels. Their bodies will be resurrected from the dead, along with all other rebels of the human race since Adam, and will be brought up before the great white throne judgment along with all rebel demons and angels.
All will be judged and sentenced to the lake of Fire and will be tormented according to their evil works. Satan himself will be cast into the lake of fire and the beast and false prophet will have been there for 1,000 years and will be there for ever in the torments of the damned (Isa. 66:22-24; Matt. 25:41, 46; Rev. 14:9-12; 19:20; 20:10). Thus God brings an end to the rebellion in the Universe. God will bless those who lay down their rebellion and become reconciled to Him. This he does by confining rebels away from society and permitting the faithfull to enter into eternal blessings in the restored Earth.

Taken from Dake's God's plan for man.
Last edited by Ironman on Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

royplumber

Post by royplumber »

so it will be rule with a rod of iron back to the law

god the father judges them

it says outside are the fearful which i thought i had no fear at all did not see it one bit
its a work in progress however i see most people have this its very hard too see

so when righteousness reigns on the earth when we've been reigning with him for say a million years could we still decide to turn away from god
because of our free will
thank you you have all got solids

titus213
Do Good to Them that Hate You

Post by titus213 »

royplumber wrote:dear board members after its all over could you still sin whats your thoughts on this
The saints (as in true born-again believers) who enter the Millennium will be in their glorified state, having been part of the first resurrection. It isn't possible for them to turn their backs on God.

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

titus213 wrote:
The saints (as in true born-again believers) who enter the Millennium will be in their glorified state, having been part of the first resurrection. It isn't possible for them to turn their backs on God.
Yes, they were raptured to meet Christ in the air at His first coming and will return with Him in their glorified bodies at His second coming at the beginning of His Millenniu'l rule. They will be given positions, in the government of Christ, David, the king of Israel, the Apostles and all the saints from Adam to the Millennium, those who have taken part in the first resurrection. They will be rewarded according to their works. Some will receive batter rewards than others. Compare ourselves and our works with the likes and works of Moses, Enoch, Abraham, Elijah, Elisha, etc. Earthly Judges will be restored but as subordinate to the Heavenly rulers (Isa. 1:25-28; Ezek. 43:7-12; Rev. 21:24).

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

royplumber

Post by royplumber »

cheers bud