Dake Bible Discussion BoardMother Maria Woodworth Etter

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Mother Maria Woodworth Etter

Post by branham1965 »

1886 Anderson ,Indiana i just read where during a meeting Mother Maria Woodworth- Etter was concerned for souls there.she felt if they were not saved that night they never would be.
this was not uncommon for her to say.

((Mother Etter was one of the greatest Ministers of Pentecost.her books are available right here @dakebible.com
they are awesome to read ))

she prayed "God if you need to send an earthquake do so.... .and God did!!!!He sent a physical earthquake that went from South Carolina to Indiana.people fell down it was so powerful.

the Power of the Holy Ghost fell and the Lord moved mightily.people fell under the Power in her meetings like dead people.

she would be ministering and go into a Holy Ghost trance.some lasted for days.she would not move a muscle.it was like she was frozen.

she was a REMARKABLE woman of faith.

i cant imagine what it would have been like to be in one of her mighty Holy Ghost meetings.

and she was from OHIO. :Fade-color

titus213
Do Good to Them that Hate You

Re: Mother Maria Woodworth Etter

Post by titus213 »

:angel:
branham1965 wrote:1886 Anderson ,Indiana i just read where during a meeting Mother Maria Woodworth- Etter was concerned for souls there.she felt if they were not saved that night they never would be.
this was not uncommon for her to say.

((Mother Etter was one of the greatest Ministers of Pentecost.her books are available right here @dakebible.com
they are awesome to read ))

she prayed "God if you need to send an earthquake do so.... .and God did!!!!He sent a physical earthquake that went from South Carolina to Indiana.people fell down it was so powerful.

the Power of the Holy Ghost fell and the Lord moved mightily.people fell under the Power in her meetings like dead people.

she would be ministering and go into a Holy Ghost trance.some lasted for days.she would not move a muscle.it was like she was frozen.

she was a REMARKABLE woman of faith.

i cant imagine what it would have been like to be in one of her mighty Holy Ghost meetings.

and she was from OHIO. :Fade-color

macca
After the Holy Ghost Has Come Upon You, Ye Shall Be My Witnesses

Post by macca »

Ditto :angel:

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

great to see you big macca. :turn-l: :Fade-color
macca wrote:Ditto :angel:

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

Good to see you back Big Mack! :angel:

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?