Dake Bible Discussion BoardIN THE BEGINNING

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

IN THE BEGINNING

Post by Ironman »

In the beginning, (NOT SIX THOUSAND YEARS AGO) God created the Heaven and the Earth.

Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth."

John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2, The same was in the beginning with God.
3, All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made."

When was in the beginning?

God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Ghost are eternal beings, no beginning and no end!

The Word, who became flesh, Jesus Christ (John 1:14), about 2,000 years ago has been creating since all eternity past and He and His Father will continue to work for ever!

John 5:17 "John 5:17, "But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto, and I work."

About This Image.
Hubble revisited its iconic "Pillars of Creation" image with this sharper and wider view of pillars in the Eagle Nebula.
The towering pillars are about 5 light-years tall, bathed in the blistering ultraviolet light from a group of young, massive stars located off the top of the image. Stars are being born deep inside the pillars, which are made of cold hydrogen gas laced with dust.

Five light years tall. Five light years is the time / distance it takes light travel at the speed of 186,000 miles per second in five years.

This small Galaxy is one of countless bright lights we see as stars seen throughout the universe, is 200,000 light years across!

The above 200,000 light years wide Galaxy, and the one visible just below it in the same picture are just two of many in this here picture. See if you can find them?

Praise God for ever more!

Did God create this vast Universe full of innumerable stars and planets for nothing? Is this Universe empty? I don't think so!

Revelation 12:12, "Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, (plural),and ye that dwell in them, (Plural),Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: IN THE BEGINNING

Post by branham1965 »

what a great post Haz. :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

i pray i get it like you someday.

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

Billy, I have dreams about traveling through the universe in the future.

Click on tools on the right hand side of your screen, a little thing looks like a gear cog, then on files, then save it to your documents, and pass it on to young Earth creationists and let them try and figure out how something like this could be created in a day, let alone six? God merely restored what was already there and He continues with this for ever. He hasn't retired like we do? :angel:

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

i bet you will travel :smilecolros: better than any spaceship man has created. :angel: :angel: in the DARB in notes on Psalms ...he talks about where will the saints spend eternity????and he says saints will be able to go from earth to the planet Heaven etc...

my ex- father in law is one of those.but we have not chatted in awhile.

its a beautiful picture of the Creation.

i heard Reverend Dake say on audio of course =im paraphrasing the Reverend ...that if the Gap teaching were taught as it should be....so many would not be lost to the thought bombs of Lucifer like evolution and the atheism that so many boast of today.

people are brazen about it today.but they are about to get the shock of 1000 lives when Jesus comes and the Great Tribulation begins.

dear God.

titus213
Do Good to Them that Hate You

Post by titus213 »

:angel: :angel:
Ironman wrote:In the beginning, (NOT SIX THOUSAND YEARS AGO) God created the Heaven and the Earth.

Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth."

John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2, The same was in the beginning with God.
3, All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made."

When was in the beginning?

God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Ghost are eternal beings, no beginning and no end!

The Word, who became flesh, Jesus Christ (John 1:14), about 2,000 years ago has been creating since all eternity past and He and His Father will continue to work for ever!

John 5:17 "John 5:17, "But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto, and I work."

About This Image.
Hubble revisited its iconic "Pillars of Creation" image with this sharper and wider view of pillars in the Eagle Nebula.
The towering pillars are about 5 light-years tall, bathed in the blistering ultraviolet light from a group of young, massive stars located off the top of the image. Stars are being born deep inside the pillars, which are made of cold hydrogen gas laced with dust.

Five light years tall. Five light years is the time / distance it takes light travel at the speed of 186,000 miles per second in five years.

This small Galaxy is one of countless bright lights we see as stars seen throughout the universe, is 200,000 light years across!

The above 200,000 light years wide Galaxy, and the one visible just below it in the same picture are just two of many in this here picture. See if you can find them?

Praise God for ever more!

Did God create this vast Universe full of innumerable stars and planets for nothing? Is this Universe empty? I don't think so!

Revelation 12:12, "Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, (plural),and ye that dwell in them, (Plural),Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Ironman

Post by Ironman »

branham1965 wrote:i bet you will travel :smilecolros: better than any spaceship man has created. :angel: :angel: in the DARB in notes on Psalms ...he talks about where will the saints spend eternity????and he says saints will be able to go from earth to the planet Heaven etc...

my ex- father in law is one of those.but we have not chatted in awhile.

its a beautiful picture of the Creation.

i heard Reverend Dake say on audio of course =im paraphrasing the Reverend ...that if the Gap teaching were taught as it should be....so many would not be lost to the thought bombs of Lucifer like evolution and the atheism that so many boast of today.

people are brazen about it today.but they are about to get the shock of 1000 lives when Jesus comes and the Great Tribulation begins.

dear God.
Thanks billy and titus. The hairs on my neck stand on end when I think of the future. Makes me go and turn on my favourite song, in fact I played it about four times this evening.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"When The Man Comes Around" By Johnny Cash.

And I heard, as it were, the noise of thunder: (1Corthians 15:52, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.)

One of the four beasts saying: "Come and see." And I saw. (Revelation 6:7, And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.)
And behold, a white horse. (Rev 19:11, "And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.)

There's a Man goin' 'round takin' names.

And I heard, as it were, the noise of thunder:
One of the four beasts saying: "Come and see." And I saw.
And behold, a white horse.

There's a Man goin' 'round takin' names.

An' he decides who to free and who to blame. (John 6:37; "All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. 6:44, No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day".

Everybody won't be treated all the same. Luke 3:17, Whose fan is in his hand, and he will throughly purge his floor, and will gather the wheat into his garner; but the chaff he will burn with fire unquenchable.)

There'll be a golden ladder reaching down. (Genesis 28:12, And he dreamed, and behold a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven: . . . )

When the Man comes around.

The hairs on your arm will stand up.

At the terror in each sip and in each sup. Luke 17:8, And will not rather say unto him, Make ready wherewith I may sup, and gird thyself, and serve me, till I have eaten and drunken; and afterward thou shalt eat and drink?

For you partake of that last offered cup, (Rev 3:20, Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.)

Or disappear into the potter's ground.

When the man comes around.

Hear the trumpets, hear the pipers.

One hundred million angels singin'.

Multitudes are marching to the big kettle drum.

Voices callin', voices cryin'.

Some are born an' some are dyin'.
It's Alpha's and Omega's Kingdom come.

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree. (Jeremiah 30:23, Behold, the whirlwind of the LORD goeth forth with fury, a continuing5 whirlwind: it shall fall6 with pain upon the head of the wicked.)

The virgins are all trimming their wicks. (Matthew 25:6, "And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him. 7, Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.)

The whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
It's hard for thee to kick against the pricks. (Acts 9:5, "And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks."

Till Armageddon, no Shalam, no Shalom.

Then the father hen will call his chickens home.

The wise men will bow down before the throne.

And at his feet they'll cast their golden crown.

Whoever is unjust, let him be unjust still.
Whoever is righteous, let him be righteous still.
Whoever is filthy, let him be filthy still.
Listen to the words long written down, When the man comes around.

Hear the trumpets, hear the pipers.
One hundred million angels singin'.
Multitudes are marchin' to the big kettle drum.
Voices callin', voices cryin'.
Some are born an' some are dyin'.
It's Alpha's and Omega's Kingdom come.

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
The virgins are all trimming their wicks.
The whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
It's hard for thee to kick against the pricks.

In measured hundredweight and penny pound.

And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts,
And I looked and behold: a pale horse.
And his name, that sat on him, was Death.
And Hell followed with him. (Rev 6:8, And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.)

Last edited by Ironman on Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:40 am, edited 2 times in total.

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

thats heavy duty Haz.

:angel: its really something.

Thats a great song mate.

Johnny Cash found Christ with his wife.i think Billy Graham helped them.

Ironman

Post by Ironman »

branham1965 wrote:thats heavy duty Haz.

:angel: its really something.

Thats a great song mate.

Johnny Cash found Christ with his wife.i think Billy Graham helped them.
Father called them, they accepted Jesus and what He did for them and we will meet them one day :angel:

Ironman

Post by Ironman »

""We have a curiosity to find out whether we are alone. What is our place in the galaxy and the universe?"

If these scientists spent as much time reading the Word of God and believing what they read, they would know we are not alone!
Revelation 12:12, "Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time."

News this morning down under.
Sun-like star found to have an Earth-like planet in its Goldilocks zone

Date July 24, 2015 - 7:28AM

For the first time a near-Earth-sized planet has been found orbiting a star that is very much like our own sun. NASA on Friday announced the discovery of Kepler-452b, which is 1400 light years from Earth in the constellation Cygnus.

The international team of astronomers working on NASA's Kepler mission that identified the planet includes Daniel Huber of the University of Sydney. Dr Huber told Fairfax Media that although there have been more than 1000 exoplanets identified, Kepler-452b was special because of the star it orbits and the planet's long orbital period.

"Kepler-452b has similar characteristics to our sun, which makes finding a planet with an orbital period similar to Earth in this system very exciting," Dr Huber said. "It is the first time we have found such a planet."
A year on Kepler-452b is 385 days, just 20 days longer than on Earth. The planet is 60 per cent larger than Earth, but its mass is unknown. It may or may not have an atmosphere.

Kepler-452b orbits at 1.05 astronomical units – that means its orbit is only 5 per cent more distant from its star than Earth is from the sun.

"The system is too distant to determine whether it has an atmosphere, so we don't know if it has the right conditions to harbour life," Dr Huber said. But based on its radius the team estimates a better than even chance the planet has a rocky composition rather than being a gaseous planet.
Dr Huber said that most other exoplanets have been found orbiting the more prevalent M-type dwarf red stars. These stars are much cooler than the sun, which is a G2-type star. Kepler-452b is also orbiting a G2-type star.

Because M-type stars are much cooler, their habitable or "Goldilocks" zones are much closer to the stars, meaning that planets in these orbits have much shorter orbital periods.

G2-type stars like the sun are much hotter, so the habitable zones are further out. This means that planets in these zones have longer orbital periods, just like Earth ... and now Kepler-452b. Habitable zones are defined as those where planets could have liquid on the surface.

But does it matter? Dr Huber emphatically says yes. "We have a curiosity to find out whether we are alone. What is our place in the galaxy and the universe?
"Finding out more about exoplanets is Kepler's key mission. We want to find out how abundant Earth-like planets are."

The research that found Kepler-452b was led by Jon Jenkins from NASA's Ames Research Centre. The findings will be published in The Astronomical Journal on Friday.

Dr Huber said that exoplanets are identified using the transit method. The planets themselves are not directly observed but their impact on the brightness of the stars they orbit is closely measured. As the planet passes in front of the star, the brightness dims. The timing and regularity of these transits provides a rigorous method for identifying exoplanets.

Dr Huber, originally from Austria, did his PhD in astrophysics at the University of Sydney. He worked at the Kepler mission in the US from 2011 to 2014 before returning to live and work in Sydney.

"Kepler has shown us that exoplanets are abundant," Dr Huber said. "Now we just need to find if any are supporting life."

This week, Professor Stephen Hawking launched the Breakthrough Initiative, a $US100 million, 10-year mission to find out if we are alone in the universe. Where the Kepler mission searches for planets in the optical electromagnetic wavelength, Breakthrough will use radio telescopes such as the dish at Parkes to search for tell-tale blips from aliens.

http://www.smh.com.au/technology/sci-te ... ij5yd.html