Dake Bible Discussion BoardI'm tired of fake Christians who call themselves sinners

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Re: I'm tired of fake Christians who call themselves sinners

Post by Ironman »

The apostles were able to do great works, Mark 6:13, And they cast out many devils, and anointed with oil many that were sick, and healed them. Why cant we?

I'm game enough to admit why I cannot heal the sick, raise the dead, move mountains?

I'm baptized, forgiven, born again, I know I am not yet perfect, but I lack something.

Luke 18:13, And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner.

Jesus said, Matthew 17:20, And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you "If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you."

Oh, I believe all right, no doubt about it but I know I lack something because I cannot heal others, I cannot cast out demons, I cannot raise anyone from death, I cannot move mountains, I must be lacking something?

I lack "faith!"

I wonder how many non fake Christians have moved mountains recently, since Jesus returned to the Father?

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

Anyone can fall into sin. Anyone can also return to sin and stay there unless repented of. Even a most PERFECT SINLESS FREE WILL BEING'S can sin. We know God does nothing by halves. When God creates something PERFECT it is perfect.

An Archangel, a Chief angel, higher than ordinary angels, Michael is called, The great Prince which standeth for the children of thy people." Gabriel was a Chief angel and Lucifer was also a Chief angel who was given rulership over the whole earth.

Ezekiel 28:13, Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.

14, Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

15, Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

If the Most Perfect free will being ever created by God, an archangel who had a personal, literal, close relationship with God in a most perfect environment, free access to Heaven who was given rulership over the whole Earth and all in it, never having a tempter or having been tempted, but could and did sin, because of his own self nothing more, his heart was lifted up because of his beauty, he corrupted his own wisdom by reason of his brightness. Iniquity was found in him.

Anyone on Earth now who thinks they can never sin or will never sin after being saved, baptized and born again are deluding themselves! I'm thinking, rather than judge others be they Christian, fake Christians, non Christians or just plain all out sinners, we should be looking more closely at ourselves every day! IMHOP!

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

ALOT OF IT HAS TO DO WITH THE CONCEPT OF A CHRISTIAN IS ONLY ADOPTED.

OR IS A NEW CHRISTIAN LITERALLY CHANGED INSIDE AND BORN NEW BY THE HOLY GHOST THE WORD AND THE DIVINE BLOOD
JOHN 3; 1 JOHN 5:8;TITUS 3:5;EPHESIANS 5:26;1 COR 6:11 ETC.ETC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE ARE TOLD BY SOME THAT HIS SPIRIT IS NOT LITERALLY REBORN.HE IS JUST ADOPTED.BECAUSE GOD CANT BE EVERYWHERE.

RUBBISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY PASTOR SAID YOUR SPIRIT WHICH WAS DEAD IS NOW ALIVE.

DAD HAGIN TAUGHT THIS.AS DID LESTER SUMRALL.

GOD TAUGHT DR.SUMRALL ABOUT SOUL SPIRIT BODY.ALL WOF TEACHERS TEACH THIS.COPELAND ,PRICE ALL OF THEM.

THE ODD IDEA THAT A PERSONS INNER NATURE WAS NOT LITERALLY CHANGED ...AND NOT LITERALLY ACTUALLY INDWELT BY THE HOLY GHOST IS NOTHING BUT NONSENSE.

THIS CAUSES SO MUCH SUPER SPIRITUALITY , ELITISM AND AMONG THE SINLESS PERFECTIONISTS .

MY MATE FROM AUSTRALIA THE IRON MAN HAZ IS SPOT ON. :angel:

Ironman

Post by Ironman »

I was at a church function which lasted all day. We were in the hall we held services in regularly, the men set up tables and chairs and we were preparing to have lunch when one of the highly regarded women in the church asked me to join her and her throng at her table. I thanked her for her kind offer and declined saying I had already been invited to sit at another table.

Her reply to me was;

"Well if you want to sit and dine with someone "SPIRITUAL" your still welcome. That clearly showed me how she regarded others in the church.

I say she was perfect in all her ways, in her own eyes until, Iniquity was found in her. Pride!