Dake Bible Discussion BoardI'm tired of fake Christians who call themselves sinners

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
bibleman
Administrator

I'm tired of fake Christians who call themselves sinners

Post by bibleman »

I am so tired of so-called Christians who call themselves sinners, as in I am just a sinner saved by grace!

Or, there are two kinds of sinners: Lost sinners and Saved sinners!

That kind of talk makes me want to throw up!

Dake has a GREAT quote on this subject.
"I am fully aware that many teach that no man can live free from sin, that we sin every day, and that there is no one that does not sin every day he lives.
One can see that this teaching is entirely out of harmony with the Bible.
If these men sin every day, then they are sinners every day and there is no time that they are not sinners.
If they are sinners all the time, then there is no time they are not under the penalty of the broken law, and they will be sent to Hell as sinners to pay the death penalty.
They are not Christians or saved from sin any one day they live if they sin every day they live.
Christ means nothing to them if they are sinners and if they cannot be saved from sin."

(Finis J. Dake, Bible Truths Unmasked)

God bless
Leon Bible

http://www.ministryhelps.com
http://www.dakebible.com
http://www.dakebibleboard.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DakeBibleDiscussion/

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note

luchnia
Shall Not He that Spared Not His Own Son Freely Give Us All Things?

Re: I'm tired of fake Christians who call themselves sinners

Post by luchnia »

bibleman wrote:I am so tired of so-called Christians who call themselves sinners, as in I am just a sinner saved by grace!

"I am fully aware that many teach that no man can live free from sin, that we sin every day, and that there is no one that does not sin every day he lives.
If these men sin every day, then they are sinners every day and there is no time that they are not sinners.
If they are sinners all the time, then there is no time they are not under the penalty of the broken law, and they will be sent to Hell as sinners to pay the death penalty.
They are not Christians or saved from sin any one day they live if they sin every day they live.
Christ means nothing to them if they are sinners and if they cannot be saved from sin."

I am with you totally! In my neck of the woods it has been pounded in folks heads that they are worthless sinning scumbag slugs and will NEVER be free from sin this side of heaven. After someone is taught that blech for 30-50 years you may as well forget it. It irks me to no end. I have had people tell me in the same sentence that Jesus freed them from sin, yet they will never be free from sin! WOW....can you believe it?

You can give the word to set them free and they will not receive the knowledge of the truth that gives them the freedom that Jesus said they could have. It is like trying to push molasses up hill in Antarctica when it is the coldest - it just won't go.

Word up!

macca
After the Holy Ghost Has Come Upon You, Ye Shall Be My Witnesses

Post by macca »

luchnia wrote:
bibleman wrote:I am so tired of so-called Christians who call themselves sinners, as in I am just a sinner saved by grace!

I am with you totally! In my neck of the woods it has been pounded in folks heads that they are worthless sinning scumbag slugs and will NEVER be free from sin this side of heaven. After someone is taught that blech for 30-50 years you may as well forget it. It irks me to no end. I have had people tell me in the same sentence that Jesus freed them from sin, yet they will never be free from sin! WOW....can you believe it?

You can give the word to set them free and they will not receive the knowledge of the truth that gives them the freedom that Jesus said they could have. It is like trying to push molasses up hill in Antarctica when it is the coldest - it just won't go.

Preach it brothers, this is what is lacking in most churches today THE TRUTH +highfive

HAPPY MACCA

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

oh get off that junk. look in the mirror folks.you better set your own house in order before you start judging another Man's servant.
certainly the Lord's true Elders are to judge these things.but not laymen or parrots who bark others word for word and act like authorities.
its utter nonsense.it came from Wesley and others.and its screwed more people up than ultra -hyper grace ...almost. +pieface +pieface

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

""I am fully aware that many teach that no man can live free from sin, that we sin every day, and that there is no one that does not sin every day he lives.
Christ means nothing to them if they are sinners and if they cannot be saved from sin.""

I remember King David, he tried to live free from sin as we all do and God blessed him in many ways and yet, he committed many serious sins, lust, adultery, arranged for his mistress's husband to be murdered? Moses sinned, Peter sinned, most seriously, Matt. 26:72, " 72, And again he denied with an oath, (SWEARING), I do not know the man.

Jesus even for-warned Peter that he would do this in Matt. 26:34, and what did Peter say? V 35 "Peter said unto him, Though I should die with thee, yet will I not deny thee. Weak as water as we all are from time to time.

Were they perfect all the time? Were they sin free every day of their lives? Yes, They sinned, Yes they repented, I'm sure they are in Heaven now, as we who slip up maybe not every day but occasionally and repent of our slip ups will also be.

Remember Christ saying the Father is kind even unto the unthankful and to the evil. So why should we get in a huff over people we do not know who call themselves Christians possibly falling into temptation, even daily?

We should remember Jesus Christs words before we judge and condemn anyone;

Luke 6:35, "But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.

36, Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful.

37, Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:"

Classic example of what we must not do; Another lesson from Jesus Himself.

Luke 18:10, "Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican.

11, The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican.

12, I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess.

13, And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner.

Do I sin every day? I don't know for sure, I try not to. Maybe momentarily at times, but I can honestly say I am definitely the publican when I am on my knew every day, and especially when I know I have sinned.

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

i agree with you Haz.you are a real man.and you are a realist.not in dream land. :angel:

Ironman wrote:
""I am fully aware that many teach that no man can live free from sin, that we sin every day, and that there is no one that does not sin every day he lives.
Christ means nothing to them if they are sinners and if they cannot be saved from sin.""

I remember King David, he tried to live free from sin as we all do and God blessed him in many ways and yet, he committed many serious sins, lust, adultery, arranged for his mistress's husband to be murdered? Moses sinned, Peter sinned, most seriously, Matt. 26:72, " 72, And again he denied with an oath, (SWEARING), I do not know the man.

Jesus even for-warned Peter that he would do this in Matt. 26:34, and what did Peter say? V 35 "Peter said unto him, Though I should die with thee, yet will I not deny thee. Weak as water as we all are from time to time.

Were they perfect all the time? Were they sin free every day of their lives? Yes, They sinned, Yes they repented, I'm sure they are in Heaven now, as we who slip up maybe not every day but occasionally and repent of our slip ups will also be.

Remember Christ saying the Father is kind even unto the unthankful and to the evil. So why should we get in a huff over people we do not know who call themselves Christians possibly falling into temptation, even daily?

We should remember Jesus Christs words before we judge and condemn anyone;

Luke 6:35, "But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.

36, Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful.

37, Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:"

Classic example of what we must not do; Another lesson from Jesus Himself.

Luke 18:10, "Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican.

11, The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican.

12, I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess.

13, And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner.

Do I sin every day? I don't know for sure, I try not to. Maybe momentarily at times, but I can honestly say I am definitely the publican when I am on my knew every day, and especially when I know I have sinned.

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

Hi Billy.

12, I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess

Yes, in my life time I have met hundreds of Christians just like this Pharisee, who have told me they never sin? They made me feel like I was lost, in fact one pious woman told me "I was falling away" because I preferred to stay at home with my wife and family on the night to be much observed? A man told me I was lost deep in sin because I helped a woman stranded on a busy highway by pushing her car off the road to a safe place on the Sabbath? He couldn't wait to go tell the pastor!

Blokes like this call themselves sinless Christians yet they walk about society with their heads held up high looking down upon people like a pox doctors clerk, judging all and sundry!

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

luchnia
Shall Not He that Spared Not His Own Son Freely Give Us All Things?

Post by luchnia »

Here is dream land: Galatians 5:21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Which part of the above scripture states one in sin will inherit the kingdom of God? I don't think any of us are claiming we cannot fall, but we know without a doubt that we must repent and forsake sin just as David - just as Peter or we are doomed to eternal death. What we are claiming is what God's word says about sin and nothing more. If you have not the Spirit of Christ you are none of His. How can we say otherwise and be true to God? How can we say we have a spirit of sin and say we are saints of God knowing we are serving sin and satan?

1 Cor. 6:9-11 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, [10] Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. [11] And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

Where does God's word state that we can sin our way to eternal life with God? In over thirty some years of research I have never found one statement that states that one in sin will enter eternal life with God. What I have found is quite the opposite. The sinning saint theology is another doctrine of ignorance from the pit of darkness.

As long as we remain as God's children we are washed, sanctified, and justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God! The old man of sin is gone.

Word up!

Ironman

Post by Ironman »

luchnia wrote:Here is dream land: Galatians 5:21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Which part of the above scripture states one in sin will inherit the kingdom of God? I don't think any of us are claiming we cannot fall, but we know without a doubt that we must repent and forsake sin just as David - just as Peter or we are doomed to eternal death. What we are claiming is what God's word says about sin and nothing more. If you have not the Spirit of Christ you are none of His. How can we say otherwise and be true to God? How can we say we have a spirit of sin and say we are saints of God knowing we are serving sin and satan?

1 Cor. 6:9-11 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, [10] Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. [11] And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

Where does God's word state that we can sin our way to eternal life with God? In over thirty some years of research I have never found one statement that states that one in sin will enter eternal life with God. What I have found is quite the opposite. The sinning saint theology is another doctrine of ignorance from the pit of darkness.

As long as we remain as God's children we are washed, sanctified, and justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God! The old man of sin is gone.
No one is saying one can sin their way to eternal life with God, no one. The O poster stated states; "I'm tired of fake Christians who call themselves sinners. Is there such a person as a fake Christian? One is either a true Christian, a follower of Christ on not.

What I'm saying is, one can be a Christian, one can stumble, REPENT, and remain saved! Anyone who says they NEVER EVER SIN since their original repentance, conversion and being born again are very special in their own eyes.

Even our perfect Jesus said He himself wasn't good, or at least as good as the Father. "None is good, only the Father!

Luke 18:18, "And a certain ruler asked him, saying, Good Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?

19, And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? none is good, save one, that is, God.

God will forgive those Christians who stumble as often as they fall and then repent!

Luke 17:3, "Take heed to yourselves: If thy brother trespass against thee, rebuke him; and if he repent, forgive him.

4, And if he trespass against thee seven times in a day, and seven times in a day turn again to thee, saying, I repent; thou shalt forgive him."

Matt. 18:21. "Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times?

22. Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven."

I'm not talking about those who are constantly and deliberately engaged in envyings, murders, drunkenness and revellings? I'm talking about every day Christians who occasionally stumble and SIN! knowing just one sin is enough to bar one from Heaven, but God has provided us with a lifeline, Jesus Christ, and upon repentance, one is again forgiven!

I believe if one says and believes they no longer need the Salvation of Jesus Christ because they are perfect, sinless and will never sin again, after being saved once, are kidding themselves and are indeed lost!

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

ARE YOU PERFECT??????

DO YOU BELIEVE YOU ARE COMPLETELY SANCTIFIED????

DAD HAGIN SAID WE WILL NOT BE PERFECT IN THESE BODIES.THERE WAS ONLY ONE WHO WAS HOLY HARMLESS UNDEFILED AND SEPARATE FROM SINNERS.AND THEY CRUCIFIED HIM.IF YOU GET PERFECT YOU WONT LAST LONG EITHER HE SAID.

luchnia wrote:Here is dream land: Galatians 5:21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.