Dake Bible Discussion Boardwhy does GOD permit evil????

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: why does GOD permit evil????

Post by branham1965 »

i mean no offence.i should not of typed that it.

sighs. :morning: :morning: :morning:

branham1965 wrote:
branham1965 wrote:i think the great Reverend words are right.i never understood this .until i read this.

i swore on the life and soul of my best friend Kimbo that i would quit being a ???? on here.

i wish what Reverend Dake wrote was true above.but i think it is wishful thinking.and unproven by scientific scrutiny.

titus213
Do Good to Them that Hate You

Post by titus213 »

branham1965 wrote:THE PERMISSION OF EVIL

IS BY FAR THE GREATEST ARGUMENT AGAINST RELIGION.
You might be right. Could God have created a world where there would be no evil? Yes, no doubt. But the inhabitants of that world would not be human beings; they would be automatons, some kind of robots. As soon as you have human beings, you have the risk of rebellion and the resulting evil.

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

deleted. +CrazyEyes +CrazyEyes +CrazyEyes

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

i am sorry for saying what i did.

Dad Hagin is my hero

he would be ashamed of me.

i believe every tenet in the DAKE Bible in Genesis.............
branham1965 wrote:
branham1965 wrote:i think the great Reverend words are right.i never understood this .until i read this.

i swore on the life and soul of my best friend Kimbo that i would quit being a ???? on here.

i wish what Reverend Dake wrote was true above.but i think it is wishful thinking.and unproven by scientific scrutiny.

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

God re-created a perfect sinless world. He then created man in His image and likeness and as such we have been given free will. God earlier created angels also with free will and obviously God never tested them to see if they would remain true. Its plain that some rebelled and tried to knock God off His throne.

Its because of this rebellion that man had to be tested and sadly man failed and so sin entered the world again.

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

davido
Be Strong in the Power of His Might

Post by davido »

Why does God permit evil?
God wants to know whose with Him and whose not.
What He is offering is a lot and thieves, murderers, those whose feet are quick to make trouble, and others cannot be in heaven
or it would be just like earth.

All along we find so many accepting Jesus Christ and Lord and saviour and I cannot conceive how we
can obey our Lord is we do not read Gods word. It's nice to have a saviour but to accept one as Lord
requires a lot of obedience and knowing what God wants. So many bibles are dusty and today we see
people doing the strangest things because they do not know the word of God.