Dake Bible Discussion BoardJust Wondering...

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
Watchman2013
Wrestle Against Spiritual Wickedness in High Places

Just Wondering...

Post by Watchman2013 »

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

Has anyone else lost interest in anything but God- The Father, The Son, and The Precious Holy Spirit? Is serving Him/Them the greatest, most important thing in your life, too? Or, am I the "odd duck" in the flock?

Actually, it doesn't make any difference... God has put steel and flint in my spine, whose sparks have kindled an unquenchable fire in my belly, to pray for the sick, lead people to Salvation in Jesus Christ, and witness to the Love of God for all Mankind...

Just wondering...

Have a Blessed Sabbath, and Week to Come... Amen

God Bless, Guard, Guide, Keep, and Protect You and Yours...

Maranatha

Watchman2013, aka, Carter F. Leffen

"Confess with your mouth, that 'Jesus is Lord,' believing in your heart that God raised Him from the Dead, and you will be saved, for with the heart, man believes and is justified, and with his profession of faith, he is saved." Romans 10:9-10.

Watchman2013
Wrestle Against Spiritual Wickedness in High Places

Re: Just Wondering...

Post by Watchman2013 »

OK, how many of you have recently been surfing on the Holy Spirit's Rivers of Living Waters? Waters of Life gushing beyond anything you've ever experienced before? Hanging Ten on the Word of God, seeing people healed, delivered, and Saved in the last week? Isn't God Good, All The Time?

Oh, I know, I'm annoying, repetitive, and totally crazy about God, but I can't help it! The Precious Holy Spirit has been doing a real work in me, and I'm excited... Imagine a 65 year old Jesus Freak, bouncing off walls, eagerly anticipating God's next signs, wonders, and miracles... Well, I never was GQ front page, or even last page, or flyer material- Shucks, I'm the "Before" part of the add- you know, rode hard, put up wet, and no blanket to show for it? The next guy always looks great, compared to me... Ah, life can be so unfair... Not! We're where The Father put us, and it's up to us to "blossom..." When I did Christian Radio many years ago, I wanted to transition to television. "Leffen, you've got a face made for radio." Well, that was that... Praise God! that I've got the likeness and countenance of Our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ!!!

I hope I'm not just like that tree that falls in the forest, and nobody's there to hear it...

Anybody else excited about what Our God's Doing inside, around, and upon us?

Testing, testing... 1, 2, 3...

*Sigh*

God Bless, Guard, Guide, Protect, and Keep You All...

Have a super Blessed Sabbath!!!

Maranatha

Watchman2013, aka, Carter F. Leffen

Are those cricket's I'm hearing?

"Confess with your mouth, that 'Jesus is Lord,' believing in your heart that God raised Him from the Dead, and you will be saved, for with the heart, man believes and is justified, and with his profession of faith, he is saved." Romans 10:9-10.

bibleman
Administrator

Post by bibleman »

Hello Watchman

Glad you are excited in the things of God!

I know you said you tried a new church last week... How did that work out for you?

God bless
Leon Bible

http://www.ministryhelps.com
http://www.dakebible.com
http://www.dakebibleboard.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DakeBibleDiscussion/

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note

stand
John

Post by stand »

I tried everything till I know there is nothing interesting in this world compares to things in God. Waiting to be sent to the frontier of the last war.