Dake Bible Discussion BoardIdiot Pope prays to Mary!

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Re: Idiot Pope prays to Mary!

Post by Ironman »

God named her Mystery Babylon Mother of Harlots for a reason. She hates God's Word and still secretly does. In the early part of the century, an authority on Rome's tactics testified: "That the Roman Church seems to tolerate the Bible at all anywhere, is due to the fact that she has to pay deference either to Protestantism or to an enlightened opinion [people who know some truth]; for where these do not exist it does not hesitate to condemn and destroy it, and to persecute and even murder those who disseminate it" (Alexander Robertson, The Papal Conquest, 1909, p. 163).

The Roman Catholic Church has demonstrated what it will do when it has the ability. The past fifteen centuries provide irrefutable evidence of this. The Roman Catholic Church grants men liberties of speech and religion only when it is forced to do so, but the times have changed. Rome can no longer control the kingdoms of this world as it once did.

Her time will come again, briefly, during the last hours of this sin-sick age. She and her daughters will join hands with the Antichrist for a few hours, before she is destroyed. The Bible [book] of Revelation describes this amazing scene (Revelation 17-18).

According to John Dowling's The History of Romanism, From the Earliest Corruptions of Christianity to the Present Time" (1853), (Roman Catholic priests burning Bibles in the United States) took place "no longer ago than October 27, 1842." He called the incident, "another instance of the intolerance of Popery, and its determined hatred to the bible in the vulgar [common] tongue." This incident appeared to be led by "a Mr. Telmont, a missionary of the Jesuits," who came with one or more associates. There were several burnings (Mr. Telmont was "prominent" at all "movements"), one was public at which Mr. Telmont brought out armfuls of Bibles that had been collected from Catholics.

Roman Catholic priests burning Bibles in Champlain, New York...Does this show that Rome has loved the Bible or does it indicate that she has abhorred and hated it? One might ask why is she now so interested in these unauthorized versions? given her historic abhorrence to the Bible in the common tongue, why are her scholars involved with various translation projects and "interconfessional" Bibles?

"Then the Bible, that serpent which with head erect and eyes flashing, threatens us with its venom while it trails along the ground, SHALL BE CHANGED into a rod AS SOON AS WE ARE ABLE TO SEIZE IT... for three centuries past this cruel asp has left us no repose. You well know with what folds it entwines us and with what fangs it gnaws us." (The Jesuits in History, Hector Macpherson, Ozark Book Publishers, 1997, Appendix 1). [emphases ours]

Author Ray Yungen says that a Pope was responsible for the advance of mysticism (contacting the devil directly, what some call "unmediated contact") in the Catholic Church. Quotes--

"This is not to say that the Mass or any of the sacraments have been abandoned, but the underlying spiritual worldview of many in the Catholic church is now contemplative in its orientation." p. 38

The mystical prayer movement not only had the approval of the highest echelons of Catholicism but also was, in fact, the source [emphases theirs] of its expansion. Speaking of a meeting between the late Pope Paul VI and members of the Catholic Trappist Monastic Order in the 1970s, Thomas Keating, disclosed the following:

The Pontiff declared that unless the Church rediscovered the contemplative tradition, renewal couldn't take place. He specifically called upon the monastics, because they lived the contemplative life, to help the laity and those in other religious orders bring that dimension into their lives as well.

"Just look at the latest official catechism of the Catholic church to see contemplative prayer officially endorsed and promoted to the faithful by the powers that be. The new catechism firmly states: "Contemplative prayer is hearing the word of God. . .Contemplative Prayer is silence."

Look just how successfully Pope Paul's admonitions have been carried out when discovered the at just one popular Catholic bookstore....Eighty to ninety percent of the books on those shelves were on mystical prayer.

"...non-mystic Catholics have become very alarmed at what is happening to their church.

"...Let there be no mistake about it that A POPE WAS RESPONSIBLE for what Randy England and other like him are witnessing in their church. This is not an aberration--an unwitting wandering from the church but part of the program from the top down.

"Contemplative spirituality reaches far beyond the walls of the Catholic church [our note: meditation is a unifying factor across the board--that is why buddhists, atheists, fallen church church people, hindus, occultists, cabalists, etc. can all get together in a community center and meditate; they are all contacting the same source]. Mainline Protestant traditions...have dived into the contemplative waters too. Their deep tradition of twentieth-century liberalism and sociopolitical activism has left them spiritually dry and thirsting for supernatural experiences." [our note: Kundalini awakening is a very real possibility when a person is doing these things. I've read a comment that some hindu gurus are horrified at how lightly these things are taken in America. Church people are becoming magicians/Satanist/witches-in-training. Contemplative Prayer: A Quick Road to Hell For a Disobedient Church.] (A Time of Departing by Ray Yungen)

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

luchnia
Shall Not He that Spared Not His Own Son Freely Give Us All Things?

Post by luchnia »

Yeeeeeehaaaaaa...it is ON! I am watching with great interest. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :shocked!:

Word up!

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

Did i miss a post somewhere???

Ironman wrote:God named her Mystery Babylon Mother of Harlots for a reason. She hates God's Word and still secretly does. In the early part of the century, an authority on Rome's tactics testified: "That the Roman Church seems to tolerate the Bible at all anywhere, is due to the fact that she has to pay deference either to Protestantism or to an enlightened opinion [people who know some truth]; for where these do not exist it does not hesitate to condemn and destroy it, and to persecute and even murder those who disseminate it" (Alexander Robertson, The Papal Conquest, 1909, p. 163).

The Roman Catholic Church has demonstrated what it will do when it has the ability. The past fifteen centuries provide irrefutable evidence of this. The Roman Catholic Church grants men liberties of speech and religion only when it is forced to do so, but the times have changed. Rome can no longer control the kingdoms of this world as it once did.

Her time will come again, briefly, during the last hours of this sin-sick age. She and her daughters will join hands with the Antichrist for a few hours, before she is destroyed. The Bible [book] of Revelation describes this amazing scene (Revelation 17-18).

According to John Dowling's The History of Romanism, From the Earliest Corruptions of Christianity to the Present Time" (1853), (Roman Catholic priests burning Bibles in the United States) took place "no longer ago than October 27, 1842." He called the incident, "another instance of the intolerance of Popery, and its determined hatred to the bible in the vulgar [common] tongue." This incident appeared to be led by "a Mr. Telmont, a missionary of the Jesuits," who came with one or more associates. There were several burnings (Mr. Telmont was "prominent" at all "movements"), one was public at which Mr. Telmont brought out armfuls of Bibles that had been collected from Catholics.

Roman Catholic priests burning Bibles in Champlain, New York...Does this show that Rome has loved the Bible or does it indicate that she has abhorred and hated it? One might ask why is she now so interested in these unauthorized versions? given her historic abhorrence to the Bible in the common tongue, why are her scholars involved with various translation projects and "interconfessional" Bibles?

"Then the Bible, that serpent which with head erect and eyes flashing, threatens us with its venom while it trails along the ground, SHALL BE CHANGED into a rod AS SOON AS WE ARE ABLE TO SEIZE IT... for three centuries past this cruel asp has left us no repose. You well know with what folds it entwines us and with what fangs it gnaws us." (The Jesuits in History, Hector Macpherson, Ozark Book Publishers, 1997, Appendix 1). [emphases ours]

Author Ray Yungen says that a Pope was responsible for the advance of mysticism (contacting the devil directly, what some call "unmediated contact") in the Catholic Church. Quotes--

"This is not to say that the Mass or any of the sacraments have been abandoned, but the underlying spiritual worldview of many in the Catholic church is now contemplative in its orientation." p. 38

The mystical prayer movement not only had the approval of the highest echelons of Catholicism but also was, in fact, the source [emphases theirs] of its expansion. Speaking of a meeting between the late Pope Paul VI and members of the Catholic Trappist Monastic Order in the 1970s, Thomas Keating, disclosed the following:

The Pontiff declared that unless the Church rediscovered the contemplative tradition, renewal couldn't take place. He specifically called upon the monastics, because they lived the contemplative life, to help the laity and those in other religious orders bring that dimension into their lives as well.

"Just look at the latest official catechism of the Catholic church to see contemplative prayer officially endorsed and promoted to the faithful by the powers that be. The new catechism firmly states: "Contemplative prayer is hearing the word of God. . .Contemplative Prayer is silence."

Look just how successfully Pope Paul's admonitions have been carried out when discovered the at just one popular Catholic bookstore....Eighty to ninety percent of the books on those shelves were on mystical prayer.

"...non-mystic Catholics have become very alarmed at what is happening to their church.

"...Let there be no mistake about it that A POPE WAS RESPONSIBLE for what Randy England and other like him are witnessing in their church. This is not an aberration--an unwitting wandering from the church but part of the program from the top down.

"Contemplative spirituality reaches far beyond the walls of the Catholic church [our note: meditation is a unifying factor across the board--that is why buddhists, atheists, fallen church church people, hindus, occultists, cabalists, etc. can all get together in a community center and meditate; they are all contacting the same source]. Mainline Protestant traditions...have dived into the contemplative waters too. Their deep tradition of twentieth-century liberalism and sociopolitical activism has left them spiritually dry and thirsting for supernatural experiences." [our note: Kundalini awakening is a very real possibility when a person is doing these things. I've read a comment that some hindu gurus are horrified at how lightly these things are taken in America. Church people are becoming magicians/Satanist/witches-in-training. Contemplative Prayer: A Quick Road to Hell For a Disobedient Church.] (A Time of Departing by Ray Yungen)
Last edited by branham1965 on Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

what is on????

please tell me.i have no idea what is up.im serious.

is this regarding Roman Catholicism or the Universal Church issue????

and why are you not posting????

luchnia wrote:Yeeeeeehaaaaaa...it is ON! I am watching with great interest. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :shocked!:

macca
After the Holy Ghost Has Come Upon You, Ye Shall Be My Witnesses

Post by macca »

Over here we bbq sheep on Australia day, its tradition.
so i guess thats abusing sheep lol :mrgreen:

macca

luchnia
Shall Not He that Spared Not His Own Son Freely Give Us All Things?

Post by luchnia »

branham1965 wrote:what is on????

please tell me.i have no idea what is up.im serious.

is this regarding Roman Catholicism or the Universal Church issue????

and why are you not posting????

luchnia wrote:Yeeeeeehaaaaaa...it is ON! I am watching with great interest. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :shocked!:
Been really busy lately and cannot post as much.

Word up!

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

macca wrote:Over here we bbq sheep on Australia day, its tradition.

macca
macca
you eat haggis??? :mrgreen:

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

branham1965 wrote:

macca
macca
No, Haggis is a traditional Scottish sausage made from a sheep's stomach stuffed with diced sheep's liver, lungs, heart, oatmeal and onions. Macca catches and bbq's whole sheep and eats them without the stomach stuffed with diced sheep's liver, lungs and heart. :smile:

Once a jolly 'Macca' camped by a billabong
Under the shade of a coolibah tree,
And he sang as he watched and waited till his billy boiled:
"Who'll come a-waltzing Matilda, with me?"

Waltzing Matilda, waltzing Matilda
You'll come a-waltzing Matilda, with me
"You'll come a-waltzing Matilda, with me."

Down came a jumbuck to drink at that billabong.
Up jumped young 'Macca' and grabbed him with glee.
And he sang as he shoved that jumbuck in his tucker bag:

"You'll come a-waltzing Matilda, with me",

Up rode the squatter, mounted on his thoroughbred.
Down came the troopers, one, two, and three.
"Whose is that jumbuck you've got in your tucker bag?
You'll come a-waltzing Matilda, with me."

Up jumped young 'Macca' and sprang into the billabong.
"You'll never take me alive!" said he
And his ghost may be heard as you pass by that billabong:

:lol!: For those who may not know, a jumbuck is a young ram :angel:

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ironman wrote:
branham1965 wrote:

macca
macca
No, Haggis is a traditional Scottish sausage made from a sheep's stomach stuffed with diced sheep's liver, lungs, heart, oatmeal and onions. Macca catches and bbq's whole sheep and eats them without the stomach stuffed with diced sheep's liver, lungs and heart. :smile:

Once a jolly 'Macca' camped by a billabong
Under the shade of a coolibah tree,

You'll come a-waltzing Matilda, with me

Down came a jumbuck to drink at that billabong.
Up jumped young 'Macca' and grabbed him with glee.

Up rode the squatter, mounted on his thoroughbred.
Down came the troopers, one, two, and three.

Up jumped young 'Macca' and sprang into the billabong.
"You'll never take me alive!" said he

:lol!: For those who may not know, a jumbuck is a young ram :angel:

Ironman

Post by Ironman »

Billy, what's a Swag and what is a swagman? A swagman (also called a swaggie, sundowner or tussocker) is an old Australian and New Zealand term describing an underclass of transient temporary workers, (NOT MACCA), who travelled by foot from farm to farm carrying the traditional swag (bedroll). Also characteristic of swagman attire was a hat strung with corks to ward off flies.

Particularly during the Depression of the 1890s and the Great Depression of the 1930s, unemployed men travelled the rural areas of Australia on foot, their few meagre possessions rolled up and carried in their swag. Typically, they would seek work in farms and towns they travelled through, and in many cases the farmers, if no permanent work was available, would provide food and shelter in return for some menial task.

In Australia and New Zealand, a swag is a portable sleeping unit. It is normally a bundle of belongings rolled in a traditional fashion to be carried by a foot traveller in the bush. Before motor transport was common, foot travel over long distances was essential to agriculture in the Australian bush. Swags have been carried by shearers, miners, the unemployed, and many others, some of whom would have been happy to have been called swagmen and some not.

Matilda - is the name given by swagmen to their swag. Hence, waltzing matildas, ie, carrying matilda all over the country looking for work!