Dake Bible Discussion BoardIdiot Pope prays to Mary!

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
bibleman
Administrator

Idiot Pope prays to Mary!

Post by bibleman »

Pope Francis greets young people - EPA

18/01/2015 05:49SHARE:

(Vatican Radio) Pope Francis met with young people on the campus of Santo Tomàs University in Manila, Philippines, on Sunday morning, hearing their stories and leading them in prayer. Departing from his prepared text, the Holy Father addressed the young people in Spanish, with his translator from the Secretariat of State, Msgr. Mark Miles, providing English translation. Below, please find a transcript of the translation of the Holy Father's remarks.

Dear Young Friends,

When I speak spontaneously I do it in Spanish, because I don’t know the English language. May I do it? Thank you very much. This Fr Mark, a good translator.
First of all, a sad piece of news. Yesterday, as Mass was about to start, a piece of scaffolding fell and, upon falling, hit a young woman who was working in the area and she died. Her name is Kristel. She worked for the organisation preparing for that Mass. She was 27 years old, young like yourselves. She worked for Catholic Relief Services as a volunteer. I would like all of you who are young like her to pray for a moment in silence with me and then we will pray to Our Mother in Heaven. Let us pray.

God bless
Leon Bible

http://www.ministryhelps.com
http://www.dakebible.com
http://www.dakebibleboard.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DakeBibleDiscussion/

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Re: Idiot Pope prays to Mary!

Post by Ironman »

Why, because they believe she is the mother of God. They do not comprehend or remember that God has no beginning or end, neither has the Word. Mary was chosen to be the mother of not the Word who has no beginning, but the man Jesus who had a beginning. They also believe she was translated into Heaven and call her the Queen of Heaven.

I tell them for her to be Queen of Heaven she would have to be married to God, which she is not. :smile:

This is where Mystery Babylon, the RCC get their Queen of Heaven from; Jer 44:18, But since we left off to burn incense to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her, we have wanted all things, and have been consumed by the sword and by the famine. Jer 44:25, Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel, saying; Ye and your wives have both spoken with your mouths, and fulfilled with your hand, saying, We will surely perform our vows that we have vowed, to burn incense to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her: ye will surely accomplish your vows, and surely perform your vows.

I saw on TV the other night. The Pope sitting on his portable throne and a small child ran up to him crying because she lost her mother and father and family who were killed by terrorist insurgents somewhere in the middle east. The cameras were on them, the news commentator there finished speaking when the Pope rose and gave the child a hug and said, "All the Pope could do was give the child a cuddle."

There it is, the leader of the largest group of alleged followers of Christ, a man who controls several billions of dollars did nothing more than hug the child. What a waste of space?

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

she was working for Catholic relief services.

she was a good person.
bibleman wrote:

(Vatican Radio) Pope Francis met with young people on the campus of Santo Tomàs University in Manila, Philippines, on Sunday morning, hearing their stories and leading them in prayer. Departing from his prepared text, the Holy Father addressed the young people in Spanish, with his translator from the Secretariat of State, Msgr. Mark Miles, providing English translation. Below, please find a transcript of the translation of the Holy Father's remarks.

Dear Young Friends,

When I speak spontaneously I do it in Spanish, because I don’t know the English language. May I do it? Thank you very much. This Fr Mark, a good translator.
First of all, a sad piece of news. Yesterday, as Mass was about to start, a piece of scaffolding fell and, upon falling, hit a young woman who was working in the area and she died. Her name is Kristel. She worked for the organisation preparing for that Mass. She was 27 years old, young like yourselves. She worked for Catholic Relief Services as a volunteer. I would like all of you who are young like her to pray for a moment in silence with me and then we will pray to Our Mother in Heaven. Let us pray.

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

EARLY CHRISTIANS CALLED MARY THE THEOTOKOS WHICH MEANS GOD BEARER.

ELISABETH CALLED HER THE MOTHER OF MY LORD IN LUKE 1:43.

what do you think.

Ironman wrote:Why, because they believe she is the mother of God. They do not comprehend or remember that God has no beginning or end, neither has the Word. Mary was chosen to be the mother of not the Word who has no beginning, but the man Jesus who had a beginning. They also believe she was translated into Heaven and call her the Queen of Heaven.

I tell them for her to be Queen of Heaven she would have to be married to God, which she is not. :smile:

This is where Mystery Babylon, the RCC get their Queen of Heaven from; Jer 44:18, But since we left off to burn incense to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her, we have wanted all things, and have been consumed by the sword and by the famine. Jer 44:25, Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel, saying; Ye and your wives have both spoken with your mouths, and fulfilled with your hand, saying, We will surely perform our vows that we have vowed, to burn incense to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her: ye will surely accomplish your vows, and surely perform your vows.

I saw on TV the other night. The Pope sitting on his portable throne and a small child ran up to him crying because she lost her mother and father and family who were killed by terrorist insurgents somewhere in the middle east. The cameras were on them, the news commentator there finished speaking when the Pope rose and gave the child a hug and said, "All the Pope could do was give the child a cuddle."

There it is, the leader of the largest group of alleged followers of Christ, a man who controls several billions of dollars did nothing more than hug the child. What a waste of space?

macca
Tarry Until Ye Be Endued With Power From On High

Post by macca »

She is not the God bearer
She is the child Jesus bearer, the man Christ Jesus.
God was never born, He always was and is
There is a vast difference between the man Christ Jesus in His exalted position now and the 2nd person of the God-head before He became flesh.
macca

luchnia
Shall Not He that Spared Not His Own Son Freely Give Us All Things?

Post by luchnia »

macca wrote:She is not the God bearer
There is a vast difference between the man Christ Jesus in His exalted position now and the 2nd person of the God-head before He became flesh.
macca
Yep, when they imply mother of god they tend to miss a few scriptures, don't they? :mrgreen:

Word up!

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

i understand you macca. :angel: :angel:

macca wrote:She is not the God bearer
macca

luchnia
Shall Not He that Spared Not His Own Son Freely Give Us All Things?

Post by luchnia »

You know they also call Peter the first pope which ranks up there pretty high on the idiot scale. :shocked!:

Word up!

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

i say that because i feel sorry for the girl.

branham1965 wrote:she was working for Catholic relief services.

she was a good person.
bibleman wrote:

Dear Young Friends,

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

At the council of Ephesus in AD 431 the Church condemned Nestorius and other heretics who refused to call the Virgin Mary the Theotokos.For if was not God in Mary's womb there is no salvation for humanity.

this is from the Orthodox Study Bible.

im not Orthodox or Catholic.though my family has both in it.im just trying to express what i understand they say.

Ironman wrote:Why, because they believe she is the mother of God. They do not comprehend or remember that God has no beginning or end, neither has the Word. Mary was chosen to be the mother of not the Word who has no beginning, but the man Jesus who had a beginning. They also believe she was translated into Heaven and call her the Queen of Heaven.

[/quote]