Dake Bible Discussion BoardPharoah's and Pharoah's chariotmens death

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
davido
Be Strong in the Power of His Might

Pharoah's and Pharoah's chariotmens death

Post by davido »

Here's a question I tried to ask Yahoo answers but for some reason when I pressed submit nothing happened, so
my next audience to ask is the Dake Bible Discussion Board, hoping some have college math studuents that
can answer my question.
Illustrate the force Pharoah and his 600 chariots, would have been impacted with the force of water roughly 9 stories high rushing from six miles away
In Exodus Pharoah and his 600 chariots had water 81 inches high (converted from Adam Clarke's yards) and off center of the 12 mile width.
A Roman league was 3 miles wide and the Red Sea accordingly was 4 leagues wide which equates to 12 miles. Thus no doubt Pharoah and
his chariots were not dead center so they would have been hit by a wall of water 81 feet high and having moved six miles before impact.
I just wonder scientificallly, what such a force striking men and 600 horses would have been like? It must have been so much more than
a tsunami.

DeafManHealing
Wrestle Not Against Flesh and Blood

Re: Pharoah's and Pharoah's chariotmens death

Post by DeafManHealing »

I have a math learning disability ( math dyslexia ) but it is very easy for me to visualize how this very dramatic scene must have looked from Moses perspective then Pharaoh's perspective and finally God from on above's perspective on the parting of The Red Sea.

I know that even today the Egyptian government does not permit underwater exploration. Will have to wait until the modern day Israeli Armed Forces re-takes the Sinai Peninsula. The Israelis briefly took the Sinani in the 1960's or maybe the 1970's ? But Israel gave back the Red Sea to Egyptian control.

I think the Israelis did a brief underwater exploration that was just enough to confirm the Torah is true from Israel's perspective since the Israelis have a very hard time believing the New Testament accounts. They look to the Old Testament accounts. Hopefully this will change as we are living in the End Times.

I know God will confirm His Word through God approved men and women of scientific understanding in various fields of ancient study like Biblical Archeology and sometimes through secular men and women who know what they are talking about even in their un-saved state.

Praying for both scientific & secular fields of biblical study to be so advanced and the Israeli Armed Forces to re-take the Sinai for keeps this time for keeps so the Israelis can do further studying. Praying for Salvation on both sides ( Egyptians & Israelis ) that is found through Jesus Christ.

DeafManHealing
Wrestle Not Against Flesh and Blood

Post by DeafManHealing »

It seems they did another underwater expedition in the year 2000.

http://www.messianic-literary.com/chariots.htm

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

Check this site out and see actual photo's taken of Golden chariot wheels and remains discovered on the sea floor.

http://www.arkdiscovery.com/

Watch the Video
Watch Red Sea Crossing video from ArkDiscovery.com DVD (27 minutes)
"Above, left, photo taken of a gilded chariot wheel that remains on the sea floor. It was found by Ron Wyatt using a molecular frequency generator from his boat above, after he set the equipment to search for gold. The Bible said all the chariots of Egypt and 600 "choice chariots", or gold veneered models, were in the army pursuing God's people. It is speculated there were 20,000 chariots destroyed that day. Above, right, is a drawing of a four spoke chariot found in an Egyptian tomb from the same time period. According to ArkDiscovery.com, four, six and eight spoke wheels are found here in the gulf, and were only used at the same time during the 18th dynasty or 1446 BC when the exodus took place."

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

macca
After the Holy Ghost Has Come Upon You, Ye Shall Be My Witnesses

Post by macca »

Its worth getting the book "The Exodus Case" by Dr. Lennart Moller :angel: :angel: :angel:

macca