Dake Bible Discussion BoardThe serpent

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Re: The serpent

Post by Ironman »

The Chinese people eat snakes. Saw a program a few nights ago. Chinese woman in her health food shop cuts off the head of a snake, squeezes the blood into a small cup and drinks it and passes it around to some westerners there and they try it also and comment how lovely it tatses, (hack, spit). She then slices the snake open and takes out its guts and eats them too?

Are they crazy, or completely Godless?

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

they eat dogs too.i saw them beat thousands of them to death a few years ago. :agrue:

Ironman wrote:The Chinese people eat snakes. Saw a program a few nights ago. Chinese woman in her health food shop cuts off the head of a snake, squeezes the blood into a small cup and drinks it and passes it around to some westerners there and they try it also and comment how lovely it tatses, (hack, spit). She then slices the snake open and takes out its guts and eats them too?

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

branham1965 wrote:they eat dogs too.i saw them beat thousands of them to death a few years ago. :agrue:

Ironman wrote:The Chinese people eat snakes. Saw a program a few nights ago. Chinese woman in her health food shop cuts off the head of a snake, squeezes the blood into a small cup and drinks it and passes it around to some westerners there and they try it also and comment how lovely it tatses, (hack, spit). She then slices the snake open and takes out its guts and eats them too?

Some years ago I read an article in a medical magazine where a particular tribe of Aboriginies were dying out. The families were not having an children. After investigating the situation they found that the tribe subsisted mainly on crocodile meat. It turns out that crocodile meat makes men sterile? Looks like not all meat is good. One can buy crocodile meat in some butcher shops in Aus. One not far from me sells it.

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

luchnia
Shall Not He that Spared Not His Own Son Freely Give Us All Things?

Post by luchnia »

Ok, that's it! I am not eating any more crocs! :shocked!: :crazyeyes: :shocked!:

Word up!