Dake Bible Discussion BoardQuestions Young Earth Theorists Have Not Been Able to Answer

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Re: Questions Young Earth Theorists Have Not Been Able to An

Post by Ironman »

Hi Ray.
Your just not getting it are you? One second your telling me Science says my father was a monkey, I say believers in evolution say this and give you an example of 800 who agree with this and you totally ignore the reply just like every other reply that contains Scripture which you nitpick to pieces or flatly refuse to believe.

Ray, your lost / stranded on an Island mate?

Ray took a cruise to the Caribbean. It was wonderful; the experience of his life. But, alas, a hurricane came up unexpectedly and the ship went down. Ray was swept onto the shore of an island. No people, no supplies, nothing.

Ray explored but found nothing other that some bananas and coconuts. Ray was desperate and forlorn, but what could he do? For the next four months ate bananas, drank coconut juice and looked for a ship to come to his rescue.

One day, Ray spotted a rowboat coming from what looked like the other side of the island. In it was a gorgeous woman: She was tawny and tanned, and her hair flowing in the breeze gave her an ethereal quality. When she reached him, Ray asked excitedly, "where did you come from? How did you get here? "She said, "I rowed from the other side of the island. My cruise ship sank four months ago. " "Amazing," Ray said, "I didn't know anyone else had survived. How many of you are there? You are really lucky that a rowboat washed up with you."

There is no one else--only me," she said, "and the rowboat didn't wash up. I built it out of raw material I found on the island. The oars I whittled from gum tree branches, I wove the bottom from palm branches, and the sides and stern came from an eucalyptus."

Always doubting as usual Ray said, "But--but," "What did you use for tools?" "Oh, no problem," replied the woman, "On the south side of the island there is a very unusual stratum of alluvial rock. I found that if I fired it to a certain temperature in my kiln, it melted into forgeable iron.

But enough of that," she said. Where do you live?" Ray confessed he had been sleeping on the beach.

"Let's row over to my place," she said. So they got into the rowboat and left for her side of the island. The woman tied up the rowboat with a beautifully woven hemp rope. They walked up a stone walk to an exquisite bungalow. "It's not much," she said, "but I call it home. Would you like a drink?" "No," Ray answered, "One more coconut juice and I will puke." "I have a still," said the woman, "How about a PinaColada?" Trying to hide his amazement, Ray accepted, and they sat down on her couch.

After a while, the woman asked, "Tell me, have you always had a beard?" "No," Ray replied, "I was clean shaven all my life." "Well, if you would like to shave, there is a razor in the cabinet in the upstairs bathroom." Ray, finally no longer questioning anything, went to the bathroom. In the cabinet was a razor made from a bone handle, two shells honed to an edge were fastened to its end inside of a swivel mechanism. Ray shaved, showered and went back downstairs. "You look great," she said. "I think I will slip into something more comfortable.

"After a short time, she returned wearing strategically positioned fig leaves and smelling faintly of gardenia. "Tell me," she asked, "We have both been out here for a very long time with no companionship. Have you been lonely? Is there anything that you miss? Something that all men crave? Something that would be really nice to have right now?" "Yes there is," Ray replied, and moved closer to her.

"Tell me, do you have an Internet connection so I can get back to arguing with Leon and Ironman?"

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

luchnia
Shall Not He that Spared Not His Own Son Freely Give Us All Things?

Post by luchnia »

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Priceless! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Word up!

bibleman
Administrator

Post by bibleman »

God bless
Leon Bible

http://www.ministryhelps.com
http://www.dakebible.com
http://www.dakebibleboard.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DakeBibleDiscussion/

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note

stand
John

Post by stand »

My pictorial interpretation is:
1. The earth was covered by water, a really think layer of cloud and water. Light could not get through the cloud to the land of the earth.
2.Day 1, God caused condensation of moisture to become rain, clouds became thinner and water dropped to the surface. light could get into the land. There was light. Where sun could shine on land was day and the other side was night.
3.Day 2, the atmosphere was still all in foggy clouds. God raised the clouds to higher level and there was a layer above the ground where was clear air to separate the clouds above and water on ground. and sun rise and sun set could be observed through the thinner cloud.
4.Day 3, God remove the water on ground to deep pits underneath, and then land appeared and then God grew plants.
5.Day 4, God further removed moisture in the sky and clouds slowly disappeared and sun and moon and stars could be observed on ground.
6.Day 5, making of animals and birds and insects,
7.Day 6, making of human.
8.Day 7, rest.
9.Day 8. Work.
10.Day9, work.
........till now after men sinned.

stand
John

Post by stand »

I also believe Moses knew all these through an experience of watching a 3D movie of recreation as someone standing on the ground level, prossibly on mount Sinai. He just dud his best to record what he saw in the experience. He probably wouldn't have the knowledge to ask about the details of what happened.

luchnia
Shall Not He that Spared Not His Own Son Freely Give Us All Things?

Post by luchnia »

stand wrote:I also believe Moses knew all these through an experience of watching a 3D movie of recreation as someone standing on the ground level, prossibly on mount Sinai. He just dud his best to record what he saw in the experience. He probably wouldn't have the knowledge to ask about the details of what happened.
Cool way of looking at it. Re-creation must have been rather amazing! When you look at all the scriptural references you can only imagine how involved this must have been, not only re-creation, but creation as well. We would probably be more amazed than ever if we had more detailed documentation of all the events that took place. Just the animals alone would be no small matter. The Word declares the magnificence and glory of it all.

In the latter part of the book of Job we find some interesting statements of God to Job about some of His creation. I enjoy reading chapter 38 as those verses speak volumes about creation. I wonder what it must have been like from the eons of time when the messengers of God shouted with joy at the various creations.

We oft perceive of one creation because of our limited thinking, yet when one understands more about the self-existence of God they see creations would be manifold. Consider that creation is only for our limited perception. An eternal self-existent being has no need of beginning and ending however it seems more a directive of purpose - the creation thought is to grant "the created" (us) a door to understanding. It is much easier to understand the dateless past when we think more without limiting our perceptions.

The words "In the beginning..." are for us +wink

Word up!

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

bibleman wrote:Image
And Ray believes God did all that in one day, including the entire Earth, and another additional five days to divide day from night, make the animals, the birds, grass, seeds, fish, whales, man, etc,. One would think the endless universe would have taken longer than one day to make. I mean, the sun's diameter alone is 109 time greater than Earths, Saturn is ten times bigger than earth, little Earth took one entire day, (Light), the huge sun, plus the moon (light at night), and all the countless billions of stars, planets and entire galaxies, billions of light years across in just another day?

If it took God another five full days to make a few million species of animals, plants, birds, fish,? God must have had a slack attack or maybe went on holiday between making stuff? :lol!:

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

RAY IS NOT NEW HERE.HE HAS TRIED TO SELL THAT ON HERE BEFORE.
HE MUST ENJOY THE ATTENTION AT LEAST. +hammer :2gunfire: +gun

Ironman wrote:
bibleman wrote:Image
And Ray believes God did all that in one day, including the entire Earth, and another additional five days to divide day from night, make the animals, the birds, grass, seeds, fish, whales, man, etc,. One would think the endless universe would have taken longer than one day to make. I mean, the sun's diameter alone is 109 time greater than Earths, Saturn is ten times bigger than earth, little Earth took one entire day, (Light), the huge sun, plus the moon (light at night), and all the countless billions of stars, planets and entire galaxies, billions of light years across in just another day?

If it took God another five full days to make a few million species of animals, plants, birds, fish,? God must have had a slack attack or maybe went on holiday between making stuff? :lol!:

Ironman

Post by Ironman »

Billy Wrote;
"RAY IS NOT NEW HERE.HE HAS TRIED TO SELL THAT ON HERE BEFORE.
HE MUST ENJOY THE ATTENTION AT LEAST"

He got all the attention he wanted until I posted this billy. I haven't seen or heard from him since? :lol!:
"Ray, your lost / stranded on an Island mate?

Ray took a cruise to the Caribbean. It was wonderful; the experience of his life. But, alas, a hurricane came up unexpectedly and the ship went down. Ray was swept onto the shore of an island. No people, no supplies, nothing.

Ray explored but found nothing other that some bananas and coconuts. Ray was desperate and forlorn, but what could he do? For the next four months ate bananas, drank coconut juice and looked for a ship to come to his rescue.

One day, Ray spotted a rowboat coming from what looked like the other side of the island. In it was a gorgeous woman: She was tawny and tanned, and her hair flowing in the breeze gave her an ethereal quality. When she reached him, Ray asked excitedly, "where did you come from? How did you get here? "She said, "I rowed from the other side of the island. My cruise ship sank four months ago. " "Amazing," Ray said, "I didn't know anyone else had survived. How many of you are there? You are really lucky that a rowboat washed up with you."

There is no one else--only me," she said, "and the rowboat didn't wash up. I built it out of raw material I found on the island. The oars I whittled from gum tree branches, I wove the bottom from palm branches, and the sides and stern came from an eucalyptus."

Always doubting as usual Ray said, "But--but," "What did you use for tools?" "Oh, no problem," replied the woman, "On the south side of the island there is a very unusual stratum of alluvial rock. I found that if I fired it to a certain temperature in my kiln, it melted into forgeable iron.

But enough of that," she said. Where do you live?" Ray confessed he had been sleeping on the beach.

"Let's row over to my place," she said. So they got into the rowboat and left for her side of the island. The woman tied up the rowboat with a beautifully woven hemp rope. They walked up a stone walk to an exquisite bungalow. "It's not much," she said, "but I call it home. Would you like a drink?" "No," Ray answered, "One more coconut juice and I will puke." "I have a still," said the woman, "How about a PinaColada?" Trying to hide his amazement, Ray accepted, and they sat down on her couch.

After a while, the woman asked, "Tell me, have you always had a beard?" "No," Ray replied, "I was clean shaven all my life." "Well, if you would like to shave, there is a razor in the cabinet in the upstairs bathroom." Ray, finally no longer questioning anything, went to the bathroom. In the cabinet was a razor made from a bone handle, two shells honed to an edge were fastened to its end inside of a swivel mechanism. Ray shaved, showered and went back downstairs. "You look great," she said. "I think I will slip into something more comfortable.

"After a short time, she returned wearing strategically positioned fig leaves and smelling faintly of gardenia. "Tell me," she asked, "We have both been out here for a very long time with no companionship. Have you been lonely? Is there anything that you miss? Something that all men crave? Something that would be really nice to have right now?" "Yes there is," Ray replied, and moved closer to her.

"Tell me, do you have an Internet connection so I can get back to arguing with Leon and Ironman?""

ARGH! Lookit! Billy, I’m doing it all over again! Apparently I can’t help my little self.

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

+lol +lol +lol
you are something else mate. :mrgreen:
Ironman wrote:Billy Wrote;
"RAY IS NOT NEW HERE.HE HAS TRIED TO SELL THAT ON HERE BEFORE.
HE MUST ENJOY THE ATTENTION AT LEAST"

He got all the attention he wanted until I posted this billy. I haven't seen or heard from him since? :lol!:
"Ray, your lost / stranded on an Island mate?

"Tell me, do you have an Internet connection so I can get back to arguing with Leon and Ironman?""

ARGH! Lookit! Billy, I’m doing it all over again! Apparently I can’t help my little self.