Dake Bible Discussion BoardHow the last days would be like the days of Noah

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
frenchie
Wrestle Against Principalities

Re: How the last days would be like the days of Noah

Post by frenchie »

bibleman wrote:
frenchie wrote:Hi! luchnia.

Thanks for your appreciation. Even with prophecy we are invited to chew the meat and spit the bone ( examine and keep what's good.) Some of what they say is factual and some is speculation ( from their own admitance ) But i think their speculation is from a christian perspective with a knowledge of the revelation of the scripture. Both men are real christians and Tom Horn was a pastor for many years.
This being said i only gave you a small example of what they say and i might not have chosen the best one to begin with. Sometimes they may err and please don't juge them to fast on just that tiny bit of information.
I see some non-christians observing these same phenomenons and being deceived because in their equation, they don't have God or God is not at his rightfull place.( God being ignored or diminish to a mere extra-terrestrial ) The same phenomenons observed with God the almighty in his rightfull place in the equation equals a better understanding. Extra-terestrials being fallen angels and hybrids pretending to be our makers and comming from other galaxys.
Tom Horn is good as gold. Now I don't always understand all he says and sometimes have to stretch to believe, but I love listening to him.

Your input is greatly appreciated bibleman.

luchnia
Shall Not He that Spared Not His Own Son Freely Give Us All Things?

Re: How the last days would be like the days of Noah

Post by luchnia »

frenchie wrote:Hi! luchnia.
Thanks for your appreciation. Even with prophecy we are invited to chew the meat and spit the bone ( examine and keep what's good.) Some of what they say is factual and some is speculation ( from their own admitance ) But i think their speculation is from a christian perspective with a knowledge of the revelation of the scripture. Both men are real christians and Tom Horn was a pastor for many years.
This being said i only gave you a small example of what they say and i might not have chosen the best one to begin with. Sometimes they may err and please don't juge them to fast on just that tiny bit of information.
I see some non-christians observing these same phenomenons and being deceived because in their equation, they don't have God or God is not at his rightfull place.( God being ignored or diminish to a mere extra-terrestrial ) The same phenomenons observed with God the almighty in his rightfull place in the equation equals a better understanding. Extra-terestrials being fallen angels and hybrids pretending to be our makers and comming from other galaxys.
Thanks for the response. It is much appreciated and you have great points. I think fallen angels was a keen plan of the evil one and it probably ain't over yet. As some have mentioned there may be another eruption, but they will be "smoked" like the rest of satan's progeny.

Think about how satan thought his plan would have taken out the good seed. I don't put anything past satan as he is deceitful among all deceit, yet from our side of the fence he is already defeated, false authority, and a total liar. We close the door in his face and don't accept his bill-of-goods.

Can you imagine the speed at which satan was kicked out of heaven - as lightning! A quick flash and he was discarded. Amazing that he thought that somehow he could stand against God.

Word up!