Dake Bible Discussion BoardDays of Noah and the hyper-grace movement!

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
luchnia
Shall Not He that Spared Not His Own Son Freely Give Us All Things?

Re: Days of Noah and the hyper-grace movement!

Post by luchnia »

branham1965 wrote:im aware of that.i knew it in 1981.

these people say they never sin.that they are perfect every second of the day all the time.

i say they are wrong.i know them too well from on here.ive seen a few in action.and i know they sin.

when a person kicks someone who is down they are sinning.oh i could go on.
Just curious how do you determine that someone is sinning, or not, from a chat forum with typed text?

I have been on chat forums since the days of floppy disk bulletin boards and if there is one thing I have learned you cannot determine what a person is doing from typed text on a forum - especially since you cannot see them much less their actions.

Word up!

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

deleted. :agrue:

luchnia wrote:
branham1965 wrote:im aware of that.i knew it in 1981.

these people say they never sin.that they are perfect every second of the day all the time.

i say they are wrong.i know them too well from on here.ive seen a few in action.and i know they sin.

when a person kicks someone who is down they are sinning.oh i could go on.
Just curious how do you determine that someone is sinning, or not, from a chat forum with typed text?

I have been on chat forums since the days of floppy disk bulletin boards and if there is one thing I have learned you cannot determine what a person is doing from typed text on a forum - especially since you cannot see them much less their actions.

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

i must confess openly as my sin was open...the biggest wretch and sinner and failure on here since i have been here since 2006 ...is me.

Dear God in Heaven.