Dake Bible Discussion BoardDays of Noah and the hyper-grace movement!

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
luchnia
Shall Not He that Spared Not His Own Son Freely Give Us All Things?

Re: Days of Noah and the hyper-grace movement!

Post by luchnia »

:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

Word up!

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

"
If He paid so high a price for us, why let the devil have us back for nothing? What sacrifice did the devil offer? Does Jesus really put His sheep up for sale for free?"

Jesus wont let the devil have anyone back for nothing. Jesus paid the full price for each and every human being to be saved. We all have free will, its we who decide where we go or to whom we turn.

I also believe, because it would have taken Lucifer quite some time to convince one third of God's angels to side with him in rebelling against God, that God may even have given Lucifer a chance to repent of his intentions.

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

true mate.i agree.
as far as Lucifer i believe that because of his lofty position which cannot be comprehended by us mortals he was damned instantly see Ezek.28.
Ironman wrote:
"
If He paid so high a price for us, why let the devil have us back for nothing? What sacrifice did the devil offer? Does Jesus really put His sheep up for sale for free?"

Jesus wont let the devil have anyone back for nothing. Jesus paid the full price for each and every human being to be saved. We all have free will, its we who decide where we go or to whom we turn.

I also believe, because it would have taken Lucifer quite some time to convince one third of God's angels to side with him in rebelling against God, that God may even have given Lucifer a chance to repent of his intentions.

davido
Be Strong in the Power of His Might

Post by davido »

Now there’s a post as to America, its destiny...and we know in the last days they shall be as in the days of No'e and surmising the land and the people we see and compare it to the days then and read the prophecies of the increase in weather, knowledge and think back to our mothers time, when they had not electricity, never saw an airplane until they were about eight, the steam engine had been around since 1865 and still people were using out houses, using gas jets in the walls for light and had a pot belly stove keeping one room hot while the rest of the house was freezing. I've seen the iron they would heat up in the pot belly stove to heat the sheet and I've played with the swatter that would be used in the spring time when everything in the house had to be brought outside and beat to get the soot out of it. Back in the early 1900's that what spring involved was emptying the entire house and cleaning everything. Montgomery Ward catalogs were toilet paper. How have things changed now when we can fly in a jet airplane so long that one can see the aisles narrow they are so long.
Being born in the war era when the industrial revolution's manufacturing was the tool of the war caused by the 11929 stock crash that collapsed Germany and the world was wanting.
Again in 2008 nothing had been done to prevent yet another dangerous stock crash remembering that WW2 caused 75 million deaths, an astounding number of fathers, brothers, husbands, wives, children all murdered by peoples changing values bring themselves closer to Armageddon and the return of Christ. We view history by the character of Rockefeller, Carnegie, Mellon, JPMorgan, and the murder in the 1930's of factory workers in the steel industry living in shacks without running water and had a trench for excrement's
that was an open trench for waster and human waste from their shacks and the company send trainloads of Mercenaries whom shot the men, women and children and that's done by men having no character with the growth of the riches of the industrial revolution. Today the world is alive with young men dissatisfied with their lives, turning to be murderers for their own ego, just as did Hitler, because he was a failure. Today’s ease of life brings families to disaster, governments taking Christian commandments away and substituting what amounts to Satanism and then wonder why so many murders are increasing and so many innocent people are murders, all because of lawlessness. We have subcultures discontent receiving government money burning down businesses and threatening law enforcement while law enforcement stands by being forced to neglect these criminals that should be locked up or put in a detention center. Today some groups can without penalty fire 500 shots at a protest and burn buildings
Down but a child cannot wear a cross about their neck to school. This is not the days of Noah.
People across Europe too are using the civilized constitution as a way of keeping government
from punishing the evil, while innocents are maimed and killed. The threats and actions
of terrorists hide behind constitutions, society being lost as to know what is right, because
they no longer know the statutes of God in their hearts and we can say that men's hearts
fail for fear. So, we are in the days of Noah and Noah built and preached the word for
one hundred twenty years and we today begin to appreciate how Noah felt having no
Godly friends as his brothers, father were drowned in the deluge. Thus we too today
if we're Christian, have been emotional hurt by the disintegration of human relations
in out society, workplaces, schools, homes, families, our dreams turning out more
like hell than what we envisioned. Children today are doing what was prophesied
and abandoning their parents. some children have cut the cords, burned the bridges
from their parents while children having had their parents taken away by evil
suffer the loss of parents. Then we view the "prepoers" sealing themselves in
by the knowledge that we're in the last days and they stock up guns, ammunition,
water, food and spend more money on their bunkers than all else and have become
as hermits living in fear. Is there one element of society that has not been
tarnished? The elderly have said that today the "sparkle" has been taken away
from life and thought we laugh, though we are positive, we see the "sparkle"
in peoples lives a remnant of the past. So, how can we say, we are not in the days of Noah.
We may with Christ overcome, we may have developed our faith and been able to
have the unction of God to discern between good and evil and have learned that
among us are heathens, pagans and we must work with them and we must
not be affected by their Satanic ways, their inherent evil, for we expect
that today in the business world. We have expected since the post 1950's
to see the rural teachers whom used to be the pillars of their community
become just teachers with a job and that prestige of being a pillar building
character in the community has been torn down by anti-Christ courts, leaders,
even a president that has made prayer in the national cemeteries and crime.
What more do we need to convince us of the days we live for evil we all take
steps to avoid as best we can, but even having done that our children must
go to school with the pagan like were that during the days of Sampson
and whom do they marry but Pagans ands soon they do not listen to their
parents, for their schools teach them government is first, and last is the
parents whom under God are the ultimate authority in the family, but no
more. When California needed immunization records they were almost
hopeless to convince that in the Midwest the parents still have the authority
to keep health records for their own children. Yes, I see Noah's flood coming
but it will not the the flood this time, but Christ himself that will come an redeem
those whom kept the faith.

macca
Tarry Until Ye Be Endued With Power From On High

Post by macca »

You had better rip 1 John and Romans 8:1; out of your bible then Billy

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

Dad Hagin never taught SP.

He never taught hyper grace or osas either.

I really loved that Preacher.
Last edited by branham1965 on Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

macca
Tarry Until Ye Be Endued With Power From On High

Post by macca »

Can someone put up page 70 out of God's Plan for Man please, before Billy pops a vein. :mrgreen:

macca

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

DAD HAGIN never ever taught SP ......and he went home without a problem.

macca wrote:You had better rip 1 John and Romans 8:1; out of your bible then Billy
Last edited by branham1965 on Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

i cant seem to find mine. +goofy :silly:

it has to be here.

macca wrote:Can someone put up page 70 out of God's Plan for Man please, before Billy pops a vein. :mrgreen:

macca

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

i finally found it.
sighs.
it was in my back bedroom closet with about a ????other Gospel books.

+punch +ClubComputer

:morning: :morning:

i'm worn out.....fried up.

macca wrote:Can someone put up page 70 out of God's Plan for Man please, before Billy pops a vein. :mrgreen:

macca
[/quote]