Dake Bible Discussion BoardDays of Noah and the hyper-grace movement!

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
luchnia
Shall Not He that Spared Not His Own Son Freely Give Us All Things?

Re: Days of Noah and the hyper-grace movement!

Post by luchnia »

I don't remember Renner's stand whether OSAS or not, but I have a standard that I set a long time ago when studying anything other than the bible and that is to glean all the gold nuggets out and throw the chaff away. You could put it this way, strain out the good seed and toss the foreign seeds out before planting.

Men plain and simply mingle seed and even plant mingled seed in their heart. The fruit of mingled seed is what we see today from so many that are handling the Word of God crooked and are unapproved workmen. I don't know of any work that if looked at closely we could not find some error in it.

The gold and chaff standard seems to be a good approach and that way no gold gets thrown away. As an example, I would take Renner's work and anything (chaff) that does not line up with God's word goes in file thirteen to be thrown into the fire and burned. :mrgreen: All the gold nuggets that are left go in the storehouse of wisdom.

Word up!

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

Are you eating too many eels over there????

:neutral: +ClubComputer +punch

frad70 wrote:Creflo is teaching the truth about the Anointed Risen Messiah and not us being the Source of our salvation and our Keeper and Sustainer. His transcripts are not part of the Canon and mayat times have been more precise perhaps, perhaps not but his revealation, which people may misuse and abuse, came from the Lord and will be misunderstood and rejected much like the first Pentecostal teachings of 1906+, the Vouce of Healings teachings etc.

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

There are many who snuck OSAS onto this board.

This old sneaky Renner trick is just another one.

I don't view that as a eat the fish spit out the bones.because you are getting bones in you.

take heed what you hear.beware of the leaven of ....Jesus said this.

Jesus did not view it as cute.or no big deal.it was life or death.

Reverend Dake was SUPERNATURALLY Anointed by the Holy Ghost to produce a Bible and other works to bless people.
people should spend some prayerful years there FIRST.

luchnia wrote:I don't remember Renner's stand whether OSAS or not, but I have a standard that I set a long time ago when studying anything other than the bible and that is to glean all the gold nuggets out and throw the chaff away. You could put it this way, strain out the good seed and toss the foreign seeds out before planting.

Men plain and simply mingle seed and even plant mingled seed in their heart. The fruit of mingled seed is what we see today from so many that are handling the Word of God crooked and are unapproved workmen. I don't know of any work that if looked at closely we could not find some error in it.

The gold and chaff standard seems to be a good approach and that way no gold gets thrown away. As an example, I would take Renner's work and anything (chaff) that does not line up with God's word goes in file thirteen to be thrown into the fire and burned. :mrgreen: All the gold nuggets that are left go in the storehouse of wisdom.

luchnia

Post by luchnia »

frad70 wrote:I can never escape from your Spirit! I can never get away from your presence!

Psalm 139:7 NLT

He is holy and does not condone sin but He will NEVER EVER leave us or forsake us. He said it an won't change His mind about it.
Maybe we are hair splitting here. :smile: I believe there is a different spirit leading us if we fall to sin.

I am thinking that you are implying that never leave us or never forsake us means that He will go into sin with you? I hope that is not the case and just a matter of perception. That view makes me think the Holy Spirit would be in a temple of sin? Doesn't this verse you posted indicate that nothing a man can do that he would not know that God is all? God searches us. He knows what we do. His presence is all around. We even know He is by His creation.

The Holy Spirit is with us too, but there is no way the Holy Spirit would go into a brothel with a man to lay with women. Keep reading and look at verse 8. Does verse 8 mean if a man make his bed in hell God is there? A most interesting verse in that Psalm is verse 19. Surely you will slay the wicked, O God...

He is light and in Him is NO darkness. Doesn't never leave us nor forsake us mean that He is always there for us and from His creation we cannot escape Him? How can I get up in the morning taking the precious breath of life and not know that God is there? Even if I have done wrong, I know that God is there for me to seek Him. In this aspect we would realize that if we do fall to the devil we can repent and forsake sin and come back to God because we are reminded of God's greatness and favor to us.

Word up!

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

this is a prime example of a +goofy talking....me.now i did not know who this man was.i assumed something and i was really in the ditch.sighs.

i apologise to Reverend Rick Renner and you here.He is a missionary to Russia.

Dear God forgive me. :morning:

luchnia wrote:I don't remember Renner's stand whether OSAS or not, but I have a standard that I set a long time ago when studying anything other than the bible and that is to glean all the gold nuggets out and throw the chaff away. You could put it this way, strain out the good seed and toss the foreign seeds out before planting.

[/quote]

frad70

Post by frad70 »

Anybody here has not sinned during their born again years?

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

my bad frad 70 about the eels.my bad.

yes people miss it all the time.

Christian people need to"cleanse themselves" everyday.2 COR 7:1

this idea comes from John Wesley that one can become perfect in sanctification in this life and body.it came from the Holiness movement into Pentecost.

sanctification is a definite progressive work.
sinless perfectionism says man is 100%%%% perfect now.

:angel: Dad Hagin's what to do when faith seems weak and victory seems lost part 1 and 2 covers this subject.
by a GOD Anointed Preacher -Teacher i think all here accept.
its on youtube.

frad70 wrote:Anybody here has not sinned during their born again years?
Last edited by branham1965 on Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

no.they are +tounge3 +tounge3 +tounge3 if they say so.

1 John 1-2 is the truth on it.

luchnia

Post by luchnia »

Here are a couple questions for you and would be interested in your view:

Are you implying that a born again person WILL sin, and if so, what do you base this view on?

Can a born again person stay free from sin? (your above answer may explain this one)

Word up!

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

:neutral: :neutral: :neutral: :neutral: :neutral:

luchnia wrote:
Here are a couple questions for you and would be interested in your view:

Are you implying that a born again person WILL sin, and if so, what do you base this view on?

Can a born again person stay free from sin? (your above answer may explain this one)