Dake Bible Discussion BoardLESTER SUMRALL TEACHING

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

LESTER SUMRALL TEACHING

Post by branham1965 »

DR.LESTER SUMRALL is on youtube teaching on demons and deliverance. lesson I Series I....

These lessons are just incredible.He was with Howard Carter and Smith Wigglesworth.

Dr.Sumrall was powerful like these two great men.

He had no fear of the devil.He saw people possessed by Lucifer.And he delivered them by the Power of Jesus Christ.

I was stunned when he said the Pope had made statements that whole societies have fallen under the power of the devil.Through sex and narcotics etc.And people need to be helped through Christ.

Brother Sumrall gave him credit for saying this.

He talks of the Protestants and quotes Billy Graham as saying there is a revival of the occult and evil going on here in America etc. people can be possessed by evil spirits,harassed by them or controlled by them.
and we need Preachers delivering these people said Billy Graham.

Dr.Sumrall knew about this like very few people.

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: LESTER SUMRALL TEACHING

Post by branham1965 »

You can watch and listen to all these lessons on Youtube.

I have never heard them all .Just some teaching by him.

He was a front line General for the Lord Jesus Christ.

His books tapes cds dvds are available on dakebible.com

I ...would never try to slight the bookstore here.i +goofy have always tried to refer folks to it.

tomas555
Hosea

Post by tomas555 »

All links are here, found it some months ago.

http://www.jehtoday.net/word/bible/lsumrall.htm

And I've made audios out of them for personal use as well, when not able to watch.
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/f88awirrbbtp9/Audio

And he did not teach the Christian can be possessed by a demon. Not a born again one at least.

Tomas

tomas555
Hosea

Post by tomas555 »

Lester Sumrall: 101 Questions and Answers on Demon Powers p. 135

Then can a Christian become demon possessed? For many years I would have said unequivocally no, but through the experience of meeting so many people who claim to be Christians and seeing them under the power of the devil, I had to come up with some answers.
People who claim to know God but who live a fleshly carnal life open the door of their spirit and soul to the devil. He takes advantage of them and dominates them through evil desires. They find themselves in the clutches of Satan and can only be set free by the power of God.
God's Word says, ... be filled with the Spirit (Eph. 5:18). In so doing, you give no place to the devil. Those who do not follow this command to be filled with the Spirit give place to the devil to enter their lives.

Book here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/7ozv9 ... umrall.zip

Tomas

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

if you are referring to Brother Branham always he lived holy.and turned down millions of dollars to sell out.he taught money women sex sins and power could cause a minister to fall.

thanks tomas555.
tomas555 wrote:Lester Sumrall: 101 Questions and Answers on Demon Powers p. 135

Then can a Christian become demon possessed? For many years I would have said unequivocally no, but through the experience of meeting so many people who claim to be Christians and seeing them under the power of the devil, I had to come up with some answers.
People who claim to know God but who live a fleshly carnal life open the door of their spirit and soul to the devil. He takes advantage of them and dominates them through evil desires. They find themselves in the clutches of Satan and can only be set free by the power of God.
God's Word says, ... be filled with the Spirit (Eph. 5:18). In so doing, you give no place to the devil. Those who do not follow this command to be filled with the Spirit give place to the devil to enter their lives.

Book here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/7ozv9 ... umrall.zip