Dake Bible Discussion BoardWHAT IS SPIRIT-SOUL...BODY

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

WHAT IS SPIRIT-SOUL...BODY

Post by branham1965 »

This has always interested me.ive heard many great Preachers talk about the 3 fold nature of man.

What is the human SPIRIT and what is the human SOUL????

I certainly welcome any thoughts.

on a colder note.

+cold2 +cold2

its freezing here in OHIO and i think in all the States.

we are in the teens here in Columbus.

there is 4 feet of snow in Buffalo, New York. +snow +ride

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: WHAT IS SPIRIT-SOUL...BODY

Post by branham1965 »

Lest i appear a turkey here +tday +tday2

Some fine teachers will say 1.) the soul is the mind will emotions.and the spirit is the innermost being.

Others will say 2.)the soul of man is the innermost being and the spirit is associated with the mind etc.

3.) Reverend Dake says the spirit knows the soul feels both are very close to each other cf Hebrews 4:12.

4.) Word of Faith folks say a man is a spirit......he has a soul....he lives in a body.

5.)Some say that man is a naked ape.and when he dies he is extinct.btw i think ALOT of pagan God hating folks buy this one.
any thoghts?????????????

on a ...lighter note....this thread was another real dud.sighs.

the College Football playoffs have Alabama....Mississippi State ...florida state +tounge3 +tounge3

and Oregon in right now.

this is subject to change because the season isn't over.

Ohio State is 6th.with some luck we might get in it yet.we are pretty good.

im an OHIO STATE fanatic .i cannot wait for Saturday's during the season.College football is the greatest sport in the world.it really is.
NFL football is 2nd.

the OSU marching band is the best in the Country.please treat yourself and watch them on youtube.watch the pregame entrance and Buckeye Battle Cry ,Le Regiment=Script Ohio and so much more ..........
all done in front of 106,000+++ scarlet and gray Buckeye nuts.

scottae316
Wrestle Against Spiritual Wickedness in High Places

Post by scottae316 »

branham1965 wrote:Lest i appear a turkey here +tday +tday2

Some fine teachers will say 1.) the soul is the mind will emotions.and the spirit is the innermost being.

Others will say 2.)the soul of man is the innermost being and the spirit is associated with the mind etc.

3.) Reverend Dake says the spirit knows the soul feels both are very close to each other cf Hebrews 4:12.

4.) Word of Faith folks say a man is a spirit......he has a soul....he lives in a body.

5.)Some say that man is a naked ape.and when he dies he is extinct.btw i think ALOT of pagan God hating folks buy this one.
any thoghts?????????????

on a ...lighter note....this thread was another real dud.sighs.

the College Football playoffs have Alabama....Mississippi State ...florida state +tounge3 +tounge3

and Oregon in right now.

this is subject to change because the season isn't over.

Ohio State is 6th.with some luck we might get in it yet.we are pretty good.

im an OHIO STATE fanatic .i cannot wait for Saturday's during the season.College football is the greatest sport in the world.it really is.
NFL football is 2nd.

the OSU marching band is the best in the Country.please treat yourself and watch them on youtube.watch the pregame entrance and Buckeye Battle Cry ,Le Regiment=Script Ohio and so much more ..........
all done in front of 106,000+++ scarlet and gray Buckeye nuts.
Sorry Billy,
But all I can say is roll Tide +wink. As to OS marching band, I can't say much and will take your word on it.

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

thank you Scott. :Fade-color

Bama has a great team again.