Dake Bible Discussion BoardCHURCHES WITH A FORM

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

CHURCHES WITH A FORM

Post by branham1965 »

The old timers spoke of
having a form of godliness but denying the POWER OF GOD as Paul wrote.

men like John MaCarthur and his ilk have went beyond what old school cessationists used to say ie those Pentecostals and Charismatics are way off base but love Christ.

now these new kind say the Holy Ghost Baptism and speaking in tongues are of the devil!!!!!!!!!!!!They say the Power of God is not in operation today.Mark 16 is not for us today.no healings or miracles.no manifestations of the Holy Ghost.all the Gifts ceased when the Apostles died.They are very seductive.They think head knowledge and Bible research and powerless assemblies is New Testament Christianity.NOT SO. one can mentally ascend and know the Bible and be deceived by Lucifer.

these Macarthurites have created another Christ and another type of Christianity.

R.T.Kendall wrote a great book "Holy Fire" to refute these false teachers.and that is exactly what they are and worse. :-|

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: CHURCHES WITH A FORM

Post by branham1965 »

perhaps i got a bit windy :o :o on this.

and no one needs the Lord and His Mercy ,Grace and Presence more than me.

i got red with John MaCarthur (and his duped following ) when he said it was all of the devil and would not talk with PC leaders about it.

big mistake.

its so cold here Kimbo my bulldog doesnt stay out long.

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

i pray the good Lord will help me with my posts. :agrue:

i just do not like Preachers calling the Holy Ghost Power and Holy Ghost Ministers of the devil.

My Lord and my God.

its vexing to hear such blasphemy coming from Church leaders and ... Church folks. +sick +sick

macca
After the Holy Ghost Has Come Upon You, Ye Shall Be My Witnesses

Post by macca »

The parable of the mustard seed.
read it and weep