Dake Bible Discussion BoardREAL OR FALSE?????????

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

REAL OR FALSE?????????

Post by branham1965 »

ive seen Reverend Angley in the Glory Cloud unable to stand......i am unworthy to have been there at Grace Cathedral....i felt so vile and unclean............

He too has had many great Visions.

My late Pastor revered Reverend Angley.

I remember in 1984 when he was in Germany.They roughed God's Servant up.

As soon as he was released the team left Germany.

And a hail storm of Biblical proportions hit Germany.

BILLIONS of dollars of damage took place in Germany.

GOD SAID I TAKE FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT HAPPENED THERE

I WANT THE WORLD TO KNOW I THE LORD THY GOD DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grandfather
Pray for Them which Despitefully Persecute You

Re: REAL OR FALSE?????????

Post by Grandfather »

What is your take on the latest accusations and allegations surrounding his ministry?

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

Hello Grandfather.

I reckon got a bit carried away there. :o

What are you talking about???

Grandfather wrote:What is your take on the latest accusations and allegations surrounding his ministry?

Grandfather

Post by Grandfather »

branham1965 wrote:Hello Grandfather.

I reckon got a bit carried away there. :o

What are you talking about???

Grandfather wrote:What is your take on the latest accusations and allegations surrounding his ministry?
I thought I had included them in my previous posting. A quick "google" search will reveal them to you.

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

I don't know what to say about this. :agrue:

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

God blessed my Grandparents and i through Reverend Angley's great Jesus Ministry.

I visited Grace Cathedral when i lived in Akron. :angel: :angel:

I will always be loyal to Reverend Angley ...and to other Ministers who manifested the Power of God.

Grandfather

Post by Grandfather »

branham1965 wrote:God blessed my Grandparents and i through Reverend Angley's great Jesus Ministry.

I visited Grace Cathedral when i lived in Akron. :angel: :angel:

I will always be loyal to Reverend Angley ...and to other Ministers who manifested the Power of God.
While I understand your loyalty, I caution you to re-direct to the Lord. What was it that Paul wrote... follow me as I follow Christ. In the ways that Angley followed Christ, indeed follow him, but in the ways that he did not... direct your loyalty elsewhere.

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

ernestangley.org

I watched two Ernest Angley hours.

Reverend Angley is God's servant.

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

I was at one time close to the Jesus Ministry.His Assistant Pastor of many many years ago was my very good friend.

He counseled me in Reverend Angley's office.

I saw nothing but the Spirit of Holiness.And Jesus Christ saving,healing,Baptizing in the Spirit and delivering and helping so many.

I =billy bulldog =can refute these media accusations.I saw the same venom toward my late Pastor in Warren.

Not one of these haters in Warren was /is with the Lord.In fact a one time brother i respected as a young man has totally rejected the Lord Jesus Christ and is a dead man walking. :agrue:

The woman saying she was ordered??? to have an abortion is :vamp:

Reverend Angley is not homosexual but he has delivered many of them by the Divine Blood of Jesus.

When i lived in Akron people who hated the Jesus Ministry would try to lie to me.I knew they were full of the devil.In every case they were unsaved even if religious.

One was a dead Church of God -Anderson ,Indiana- Preacher.

I will love ,honor,care for and defend Reverend Ernest Angley until the end of the world.