Dake Bible Discussion BoardBible engagement is not inherently a good thing. WHAT???

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Re: Bible engagement is not inherently a good thing. WHAT???

Post by Ironman »

victoryword wrote:[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BuottArYCs[/video]

Download a free .pdf version of our book, "God's Word: Devil Destruction Power"

http://www.victoriouswordchurch.org/fre ... books.html
The link is not working? I get this when trying it;

Not Found
The requested URL /freebooks/freebooks.html was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

macca
Tarry Until Ye Be Endued With Power From On High

Post by macca »

I was talking the other day to a christian I have known for over 30 years, he made comment that he does not need to read the word of God every day and does not need to know all that is written therein.
As he has committed to memory the important verses and that is all he needs..... he is lining up with OSAS.
So I can understand why people will run with the devil on these lines..

very sad

luchnia
Shall Not He that Spared Not His Own Son Freely Give Us All Things?

Post by luchnia »

macca wrote:I was talking the other day to a christian I have known for over 30 years, he made comment that he does not need to read the word of God every day and does not need to know all that is written therein.
As he has committed to memory the important verses and that is all he needs..... he is lining up with OSAS.
So I can understand why people will run with the devil on these lines..

very sad
Yes, very sad as this is the state of many today. Sometimes I assist in teaching bible study and I am so amazed at how little people read or listen to God's word. They have little to no knowledge of the simplest of things in scripture.

One would think since Jesus indicated the importance of God's word that folks would be starving for it like thirsting for water in the desert. This attitude is just another one of life's perplexing things.

Word up!