Dake Bible Discussion BoardNEW Cartoon blasphemy of Jesus!

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
bibleman
Administrator

NEW Cartoon blasphemy of Jesus!

Post by bibleman »

I received this email today!
Urge Cartoon Network to drop "Black Jesus" program plans

July 24, 2014

The late night programming on the Cartoon Network, known as Adult Swim, plans to air the live action show "Black Jesus" portraying Jesus as a profane, pot-smoking, alcohol-drinking character in the impoverished urban Compton Gardens.

The foul language used in the trailer, including repeated uses of the Lord's name in vain, the f-word and the s-word is disgusting. In addition, there is violence, gunfire, drugs and other inappropriate gestures which completely misrepresent Jesus.

"Black Jesus" is set to premiere on August 7. If you have the stomach for it, you can watch the trailer here (the profanity is bleeped).
Adult Swim is not ridiculing any other religion and wouldn't dream of mocking Mohammed or Muslims, but has no problem denigrating Christians.

Forward this to everyone you know in a fight to keep this show off the air. Adult Swim is owned by Turner Broadcasting System (TBS).

Send your email letter now, strongly encouraging TBS president David Levy, and Cartoon Network and Adult Swim president Christina Miller, to drop all plans to air the anti-Christian program "Black Jesus."

Tell them you are prepared to join thousands of other voices in urging program advertisers to pull their ads from the network in protest of this anti-Christian bigotry.

Send Your Urgent Letter Now!

It is very important that you forward this alert to your friends and family members.

Sincerely,

Tim Wildmon, President
American Family Association
[video][/video]

This is unbelievable, if there was any doubt let it be clear the WORLD HATES JESUS!

God bless
Leon Bible

http://www.ministryhelps.com
http://www.dakebible.com
http://www.dakebibleboard.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DakeBibleDiscussion/

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Re: NEW Cartoon blasphemy of Jesus!

Post by Ironman »

These people who knowingly mock, hate and ridicule the Lord and His Word have no idea what they are in for on judgment day. When speaking in general of the Lord to some people when the conversation leads that way, the responses I have received make me shudder in my boots, and I have heard some of the most disgusting things ever to come out of the mouth's of men!

Romans 12:19, Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, VENGEANCE IS MINE; I WILL REPAY, saith the Lord.

God have mercy on them! :arrow:

I love you Jesus and thank you and Father for all you have don't to save us from our rightfully deserved punishment.

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

Jewish pervert Sarah Silverman has a detestable skit of her with Christ on the couch together.
I cannot even say what they are doing.She is a vile heathen.
Ironman wrote:These people who knowingly mock, hate and ridicule the Lord and His Word have no idea what they are in for on judgment day. When speaking in general of the Lord to some people when the conversation leads that way, the responses I have received make me shudder in my boots, and I have heard some of the most disgusting things ever to come out of the mouth's of men!

Romans 12:19, Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, VENGEANCE IS MINE; I WILL REPAY, saith the Lord.

God have mercy on them! :arrow:

I love you Jesus and thank you and Father for all you have don't to save us from our rightfully deserved punishment.

Linda P

Post by Linda P »

It goes right along with how our world feels about God and anything connected to God, His Word, or true Spirituality.

Jude 16-19 "These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men's persons in admiration because of advantage. But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ; How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts. These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit."

Galatians 6:7-8 "Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting."

God says is it all in His Word, doesn't He?

God bless.

Justaned
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by Justaned »

The sad part of all of this is that in many cases that hypocrisy presently in the church is feeding this. Satan is using Christian hypocrisy as focal point of much of this hatred. Yes I know Jesus said the world hated Him and will also hate us but too many so called Christians are providing the opening that Satan uses to bring disgust for Christians.

And while I agree these people will really regret their mockery of God one day. There is also going to be a huge number of people that like to think of themselves as Christians that will be standing right beside them because of their hypocrisy.