Dake Bible Discussion BoardSomething we can ALL agree on!

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
bibleman
Administrator

Something we can ALL agree on!

Post by bibleman »

This is one of the greatest days for America to show honor and respect.
It’s also a great day to walk in love.
Our Master and Lord, Jesus Christ, said there is no greater love than one who will give his life for another.
We owe so much to our military and to our veterans.
We owe so much to our veterans’ families. We owe everything to the God of this nation and to those great warriors who have fallen for the cause of liberty and freedom for all men.
Our prayers today go out especially to the families of the fallen.
Thank you so much for your sacrifice.
Words seems small and empty in comparison, but we are a grateful nation, and we are praying for each and every one of you this Memorial weekend.
I call all churches to special prayer on this great day, to not only remember those who shed their blood but to be thankful to them and to the Lord Jesus for our liberties and freedoms as a nation built on Judeo-Christian principles.
God bless you, and God bless America!
- Mark Barclay!

God bless
Leon Bible

http://www.ministryhelps.com
http://www.dakebible.com
http://www.dakebibleboard.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DakeBibleDiscussion/

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: Something we can ALL agree on!

Post by branham1965 »

That is really nice.

THANK YOU for sharing it.

+mday +mday2 +mission

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

My Grandfather and his US ARMY Rangers .They were recognized by Hollywood in "the Great Raid" in 2005.
Benjamin Bratt had the lead role.They lost three brave men.But decimated the Japanese.Who were very cruel to our Prisoners.
HE HAD A DREAM AS HOW TO RESCUE 500 ALLIED PRISONERS HELD BY THE JAPANESE. :agrue:

He was decorated by General Douglas MaCarthur himself.

Dear Lord i sure miss him .He prayed 3 times a day.And we all Granny ,he and i watched Ernest Angley
all the time. :arrow: +godbless +mday3 +mday

Watchman2013
Wrestle Against Spiritual Wickedness in High Places

Post by Watchman2013 »

On behalf of my fellow Vietnam Veteran Brothers, Thank-You, Leon...

When I returned to "the World," I was spat upon, called vile names, and accused of things that neither I, nor anyone I've ever known, ever did, nor would do... As a "reward," I was detached to staff duty. It was there, through the auspices of three young men, Southern Baptists, that I was introduced, via Hal Lindsey's Late, Great, Planet Earth, that I met my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ... NOTHING can compare to the love, joy, sense of well being, and peace, that one has, knowing Jesus Christ... Whatever one goes through, on that journey through life, to where we become a Child of The Living God, is worth it.

My family, here in America, has served, God and Country, since 1620. Times have changed, but God changes not. Our Lord and Savior- Jesus Christ, the same yesterday, today, and forever!

Hallelujah!!!

Thanks, Billy, from all those who have worn "the uniform..."

Maranatha

C.F.Leffen, aka, Watchman2013

"Confess with your mouth, that 'Jesus is Lord,' believing in your heart that God raised Him from the Dead, and you will be saved, for with the heart, man believes and is justified, and with his profession of faith, he is saved." Romans 10:9-10.

macca
After the Holy Ghost Has Come Upon You, Ye Shall Be My Witnesses

Post by macca »

Amen, all those that serve our countries in the armed forces should have our respect and honour.

macca