Dake Bible Discussion BoardThose who embrace the catholic church embrace the dark ages!

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
Justaned
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: Those who embrace the catholic church embrace the dark a

Post by Justaned »

bibleman wrote:
branham1965 wrote:YOU ANSWER THE POST I MADE ABOVE AT 9:41 ABOUT REVEREND ERNEST WINSTON ANGLEY AND MY GRANDPARENTS AND ILL ANSWER YOUR QUESTION ABOUT WILLIAM BRANHAM.
YOU SEE THE DIFFERENCE WITH OTHERS HERE INCLUDING YOU GOOD REVEREND IS IT DOES NOT EFFECT YOU AT ALL.

SO ITS EASY TO TALK ABOUT.

IM NOT IN THAT POSITION.NEVER HAVE BEEN.
bibleman wrote:
branham1965 wrote:I love Brother Branham very much.

theres a place for everything.would YOU preach this in a Catholic Country?????

or preach the Word about salvation and so on.
bibleman wrote:BIlly

Do you DISAGREE with William Branham on the catholic church being the great whore of Revelation?
“So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns” (Rev 17:3)

The woman is the Catholic Church with its unity with fallen Christians and false religions of the world, supported by the antichrist. The “scarlet beast” is the power of the united governments under one ruler that will rule the world. This ruler (AntiChrist) will use this “Whore” to get power and to unite the world, yet in the end both will fall.

“And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication” (Rev 17:4)

Who else but the Catholic Church dresses in purple and scarlet, the colors of royalty. The golden cup is exactly what the Pope uses for the mass.

“And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. (Rev 17:5)

“Mystery” is “hidden” “not known to the world for a while”. The Catholic Church and it’s organized religion is the worst of all the worlds false religions. It appealed to all religions for unity and they all look towards her. The Catholic Church even declared that Islam today is an Abrahamic faith and Muslims today see the Catholic Church honoring Islam. Even the Pope is seen kissing the Quran for the whole world to see. This is indeed an abomination.

http://www.williambranham.com/featured_ ... f-harlots/
Hi Billy,

So are you going answer or not?

Do you DISAGREE with William Branham on the catholic church being the great whore of Revelation?

OK Here is your answer.

Yes I would tell Ernest Angley the same things I have said here on this board.

As to your granny and grandpa, I don't know them and I have no idea what they would or would not do. I would expect only the best however.

NOW WILL YOU ANSWER my question?

I think Branham said what he said with the evidence he had. That was the popular belief at the time in the Protestant camp. However I think new evidence has shown us that Islam is a better fit. However until the prophecy is actually fulfilled we really can't say with certainty.

bibleman
Administrator

Post by bibleman »

Justaned wrote:
bibleman wrote:
branham1965 wrote:YOU ANSWER THE POST I MADE ABOVE AT 9:41 ABOUT REVEREND ERNEST WINSTON ANGLEY AND MY GRANDPARENTS AND ILL ANSWER YOUR QUESTION ABOUT WILLIAM BRANHAM.
YOU SEE THE DIFFERENCE WITH OTHERS HERE INCLUDING YOU GOOD REVEREND IS IT DOES NOT EFFECT YOU AT ALL.

bibleman wrote:

“So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns” (Rev 17:3)

The woman is the Catholic Church with its unity with fallen Christians and false religions of the world, supported by the antichrist. The “scarlet beast” is the power of the united governments under one ruler that will rule the world. This ruler (AntiChrist) will use this “Whore” to get power and to unite the world, yet in the end both will fall.

“And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication” (Rev 17:4)

Who else but the Catholic Church dresses in purple and scarlet, the colors of royalty. The golden cup is exactly what the Pope uses for the mass.

“And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. (Rev 17:5)

“Mystery” is “hidden” “not known to the world for a while”. The Catholic Church and it’s organized religion is the worst of all the worlds false religions. It appealed to all religions for unity and they all look towards her. The Catholic Church even declared that Islam today is an Abrahamic faith and Muslims today see the Catholic Church honoring Islam. Even the Pope is seen kissing the Quran for the whole world to see. This is indeed an abomination.

Hi Billy,

OK Here is your answer.

As to your granny and grandpa, I don't know them and I have no idea what they would or would not do. I would expect only the best however.

I think Branham said what he said with the evidence he had. That was the popular belief at the time in the Protestant camp. However I think new evidence has shown us that Islam is a better fit. However until the prophecy is actually fulfilled we really can't say with certainty.
No Ed...

Apparently you know very little about Branham.

He said what he said based on the unveiling of the Seven Seals that he said God gave him.

God bless
Leon Bible

http://www.ministryhelps.com
http://www.dakebible.com
http://www.dakebibleboard.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DakeBibleDiscussion/

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note

Justaned
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by Justaned »

bibleman wrote: No Ed...

He said what he said based on the unveiling of the Seven Seals that he said God gave him.
1 Peter 3:11 (GW)
... They must seek peace and pursue it.

Rocky

Post by Rocky »

Justaned wrote:

And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but perceivest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

YOU LISTEN TO ME SIR.

YOU SHOULD HAVE CAPPED GRANNY AND GRANDPA.THAT WAS A DEVIOUS ...DIG AT THEM.

I COULD CARE LESS IF YOU HATE ME.I DESPISE YOU.

THATS THE SECOND TIME YOU DISSED THEM.

+mad4 +mad3 +mad2

bibleman wrote:

bibleman wrote:

Hi Billy,

OK Here is your answer.

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

Billy, Bibleman asked you, does Reverend Angley now the Pope is not the Vicar of Christ?

You replied,
branham1965 wrote:Pastor
with all respect....
im sure that he doesnt. Grace Cathedral is strictly interdenominational.
Well if Reverend Angley knows his Bible and if Reverend Angley, as you say is God's general then he should not need anyone to tell him the pope is not the Vicar of Christ, he should know the Pope is not God's representative on earth. Does Reverend Angleys interdenominational church use the catholic Catechism for its guidance and learning instead of the Bible?

The Catechism claims that: "The Pope enjoys, by divine institution, supreme, full, immediate, and universal power in the care of souls" Pg. 246, #937

According to God's Word, the pope is not the head of the true church of Jesus Christ. That position is reserved exclusively for the Lord Jesus:

"For the husband is the head of the wife, even as CHRIST IS THE HEAD OF THE CHURCH..." Ephesians 5:23.

You say we are in R-E-B-E-L-L-I-O-N, I say, if you believe these lies, that the Catholic church is not the "WHORE, MYSTERY BABYLON" after all we have shown you on this thread, then its you who are rebelling against not only Gods Word, but God Himself.

Once again billy, catholic doctrine and Scriptures could not disagree more. As a result, you must choose sides on each of the following questions:

Why didn't God tell us in the Bible that He was sending the pope as the Vicar of Christ?
Why does the Bible insist that Jesus is still the head of the church, if Jesus isn't?
Why does the Catholic church want the pope to be the final authority instead of Jesus?
Why does the Catholic church want the pope to be your teacher instead of the Holy Spirit of God?

Only you can answer these questions for yourself. And only you can decide which side you will believe - Catholic traditions of men... or God's Word?

"And ye are complete in him (Jesus), which is the head of all principality and power:" Colossians 2:10, And he (Christ) is the head of the body, the church..." Colossians 1:18.

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Justaned

Post by Justaned »

Rocky wrote:
Justaned wrote:

And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but perceivest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
Good Word my brother all I can do is try.

Rocky

Post by Rocky »

Justaned wrote:
Rocky wrote:
Justaned wrote:

hehee :silly:

Justaned

Post by Justaned »

Rocky wrote:
Justaned wrote:
Rocky wrote:
Justaned wrote:

peace to you!

bibleman
Administrator

Post by bibleman »

Justaned wrote:
Rocky wrote:
Justaned wrote:
Rocky wrote:
Justaned wrote:

peace to you!
And peace to you Ed.

[image]http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/flower-child-697714.jpg[/image]

God bless
Leon Bible

http://www.ministryhelps.com
http://www.dakebible.com
http://www.dakebibleboard.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DakeBibleDiscussion/

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note