Dake Bible Discussion BoardThose who embrace the catholic church embrace the dark ages!

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
bibleman
Administrator

Those who embrace the catholic church embrace the dark ages!

Post by bibleman »

In reading God's Plan for Man today I saw this quote.

Notice the failure of the church in this Dispensation of Grace!
7. Failure -- threefold:

(1) The failure of Israel is seen in their rejection of John, Jesus, and the apostles; in the crucifixion of their Messiah; and in war on the early church. The gospel first went to Israel (Mt. 10:5-6) but they would not obey. So, it was taken from them and given to the Gentiles (Mt. 21:33-46).

(2) The early church began to fail God in the very beginning (Acts 5 -- Acts 6:15). All the epistles reveal divisions, strifes, heresies, unclean living, false leaders, and other evidences of backsliding and fallacy (1Cor. 1,3,5,11; Gal. 3; Eph. 4; Col. 3; 2Pet. 2; Jude 1:3; Rev. 2 -- Rev. 3).

(3) The post-apostolic church continued in failure -- not evangelizing the world, living clean lives, preaching the full truth, or being one as Christ had prayed (Jn. 17:21-23). The church entered the dark ages when popes and bishops lorded it over civil rulers and murdered millions who would not conform to organized religion. A reformation finally took place and Christianity has now been revived (in part) as in the New Testament, but the church as a whole is still slow to recognize its full rights and privileges in the gospel.

Finis Jennings Dake, Dake's Annotated Reference Bible: Containing the Old and New Testaments of the Authorized or King James Version Text, (Lawrenceville, GA: Dake Bible Sales, Inc., 1997), WORDsearch CROSS e-book, Under: "OVERVIEW".
Those who embrace the catholic church embrace the "dark ages" in their conformity to organized religion.

But to recognize our rights and privileges in Christ we must be OUT of the catholic church and embrace the reformation!

So to my catholic friends Ed and Billy.... Come on out of the dark and into the light of the glorious Gospel!

God bless
Leon Bible

http://www.ministryhelps.com
http://www.dakebible.com
http://www.dakebibleboard.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DakeBibleDiscussion/

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: Those who embrace the catholic church embrace the dark a

Post by branham1965 »

:neutral: :neutral: :neutral:

WHAT WOULD YOU SAY TO THE FACES OF DAD HAGIN,KEN COPELAND, ERNEST ANGLEY ,ORAL ROBERTS, BILLY GRAHAM ETC....THEY ACCEPT CATHOLICS.

WAS THE CHARISMATIC OUTPOURING OF GOD OR FROM MEN.IVE TRIED 20 TIMES TO GET YOU AND OTHERS TO ANSWER.IT IS IGNORED.
I DOUBLE DOG DARE YOU TO ANSWER.

bibleman wrote:In reading God's Plan for Man today I saw this quote.

7. Failure -- threefold:

(1) The failure of Israel is seen in their rejection of John, Jesus, and the apostles; in the crucifixion of their Messiah; and in war on the early church. The gospel first went to Israel (Mt. 10:5-6) but they would not obey. So, it was taken from them and given to the Gentiles (Mt. 21:33-46).

(2) The early church began to fail God in the very beginning (Acts 5 -- Acts 6:15). All the epistles reveal divisions, strifes, heresies, unclean living, false leaders, and other evidences of backsliding and fallacy (1Cor. 1,3,5,11; Gal. 3; Eph. 4; Col. 3; 2Pet. 2; Jude 1:3; Rev. 2 -- Rev. 3).

(3) The post-apostolic church continued in failure -- not evangelizing the world, living clean lives, preaching the full truth, or being one as Christ had prayed (Jn. 17:21-23). The church entered the dark ages when popes and bishops lorded it over civil rulers and murdered millions who would not conform to organized religion. A reformation finally took place and Christianity has now been revived (in part) as in the New Testament, but the church as a whole is still slow to recognize its full rights and privileges in the gospel.

Finis Jennings Dake, Dake's Annotated Reference Bible: Containing the Old and New Testaments of the Authorized or King James Version Text, (Lawrenceville, GA: Dake Bible Sales, Inc., 1997), WORDsearch CROSS e-book, Under: "OVERVIEW".
Those who embrace the catholic church embrace the "dark ages" in their conformity to organized religion.

But to recognize our rights and privileges in Christ we must be OUT of the catholic church and embrace the reformation!

So to my catholic friends Ed and Billy.... Come on out of the dark and into the light of the glorious Gospel!

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

if those powerful points the Reverend made could not apply to the modern Charismatic Evangelical entire Church mess today then im a........ carrot.

bibleman
Administrator

Post by bibleman »

branham1965 wrote::neutral: :neutral: :neutral:

WHAT WOULD YOU SAY TO THE FACES OF DAD HAGIN,KEN COPELAND, ERNEST ANGLEY ,ORAL ROBERTS, BILLY GRAHAM ETC....THEY ACCEPT CATHOLICS.

WAS THE CHARISMATIC OUTPOURING OF GOD OR FROM MEN.IVE TRIED 20 TIMES TO GET YOU AND OTHERS TO ANSWER.IT IS IGNORED.

7. Failure -- threefold:

I would say the same thing I have said on this board.

The charismatic outpouring was man's acceptance of what God did on the Day of Pentecost almost 2000 years ago. Nothing more nothing less.

God bless
Leon Bible

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

Billy, Forget what fundamental Christianity teaches or thinks is right, rely on God's Word alone!

Rev 18:4, And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

Have another good look at the medal the Catholic Church had struck, the Pope on one side, the whore, The Babylonian Queen of Heaven, on the other side.

Read more of what God says about this Church in the Scriptures; Just as the Babylonian Cult worshiped the "Queen of Heaven and her son and did not worship the Supreme Father because, he supposedly, did not interfere with mortal affairs, so the Roman Church has a similar worship in they worship Mary as the mother of God and her Son. The image of mother and child was an object of worship in Babylon long before Christ was born. From Babylon this spread to the ends of the Earth. The original mother was Semiramis, the queen of Nimrod, who was a paragon of unbridled lust and licentiousness. In the "mysteries" which she had a chief part in forming, she was worshiped as Reah (Crhronicon Paschal, Vol. 1, Page 65), the great Mother of Gods' with such atrocious rites as identified with her with Venus, the mother of all impurity. She raised Babylon, where she reigned, to eminence among the nations as the greatest seat of idolatry and consecrated prostitution (Hesiod, Theogonia, Vol. 36, Page 453). The apocalyptic emblum of the Harlot with cup in hand was one of idolatary derived from ancient Babylon, as they were exhibited in Greece, for thus Greek Venus was originally represented (Herodotus Historia, Book 1, cap. 199, Page 92).

The Church has taken this as her emblem Image
In1825 a medal was struck bearing the image of Pope Leo X!! on one side and on the other side Rome symbolized by a woman, with a cross in her left hand and a cup in her right hand and a legend around her;

2 Cor. 11:3, But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

2 Cor. 11:4, For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

2 Cor. 11: 13, For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. (The Pope, Catholic priests, bishops, cardinals, and Marist brothers).

2 Cor. 11: 14, And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

2 Cor. 11: 15, Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works. (Again, The Pope, Catholic priests, bishops, cardinals, and Marist brothers).

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

Mary is worshiped by Catholics as c0-redemptrix, notice the scars in her hands and her pierced heart in this icon!
There is a statue in the local Catholic church near my home. Mary has bleeding hands and a pierced heart flowing blood!

Catholics worship Idols of the Pope

Cardinals and Bishops worship the Pope.

Matthew 6:7 and 15:8-9, “But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking. ... This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me. But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.”
Catholics not only say the repetitious rosary, they worship it and kiss it repeatedly!

The Pope worshiping Mary, not Jesus?

Mary worship is crazy,

“Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God...” (King James Bible, Exodus 20:4,5). "Mystery Babylon the Whore!"
Last edited by Ironman on Wed May 21, 2014 6:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

what about Catholics who were Spirit filled???
why did God choose Notre Dame???
bibleman wrote:
branham1965 wrote::neutral: :neutral: :neutral:

7. Failure -- threefold:

I would say the same thing I have said on this board.

The charismatic outpouring was man's acceptance of what God did on the Day of Pentecost almost 2000 years ago. Nothing more nothing less.

bibleman
Administrator

Post by bibleman »

branham1965 wrote:what about Catholics who were Spirit filled???
why did God choose Notre Dame???
Any catholics who were Spirit filled should leave the catholic cult the same as devil worshipers who get saved and spirit filled, should leave their coven. No difference.

Who ever said God chose Notre Dame?

What verse of Scripture do you have to support that belief?

God bless
Leon Bible

Ironman

Post by Ironman »

"what about Catholics who were Spirit filled???
why did God choose Notre Dame???"

Who said God chose Notre Dame?

The Catholic Churches "VICAR" or Pope, meaning Christs representative on Earth, we would assume he would be spirit filled? So, why does He bow down before a statue and worship Mary?

Hail Mary, hail Satan.

Ironman

Post by Ironman »

Billy, Notice the "Illuminati all-seeing eye" (at the top), in this Russian Orthodox Catholic church.

The Illuminati are all over the world, in Catholic Churches.

Above: Yet another Catholic church, Utenos Dievo Apvaizdos (name of the church), in Lithuania showing allegiance to Satan, with the pyramid and all-seeing eye in their midst.

Notice the Illuminati "Skull and Bones" Emblem on the cross, a Russian Orthodox Catholic priest and the occult cross he's holding, next picture.