Dake Bible Discussion BoardThose who embrace the catholic church embrace the dark ages!

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
Rocky

Re: Those who embrace the catholic church embrace the dark a

Post by Rocky »

bibleman wrote:
Justaned wrote:
Rocky wrote:
Justaned wrote:
Rocky wrote:
Justaned wrote:
bibleman wrote: No Ed...

Apparently you know very little about Branham.

He said what he said based on the unveiling of the Seven Seals that he said God gave him.
1 Peter 3:11 (GW)
... They must seek peace and pursue it.
And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but perceivest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
Good Word my brother all I can do is try.
hehee :silly:
peace to you!
And peace to you Ed.

[image]http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/flower-child-697714.jpg[/image]
Hahaha that was great,,

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

The Pope rambles on about helping the poor? Does anyone here remember when the pope came to the United States? How he on the news services chided the USA for not showing mercy? That they should give away what they have to the poor? That they are such a wealthy nation. And then remember the great earthquake that took place in 1980 over in Italy? And remember when the pope came in to this ruined area, walked up to the bedside of some poor little wounded Italian man and the pope so benevolently laid his hand on his head and made the sign of the cross, blessed the man and walked off. And the newscasters were telling of the devastation. And then they cut back to the United States and Senator Kennedy looked at the camera with sorrowful eyes and said, "Oh, we Americans, out of mercy we should send at least 45 million dollars to this devastated village so we can reconstruct it." Remember that?

I would like to bring to the attention to those reading this the fact that this particular information was published about 10 years ago, and the figures are probably even more startling today.

"The Vatican has large investments with the Rothschilds of Britain, France and America, with the Hambros Bank, with the Credit Suisse in London and Zurich. In the United States it has large investments with the Morgan Bank, the Chase-Manhattan Bank, the First National Bank of New York, the Bankers Trust Company, and others. The Vatican has billions of shares in the most powerful international corporations such as Gulf Oil, Shell, General Motors, Bethlehem Steel, General Electric, International Business Machines, T.W.A., etc. At a conservative estimate, these amount to more than 500 million dollars in the U.S.A. alone. "In a statement published in connection with a bond prospectus, the Boston archdiocese listed its assets at Six Hundred and Thirty-five Million ($635,891,004), which is 9.9 times its liabilities. This leaves a net worth of Five Hundred and Seventy-one million dollars ($571,704,953). It is not difficult to discover the truly astonishing wealth of the church, once we add the riches of the twenty-eight archdioceses and 122 dioceses of the U.S.A., some of which are even wealthier than that of Boston.

"Some idea of the real estate and other forms of wealth controlled by the Catholic church may be gathered by the remark of a member of the New York Catholic Conference, namely 'that his church probably ranks second only to the United States Government in total annual purchase.' Another statement, made by a nationally syndicated Catholic priest, perhaps is even more telling. 'The Catholic church,' he said, 'must be the biggest corporation in the United States. We have a branch office in every neighborhood. Our assets and real estate holdings must exceed those of Standard Oil, A.T.&T., and U.S. Steel combined. And our roster of dues-paying members must be second only to the tax rolls of the United States Government.'

"The Catholic church, once all her assets have been put together, is the most formidable stockbroker in the world. The Vatican, independently of each successive pope, has been increasingly orientated towards the U.S. The Wall Street Journal said that the Vatican's financial deals in the U.S. alone were so big that very often it sold or bought gold in lots of a million or more dollars at one time.

"The Vatican's treasure of solid gold has been estimated by the United Nations World Magazine to amount to several billion dollars. A large bulk of this is stored in gold ingots with the U.S. Federal Reserve Bank, while banks in England and Switzerland hold the rest. But this is just a small portion of the wealth of the Vatican, which in the U.S. alone, is greater than that of the five wealthiest giant corporations of the country. When to that is added all the real estate, property, stocks and shares abroad, then the staggering accumulation of the wealth of the Catholic church becomes so formidable as to defy any rational assessment.

"The Catholic church is the biggest financial power, wealth accumulator and property owner in existence. She is a greater possessor of material riches than any other single institution, corporation, bank, giant trust, government or state of the whole globe. The pope, as the visible ruler of this immense amassment of wealth, is consequently the richest individual of the twentieth century. No one can realistically assess how much he is worth in terms of billions of dollars."

And NOW, think back about how the pope, the wealthiest man on this planet, walked up to that poor little Italian man lying in that rubble, put his hand on his head, and said, "Bless you," and then walked away and just left him there. That has got to be the height of hypocrisy.

And then Sen. Kennedy, the pope's boy over in the United States at that time makes the big pitch to the U.S. people to foot the bill to repair that devastated village, right in the pope's backyard. What a set-up! WHAT A WHORE!

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

branham1965 wrote:YOU LISTEN TO ME SIR.

YOU SHOULD HAVE CAPPED GRANNY AND GRANDPA.THAT WAS A DEVIOUS ...DIG AT THEM.

I COULD CARE LESS IF YOU HATE ME.I DESPISE YOU.

THATS THE SECOND TIME YOU DISSED THEM.

+mad4 +mad3 +mad2"

Billy Bibleman did say this;
"As to your granny and grandpa, I don't know them and I have no idea what they would or would not do. I would expect only the best however."

He said he only expected the best from them, and in so saying the best for them as well! And as he said he would truly have no idea what they would do? Who but themselves would know what they would do?

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

im sorry Pastor Bible.

please forgive me.

bibleman
Administrator

Post by bibleman »

branham1965 wrote:im sorry Pastor Bible.

please forgive me.
No problem!

Just forget it, all is well.

Love you bro.

God bless
Leon Bible

http://www.ministryhelps.com
http://www.dakebible.com
http://www.dakebibleboard.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DakeBibleDiscussion/

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

Pastor Bible,

Kimbo is having surgery.other things.but thats no excuse.you have treated me with grace.

im so terribly sorry. :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
bibleman wrote:

please forgive me.
No problem!

Love you bro.

scottae316
Wrestle Against Spiritual Wickedness in High Places

Post by scottae316 »

branham1965 wrote:Pastor Bible,

Kimbo is having surgery.other things.but thats no excuse.you have treated me with grace.

im so terribly sorry. :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
bibleman wrote:

please forgive me.
No problem!

Love you bro.
Praying for Kimbo and you.

Ironman

Post by Ironman »

This is just the tip of the iceberg. I spent three years at a Marist Brothers collage and it was going on while I was there. This bloke was finally caught despite being moved all over the place every time he was exposed by a boy or boys.
""Brother Kostka Chute: How was this animal allowed to prey on children for 40 years?"

That's easy to answer, every time he was reported by a student who was brave enough to do so, the old local Bishop simply moved him to another school, like Queensland, or NSW, or Canberra, or anywhere else that he was an unknown! I think they finally ran out of schools to send him to. They usually end up in South America.
"Brother Kostka Chute: How was this animal allowed to prey on children for 40 years?

EXCLUSIVE Janet Fife-Yeomans
The Daily Telegraph
June 09, 2014 12:00AM

Marist Brother John Chute, known as Brother Kostka, leaves the ACT Magistrates Court.
Marist Brother John Chute, known as Brother Kostka, leaves the ACT Magistrates Court. Source: News Corp Australia

THE 40-year cover-up by the hierarchy of the Marist Brothers, of one of the state’s most notorious paedophiles, is at the centre of the child sex abuse royal commission’s latest investigation.

The Catholic order moved Brother Kostka Chute around at least 12 schools across NSW, Canberra and Queensland until he was finally jailed for two years in 2009 after admitting to abusing six of the boys he was teaching.

That was only the tip of the iceberg, lawyer Jason Parkinson said yesterday.

Mr Parkinson represented 90 students from the Marist College Canberra who were victims of Brother Kostka and after initially denying they owned the school, the Marist Brothers has settled almost all of the claims in out of court ­settlements.

“This was the first case where the Australian public got to see the ugly side of the Catholic Church,” Mr Parkinson said. “It was also the first time so many people came forward on the one occasion to sue a school. Friends of Brother Kostka had given testimonials for him at his sentencing. He has since been released from jail now 82, and lives in an aged-care home.

The royal commission into institutional responses to child sex abuse begins its latest sitting in Canberra tomorrow to investigate the responses of the Marist Brothers, including schools operated by it, to allegations of child sexual abuse regarding Brother Kostka and another former brother whose name has been suppressed.

The other brother has since returned home to America.

The commission will also ­investigate how agencies, ­including the NSW Department of Family and Community Services, responded to reports of child sexual abuse regarding the two brothers.

Lawyers who represented the Marist Brothers in settling the compensation claims are expected to be quizzed by the royal commission as it has done in previous case studies.

Dr Bernard Barrett, a ­researcher for the Broken Rites Australia victim support group, said the hearing had national significance.

“The Marist Brothers had their headquarters in Sydney and their members taught in schools around Australia,” Dr Barrett said.”