Dake Bible Discussion BoardAre All Sins Equal in God's Eyes? Billy Graham Sounds Off

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
cpbeller
Wield the Sword of the Spirit, Which is the Word of God

Re: Are All Sins Equal in God's Eyes? Billy Graham Sounds Of

Post by cpbeller »

"Please do not classify me with you or as being like you. We are as different as light and darkness."

The fact that you see absolutely nothing wrong with that statement...is laughable at best...and that is me biting my tongue.

Ed, you slander and insult, degrade and denigrate, and just simply talk down to anyone who does not toe your line....but cry martyr when you feel you are being insulted...there is the hypocrisy.

You claimed that you and Rocky are light and darkness...so you are claiming that either you or him is not of Christ? And it is easy to assume you mean "him".

And yes. I do think about what I am posting...because I keep myself from saying so many things I want to say when it comes to you and what you teach...

DISCLAIMER: Whatever I say or do not say may or may not apply to you based on whether you are or are not a Christian. And whether you are or are not a Christian may or may not be based off of whatever denomination you may or may not be a part of.
Rocky

Post by Rocky »

Justaned wrote:
Rocky wrote: Ed What are you like 12?
what does that mean?
What I mean is you are very emotionally immature on here, And no I am not talking about joking and cutting up. And, right I am not like you. I never judge people by the way they look or who you they like, but because of their behavior. I am friends with a lot of people that don't believe the way I do. Even those of different religions, but that is a goth thing you wouldn't understand, but you know what? it is also a Christian thing, but you don't understand that either, this is a discussion forum you forget that a lot. When I disagree with you nothing personal that does not mean I do not like you as a person or think you are stupid, it just discussions, you make it personal. you claim all of this moral high ground and you show no fruit what so ever.
Last edited by Rocky on Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Justaned
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by Justaned »

cpbeller wrote:"Please do not classify me with you or as being like you. We are as different as light and darkness."

The fact that you see absolutely nothing wrong with that statement...is laughable at best...and that is me biting my tongue.

Ed, you slander and insult, degrade and denigrate, and just simply talk down to anyone who does not toe your line....but cry martyr when you feel you are being insulted...there is the hypocrisy.

You claimed that you and Rocky are light and darkness...so you are claiming that either you or him is not of Christ? And it is easy to assume you mean "him".

And yes. I do think about what I am posting...because I keep myself from saying so many things I want to say when it comes to you and what you teach...
Chris
If you keep from saying things, I would hate to hear what you want to say. Old buddy.
What is wrong with that statement? Please do not classify me with you or as being like you. We are as different as light and darkness." He believes things I don't and doesn't believe things I do. I don't want anyone to think we think alike.
I would not want people to say you and I are alike or that Bibleman and myself were alike. I didn't say one was bad and one was good I just saying there is a difference between us and I don't want people to be confused thinking I agree with Rocky or he agrees with me.

Justaned
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by Justaned »

Rocky wrote:
Justaned wrote:
Rocky wrote: Ed What are you like 12?
what does that mean?
What I mean is you are very emotionally immature on here, And no I am not talking about joking and cutting up. And right I am not like you. I never judge people by the way you look or who you they like, but because of their behavior. I am friends with a lot of people that don't believe the way I do. Even those of different religions, but that is a goth thing you wouldn't understand, but you know what it is also a Christian thing, but you don't understand that either, this is a discussion forum you forget that a lot. When I disagree with you nothing personal that does not mean I do not like you as a person or think you are stupid, it just discussions, you make it personal. He claim all of this moral high ground and you show no fruit what so ever.

Rocky
Your serious you are calling me emotionally immature? You are calling me emotionally immature?

You don't know how I judge people you don't know who I am friends with and who I am not. I fact you don't know much about me other than I challenge you on some of your religious statements.

AS far as you personally I understand the Goth thing more than you know or will ever know.

I never said you or I could never be friends. I said I am not like you and I don't want to be characterized as being like you.
I'm sure you feel the same way about me.

I really don't care if you disagree if you have a valid reason. If you have an invalid reason I try to show that to you.

About making it personal show me one thread where I made it personal before you did. Show me one.

I don't claim moral high ground I claim I have a relationship with God and that sometimes God tells me not to go there with various people on the forum. Often to my regret I have already crossed the line and must explain why I stepping back. I believe everyone deserves an explanation other than I just ignoring you. If that seems like me taking the high moral ground I'm sorry. I future should the situation arise I will just ignore you with no explanation. If that does happen I hope you won't complain I'm ignoring you.

cpbeller
Wield the Sword of the Spirit, Which is the Word of God

Post by cpbeller »

Ed...here is where the rubber meets the road...

Would you want someone saying that to you ("Please do not classify me with you or as being like you. We are as different as light and darkness.") on a discussion board talking about the Bible and what it means to be a Christian?

If you answer "yes"...well, ok, I guess. But most ppl would probably say "no". You can go back and try to edit your remark all you want...you can try to explain why you did not say it the way you said it...doesn't change the fact that you said it, and it coming from someone who talks down to anyone who disagrees with them, and has even questioned (and that is saying it lightly) Rocky's salvation...well, if you don't get it, I don't know any more to tell you. You will just have to be a stubborn man, I guess...

DISCLAIMER: Whatever I say or do not say may or may not apply to you based on whether you are or are not a Christian. And whether you are or are not a Christian may or may not be based off of whatever denomination you may or may not be a part of.
Justaned

Post by Justaned »

cpbeller wrote:Ed...here is where the rubber meets the road...

Would you want someone saying that to you ("Please do not classify me with you or as being like you. We are as different as light and darkness.") on a discussion board talking about the Bible and what it means to be a Christian?

If you answer "yes"...well, ok, I guess. But most ppl would probably say "no". You can go back and try to edit your remark all you want...you can try to explain why you did not say it the way you said it...doesn't change the fact that you said it, and it coming from someone who talks down to anyone who disagrees with them, and has even questioned (and that is saying it lightly) Rocky's salvation...well, if you don't get it, I don't know any more to tell you. You will just have to be a stubborn man, I guess...
Yes I am stubborn but you have a penance to object to whatever I say however I say it. It has been that way for many years and I don't expect it will change. I said what I said you and Rocky seem to think I was talking down to Rocky and I explained what I said the way I said it. If that does not satisfy you what can I say. Show me the hypocrisy you seem to think is in there.

Tell me this how is it when people tell me that I need to get saved. Or that I this or that. That is okay but when I say I don't want to thought of as being like someone it is so horrible? Explain that to me, I would like to hear your rational.

Rocky

Post by Rocky »

Ed: AS far as you personally I understand the Goth thing more than you know or will ever know.
I seriously doubt that, but hey you are never wrong, so me bing a Goth and have been for one 20 years and you are not one enlighten me. Tell me how much you know about it. Ed lets just go there because I believe this is the whole reason for your contempt for me. And the reason for what you said and how you said it. Matter of fact you brought that up again.. Remember you said
Ed: Come on you are all goth and I'm not
So just get it all out Ed so we can get back to the thread..

Justaned

Post by Justaned »

Rocky wrote:
Ed: AS far as you personally I understand the Goth thing more than you know or will ever know.
I seriously doubt that, but hey you are never wrong right so me bing a Goth and have been been for one 20 years and you are not one enlighten me. Tell me how much you know about it. Ed lets just go there because I believe this is the whole reason for your contempt for me. And the reason for what you said what you said matter of fact you brought that up again.. Remember you said
Rocky
You are serious? I mentioned it before and took weeks for you to come down off the ceiling. I'm not going there with you on that subject for any reason.
I said you are goth and I'm not as an example of a marked difference. If it isn't a marked difference then you failed, however it is and you are a success we are different and should not be compared with each other.

Rocky

Post by Rocky »

Justaned wrote:
Rocky wrote:
I seriously doubt that, but hey you are never wrong right so me bing a Goth and have been been for one 20 years and you are not one enlighten me. Tell me how much you know about it. Ed lets just go there because I believe this is the whole reason for your contempt for me. And the reason for what you said what you said matter of fact you brought that up again.. Remember you said
Rocky
You are serious? I mentioned it before and took weeks for you to come down off the ceiling. I'm not going there with you on that subject for any reason.
I said you are goth and I'm not as an example of a marked difference. If it isn't a marked difference then you failed, however it is and you are a success we are different and should not be compared with each other.

That's because It took weeks to sort out your errors :mrgreen: and you brought it up first then as well. That thread was about Halloween, you you just had to mention my cloths and such and rant about the way I looked, you were trying to be an expert in something you know nothing about. Oh here you go
Ed maybe it is just how you say things.

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

IS THIS FIGHT GOING TO GO ON FOREVER?????????:morning: :morning: :morning:

ITS OLD.