Dake Bible Discussion BoardPlease pray for my wife?

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Re: Please pray for my wife?

Post by Ironman »

Thank you Ray, Thank you Titus213, the chemo sure knocks the human body around. My wife's eyes were never a trouble to her, now she is having all sorts of problems with them. Some doctors are finally admitting, "Well the chemo affects all types of cells and eyes are very delicate! We know God has intervened we have done our part, He will do His, I have no doubt! Thank you all again for your prayers. I will keep you all updated.
Last edited by Ironman on Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

macca
After the Holy Ghost Has Come Upon You, Ye Shall Be My Witnesses

Post by macca »

Praying brother
macca

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

macca wrote:Praying brother
macca
Thank you macca! We appreciate the prayers, the brotherly and Christian love and unity we have received from all on here!

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

i contacted a third and i prayed with this woman and the Power fell on her.
she like the others prayed....
my heart and soul are with you.

branham1965 wrote:i contacted two powerhouse ministries to pray for her.

my heart and prayers are with you both .

Ironman

Post by Ironman »

branham1965 wrote:i contacted a third and i prayed with this woman and the Power fell on her.

We thank God almighty, and thank you billy, and we thank all of you here. The blood is clearing in the bad eye and her eyesight has improved over night. Doctor said the eye could take many weeks to repair and heal, from what I can see it is happening rapidly, maybe a few days or less! Praise God almighty, we have done our part, God as always does His without fail.

Justaned
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by Justaned »

Ironman wrote:
branham1965 wrote:i contacted a third and i prayed with this woman and the Power fell on her.

We thank God almighty, and thank you billy, and we thank all of you here. The blood is clearing in the bad eye and her eyesight has improved over night. Doctor said the eye could take many weeks to repair and heal, from what I can see it is happening rapidly, maybe a few days or less! Praise God almighty, we have done our part, God as always does His without fail.
Let all glory and praise go to God.

Ironman

Post by Ironman »

"Let all glory and praise go to God."

Thank you Justaned. And my wife and I personally thank you, and all on here who thought enough of her to take the time out to pray to the Father for her on her behalf. She commented to me that's its uplifting to know that people, strangers to her, care enough about her to pray for her. She said, that's more than some family members would do for her! I told her that's what followers of Christ Jesus do for each other!

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

Reverend Angley is sending a blessed cloth to her.
many have been healed in Africa and other places all over the world by his blest cloths.Acts 19:11-12.
Ironman wrote:
"Let all glory and praise go to God."

Thank you Justaned. And my wife and I personally thank you, and all on here who thought enough of her to take the time out to pray to the Father for her on her behalf. She commented to me that's its uplifting to know that people, strangers to her, care enough about her to pray for her. She said, that's more than some family members would do for her! I told her that's what followers of Christ Jesus do for each other!

Ironman

Post by Ironman »

I would like to firstly and every day of my life, thank God, and also my friends on here for the prayers and good wishes for my wife. Her eyes have cleared up perfectly and all is good again! Thank you all. Cheers, Ironman.

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

Ironman wrote:I would like to firstly and every day of my life, thank God, and also my friends on here for the prayers and good wishes for my wife. Her eyes have cleared up perfectly and all is good again! Thank you all. Cheers, Ironman.
I am so happy for you both.
Bless the Lord!!!!!!!!! i feel i could almost fly through the sky right now.

Hallelujah!!!!!!