Dake Bible Discussion BoardPastor taking anti-depressants

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
bibleman
Administrator

Re: Pastor taking anti-depressants

Post by bibleman »

branham1965 wrote:PASTOR
I MUST HAVE MISUNDERSTOOD YOU .Please do excuse my ...tone. :agrue: :agrue: :agrue:
im very happy for you if you are healthy.

my Sister in Florida has MS.She is in a wheelchair in a few months time.meds are helping her to move and function. thank God.
medication
bibleman wrote:
branham1965 wrote:ERNEST ANGLEY SAYS WE BELIEVE IN GOOD DOCTORS GOOD HOSPITALS GOOD MEDICINES....AND IN PRAYER.
ORAL ROBERTS SAID THE SAME THING 60 YEARS AGO.

ID BET THOSE TWO MEN SAW MORE HEALINGS BY THE PRAYER OF FAITH THAN MOST FOLKS....THIS SIDE OF THE BOOK OF ACTS...

Billy

I never said that a person can't take medicine or go to the doctor. Brother Hagin said he hadn't taken a aspirin in like 50 years! Does that make him hate doctors and medicines? No!

It is just that the WORD OF GOD WORKS! When it stops working and if I get sick then I can go to a doctor.

Till then I am staying with the WORD!

Isaiah 26:3 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.

Philippians 4: 8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
9 Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.
Billy,

YES, thank God for good doctors and good medicines for people who do not have the faith to be healed.

God bless
Leon Bible

http://www.ministryhelps.com
http://www.dakebible.com
http://www.dakebibleboard.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DakeBibleDiscussion/

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note
Rocky

Post by Rocky »

Looking the replies on here and maybe in every case we should not judge someone's faith because they are on medications, or because they go to doctors.
Honor physicians for their services,
for the Lord created them;
for their gift of healing comes from the Most High,
and they are rewarded by the king.
The skill of physicians makes them distinguished,
and in the presence of the great they are admired.
The Lord created medicines out of the earth,
and the sensible will not despise them.
Was not water made sweet with a tree
in order that its power might be known?
And he gave skill to human beings
And he gave skill to human beings
that he might be glorified in his marvelous works.
By them the physician heals and takes away pain;
the pharmacist makes a mixture from them.
God’s works will never be finished;
and from him health spreads over all the earth.(
Sirach 38:1-8) :scatter:

macca
After the Holy Ghost Has Come Upon You, Ye Shall Be My Witnesses

Post by macca »

This man is supposed to be the head,,,"pastor" or whatever of this church???
With that calling comes an anionting for that office.
That anointing covers all his wants and needs for that office and his ability to function in that office.
By his own addmission he has stepped out of God's covering for that position and left himself open for demon oppression.
He willingly goes over the past and becomes oppressed again and seeks the help of the world instead of God.
The anointing does not exist on this man, he is a phoney.

All you people that take experience over the word of God are calling God and His word a LIE, you have made yourselves judge of God and know more than HE DOES.

:2gunfire:
MACCA

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

get off it with that talk dude. when you have a sick family member you go to the doctor. DONT YOU?????

THE MAN IS A DUMBELL FOR SHARING HIS CASE.
macca wrote:This man is supposed to be the head,,,"pastor" or whatever of this church???
That anointing covers all his wants and needs for that office and his ability to function in that office.
By his own addmission he has stepped out of God's covering for that position and left himself open for demon oppression.
He willingly goes over the past and becomes oppressed again and seeks the help of the world instead of God.

All you people that take experience over the word of God are calling God and His word a LIE, you have made yourselves judge of God and know more than HE DOES.

MACCA

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

SPOKEN JUST LIKE I THOUGHT YOU WOULD.

my Sister in Florida has MS.She is in a wheelchair in a few months time.meds are helping her to move and function. thank God.
medication
bibleman wrote:
branham1965 wrote:ERNEST ANGLEY SAYS WE BELIEVE IN GOOD DOCTORS GOOD HOSPITALS GOOD MEDICINES....AND IN PRAYER.

ID BET THOSE TWO MEN SAW MORE HEALINGS BY THE PRAYER OF FAITH THAN MOST FOLKS....THIS SIDE OF THE BOOK OF ACTS...

Billy

I never said that a person can't take medicine or go to the doctor. Brother Hagin said he hadn't taken a aspirin in like 50 years! Does that make him hate doctors and medicines? No!

It is just that the WORD OF GOD WORKS! When it stops working and if I get sick then I can go to a doctor.

Isaiah 26:3 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.

Philippians 4: 8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
9 Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.
[/quote]

Billy,

YES, thank God for good doctors and good medicines for people who do not have the faith to be healed.[/quote]

bibleman
Administrator

Post by bibleman »

branham1965 wrote:SPOKEN JUST LIKE I THOUGHT YOU WOULD.

medication
bibleman wrote:

Billy

Billy,

YES, thank God for good doctors and good medicines for people who do not have the faith to be healed.[/quote][/quote]

Thank you Billy and glad to hear that your sister is doing better!

God bless
Leon Bible

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note
branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

DID YOU GIVE YOU CHILDREN VACCINATIONS???? DID THEY GET REGULAR CHECKUPS???? IM SURE YOU AND YOUR DEAR WIFE GET CHECKUPS.

IF A LOVED ONE GOT ILL WOULD YOU TAKE THEM TO YOUR FAMILY DOCTOR.....

macca
After the Holy Ghost Has Come Upon You, Ye Shall Be My Witnesses

Post by macca »

branham1965 wrote:get off it with that talk dude. when you have a sick family member you go to the doctor. DONT YOU?????

macca wrote:This man is supposed to be the head,,,"pastor" or whatever of this church???

MACCA

Get out of that box you have put yourself in Billy.
Your circumstance is ruling your spiritual life.
This thread has nothing to do with you, its about a pastor
Operating without God's anointing and claiming its God's will.
If we believe a lie because its easier than believing God than God
will let you be led away by your deceit.
Macca

bibleman
Administrator

Post by bibleman »

branham1965 wrote:DID YOU GIVE YOU CHILDREN VACCINATIONS???? DID THEY GET REGULAR CHECKUPS???? IM SURE YOU AND YOUR DEAR WIFE GET CHECKUPS.

IF A LOVED ONE GOT ILL WOULD YOU TAKE THEM TO YOUR FAMILY DOCTOR.....
Hi Billy,

Vaccinations? Yes.

Checkups? Yes.

If a love one got ill and for whatever reason (in that specific case) failures in prayer, faith and confession, and the desired result did not come.... of course we would seek out medical attention.

I have never said that I was against medical attention or the things in nature that help with the healing and ills of man.

But when a person refuses to discipline their mind and practice the prescribed course of action in Scripture - that will CURE the situation... then they are not living in the place that the mature Christian can live by simply practicing the Word of God.

What is wrong with living by the Word of God.... ??? I have found it works quite well.

God bless
Leon Bible

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

dont lay that insane religious rubbish on me.

did you take your sick loved one to the doctor???? yes or no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you tell me.....
macca wrote:
branham1965 wrote:get off it with that talk dude. when you have a sick family member you go to the doctor. DONT YOU?????

MACCA

Get out of that box you have put yourself in Billy.
Your circumstance is ruling your spiritual life.
This thread has nothing to do with you, its about a pastor
Operating without God's anointing and claiming its God's will.
If we believe a lie because its easier than believing God than God
will let you be led away by your deceit.
Macca