Dake Bible Discussion BoardPastor taking anti-depressants

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: Pastor taking anti-depressants

Post by branham1965 »

HERE IS WHERE YOU ARE WRONG PASTOR REVEREND ANGLEY ENCOURAGES PEOPLE TO GO TO DOCTORS AND GET MEDICINE AS DID ORAL ROBERTS.YOU LAY GUILT AND CONDEMNATION ON THE SAME PEOPLE TELLING THEM THEY SHOULD NOT GO.THEY ARE IN UNBELIEF SAYS YOU BY TAKING MEDICINE AND YOU HURT PEOPLE WHO NEED HELP.

ILL GO WITH REVEREND ANGLEY AND BROTHER ROBERTS.....THANKS.
IM NOT CONCEDING THIS TIME.YOU ARE WRONG AND IM SAYING SO.

bibleman wrote:
branham1965 wrote:He has a poor reputation with genuine Doctors and Psychiatrists and Psychologists .....my Doctor who heads OSU....and my Counselor say he and his kind are :neutral: :neutral:

HE IS A RELIGIOUS TEACHER.NOT A MENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONAL.
NOT IN ANY WAY AN AUTHORIZED OR CERTIFIED AMA PSYCHOLOGIST A PSYCHIATRIST WHO IS AN ACTUAL DOCTOR WHO CAN PRESCRIBE MEDICATION.
So does Ernest Angley, Oral Roberts and anyone else who believes in the power of God!

bibleman
Administrator

Post by bibleman »

branham1965 wrote:HERE IS WHERE YOU ARE WRONG PASTOR REVEREND ANGLEY ENCOURAGES PEOPLE TO GO TO DOCTORS AND GET MEDICINE AS DID ORAL ROBERTS.YOU LAY GUILT AND CONDEMNATION ON THE SAME PEOPLE TELLING THEM THEY SHOULD NOT GO.THEY ARE IN UNBELIEF SAYS YOU BY TAKING MEDICINE AND YOU HURT PEOPLE WHO NEED HELP.

bibleman wrote:
branham1965 wrote:He has a poor reputation with genuine Doctors and Psychiatrists and Psychologists .....my Doctor who heads OSU....and my Counselor say he and his kind are :neutral: :neutral:

NOT IN ANY WAY AN AUTHORIZED OR CERTIFIED AMA PSYCHOLOGIST A PSYCHIATRIST WHO IS AN ACTUAL DOCTOR WHO CAN PRESCRIBE MEDICATION.
So does Ernest Angley, Oral Roberts and anyone else who believes in the power of God!
Give me one quote or one book where Ernest Angley promotes psychology OVER that of Bible wisdom.

God bless
Leon Bible

http://www.ministryhelps.com
http://www.dakebible.com
http://www.dakebibleboard.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DakeBibleDiscussion/

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

HE BELIEVES IN GOOD DOCTORS GOOD HOSPITALS GOOD MEDICINES......i need to dig deeper.
HE AND BROTHER ROBERTS BELIEVED IN MEDICATION :angel:
DOES MR.ADAMS HAVE A MEDICAL DEGREE FROM ANY ACCREDITED UNIVERSITY???

bibleman wrote:
branham1965 wrote:HERE IS WHERE YOU ARE WRONG PASTOR REVEREND ANGLEY ENCOURAGES PEOPLE TO GO TO DOCTORS AND GET MEDICINE AS DID ORAL ROBERTS.YOU LAY GUILT AND CONDEMNATION ON THE SAME PEOPLE TELLING THEM THEY SHOULD NOT GO.THEY ARE IN UNBELIEF SAYS YOU BY TAKING MEDICINE AND YOU HURT PEOPLE WHO NEED HELP.

bibleman wrote:

Give me one quote or one book where Ernest Angley promotes psychology OVER that of Bible wisdom.

Justaned

Post by Justaned »

bibleman wrote:

bibleman wrote:

No one said he did. So why are you asking for a quote? Seems like you are trying to confuse the issue more than anything.

bibleman
Administrator

Post by bibleman »

Justaned wrote:
bibleman wrote:

bibleman wrote:

No one said he did. So why are you asking for a quote? Seems like you are trying to confuse the issue more than anything.
Ed my friend,

What is the issue?

God bless
Leon Bible

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note

Justaned

Post by Justaned »

bibleman wrote:
Justaned wrote:
bibleman wrote:

bibleman wrote:

Ed my friend,

What is the issue?
The issue is you challenge Billy to show you a quote by Ernest Angley that promotes psychology. Billy never even suggested that, so why ask for the quote? It gives the appearance you are simply trying to confuse the issue rather than accept that many well known Christians have agreed with taking medicine when needed for physical condition while we await God to manifest a total physical healing in our bodies.

bibleman
Administrator

Post by bibleman »

Justaned wrote:
bibleman wrote:
Justaned wrote:
bibleman wrote:

bibleman wrote:

Ed my friend,

What is the issue?
The issue is you challenge Billy to show you a quote by Ernest Angley that promotes psychology. Billy never even suggested that, so why ask for the quote? It gives the appearance you are simply trying to confuse the issue rather than accept that many well known Christians have agreed with taking medicine when needed for physical condition while we await God to manifest a total physical healing in our bodies.
Hi Ed,

Sorry, but no that is not the issue.

We are NOT discussing physical healing but a Pastor who is relying on mind drugs INSTEAD of the Word of God in the area of depression.

This is NOT physical but simply a failure to discipline the mind and thoughts.

God bless
Leon Bible

Justaned

Post by Justaned »

bibleman wrote:[

Ed my friend,

What is the issue?
The issue is you challenge Billy to show you a quote by Ernest Angley that promotes psychology. Billy never even suggested that, so why ask for the quote? It gives the appearance you are simply trying to confuse the issue rather than accept that many well known Christians have agreed with taking medicine when needed for physical condition while we await God to manifest a total physical healing in our bodies.[/quote]

Hi Ed,

Sorry, but no that is not the issue.

We are NOT discussing physical healing but a Pastor who is relying on mind drugs INSTEAD of the Word of God in the area of depression.

This is NOT physical but simply a failure to discipline the mind and thoughts.[/quote]

Any you got your MD degree when?

macca
After the Holy Ghost Has Come Upon You, Ye Shall Be My Witnesses

Post by macca »

What degree has the woman in the shop Ed???
The word of God and faith in Its ability to work when used by a faith filled child of God is more than enough to set the devil running.

Rocky

Post by Rocky »

macca wrote:What degree has the woman in the shop Ed???
The word of God and faith in Its ability to work when used by a faith filled child of God is more than enough to set the devil running.
:angel: Amen!