Dake Bible Discussion BoardPastor taking anti-depressants

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
Justaned
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: Pastor taking anti-depressants

Post by Justaned »

macca wrote:What degree has the woman in the shop Ed???
The word of God and faith in Its ability to work when used by a faith filled child of God is more than enough to set the devil running.
What shop?

I never denied God and faith has an ability to work. I said that unless God manifested an instantaneous healing there was going to be some time that passes. If taking a drug during the time helps who can say it was not of God to use the drug?

Justaned
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by Justaned »

All this nonsense and bickering is starting to depress me. It is as if I was in Sunday Service at Bibleman's church.
Give me pills! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

bibleman
Administrator

Post by bibleman »

Justaned wrote:All this nonsense and bickering is starting to depress me. It is as if I was in Sunday Service at Bibleman's church.

Well Ed,

You have two choices to get relief from your depression!

1) Take a pill from the Doctor.
2) Keep your mind stayed on the Lord. Isaiah 26:3 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.

What is your choice?

God bless
Leon Bible

http://www.ministryhelps.com
http://www.dakebible.com
http://www.dakebibleboard.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DakeBibleDiscussion/

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note

Justaned

Post by Justaned »

bibleman wrote:
Justaned wrote:All this nonsense and bickering is starting to depress me. It is as if I was in Sunday Service at Bibleman's church.

Well Ed,

2) Keep your mind stayed on the Lord. Isaiah 26:3 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.

What is your choice?
Not attending any of your Sunday Services so I don't get depressed to start with. :mrgreen:

bibleman
Administrator

Post by bibleman »

Justaned wrote:
bibleman wrote:

Well Ed,

What is your choice?
Not attending any of your Sunday Services so I don't get depressed to start with. :mrgreen:
We have services on Wednesday evening where I teach from the Dake Chart!

You could get depressed there as well!

God bless
Leon Bible

http://www.ministryhelps.com
http://www.dakebible.com
http://www.dakebibleboard.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DakeBibleDiscussion/

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note

Justaned

Post by Justaned »

bibleman wrote:
Justaned wrote:
bibleman wrote:

Well Ed,

What is your choice?
We have services on Wednesday evening where I teach from the Dake Chart!

You could get depressed there as well!
UGH! Sunday and Wednesday that is depression upon depression. Oh my aching back. I think I threw my hickymoshy out

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

my late Pastor said they are trying to help bound people and touch the spirit realms with natural means.

it takes real power with God to deliver captives.he HAD it .he never jibbed about it.

you cant talk them :vamp: :evilbat: out. +hammer +hammer +hammer

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

in saying this the devil lives in extremes.
there needs to be balance.
branham1965 wrote:my late Pastor said they are trying to help bound people and touch the spirit realms with natural means.

it takes real power with God to deliver captives.he HAD it .he never jibbed about it.

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

i need to clarify sometimes its chemical =physiological.other times it needs Christian counseling ...other times it needs medication in a Doctor's view.
and sometimes it needs to be expelled....in the Blood Name of Jesus.

im listening to some wonderful older audio tapes by dear Pat Robertson on spiritual warfare.ive been so so helped and blessed by him over the years.......as were my Granny and Grandpa.

branham1965 wrote:in saying this the devil lives in extremes.
branham1965 wrote:my late Pastor said they are trying to help bound people and touch the spirit realms with natural means.

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

i speak as a layman.not a Pastor or any of the Gifts in Ephesians.i respect the Ministry very very much.

branham1965 wrote:i need to clarify sometimes its chemical =physiological.other times it needs Christian counseling ...other times it needs medication in a Doctor's view.
and sometimes it needs to be expelled....in the Blood Name of Jesus.

im listening to some wonderful older audio tapes by dear Pat Robertson on spiritual warfare.ive been so so helped and blessed by him over the years.......as were my Granny and Grandpa.

branham1965 wrote:in saying this the devil lives in extremes.