Dake Bible Discussion BoardNoah and his family are saved, why his sons and their wives?

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
Justaned
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: Noah and his family are saved, why his sons and their wi

Post by Justaned »

bibleman wrote: Let's set the record straight Ed,
The Purpose of Satan in Producing Giants:

It was the purpose of Satan and his fallen angels to corrupt the human race and thereby do away with pure Adamite stock through whom the Seed of the woman should come. This would avert their own doom and make it possible for Satan and his kingdom to keep control of the earth indefinitely. It was said to Adam and Eve that the Seed of the woman would defeat Satan and restore man's dominion (Gen. 3:15). The only way for Satan to avoid this predicted defeat was to corrupt the pure Adamite line so that the coming of the Seed of the woman into the world would be made impossible. This he tried to accomplish by sending fallen angels to marry the daughters of men (Gen. 6:1-4), thus producing the giant nations through them.

Satan almost succeeded in his plan during the first episode, for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth; of all the multitudes Noah and his sons were the only pure Adamites left to be preserved by the ark (Gen. 6:8-13; 1Pet. 3:19-20). The main object of the flood was to do away with this Satanic corruption, destroy the giants, and preserve the pure Adamite line, thus guaranteeing of the coming of the Seed of the woman, as God planned.

Finis Jennings Dake, Dake's Annotated Reference Bible: Containing the Old and New Testaments of the Authorized or King James Version Text, (Lawrenceville, GA: Dake Bible Sales, Inc., 1997), WORDsearch CROSS e-book, Under: "Chapter 6".
Where is that found in scripture? I know the bible references are in scripture but where is this story knitted together in scirpture? Genesis 3:15 (NASB)
15 And I will put enmity Between you and the woman, And between your seed and her seed; He shall bruise you on the head, And you shall bruise him on the heel."
I see no mention of restoration of dominion here.
Genesis 6:18 (NASB)
18 "But I will establish My covenant with you; and you shall enter the ark—you and your sons and your wife, and your sons' wives with you.
I see no mention of pure Adamites here.
1 Peter 3:19-22 (NASB)
19 in which also He went and made proclamation to the spirits now in prison,
20 who once were disobedient, when the patience of God kept waiting in the days of Noah, during the construction of the ark, in which a few, that is, eight persons, were brought safely through the water.
21 Corresponding to that, baptism now saves you—not the removal of dirt from the flesh, but an appeal to God for a good conscience—through the resurrection of Jesus Christ,
22 who is at the right hand of God, having gone into heaven, after angels and authorities and powers had been subjected to Him.
Again no mention of pure Adamites here either.

There was no way for Satan to prevent his defeat, Satan answered to God (see the book of Job) Even his demon hoard responded to Jesus (New Testmant where demons talked to and made requests and responded to Jesus)

Man never lost dominion over what he was given dominion of. As for the earth God created it, God owns it and God alone will destroy it.
Genesis 14:19 (NKJV)
19 And he blessed him and said: "Blessed be Abram of God Most High, Possessor of heaven and earth;

Exodus 19:5 (NKJV)
5 Now therefore, if you will indeed obey My voice and keep My covenant, then you shall be a special treasure to Me above all people; for all the earth is Mine.

Deuteronomy 10:14 (NKJV)
14 Indeed heaven and the highest heavens belong to the Lord your God, also the earth with all that is in it.

the earth is the Lord's.

1 Chronicles 29:11 (NKJV)
11 Yours, O Lord, is the greatness, The power and the glory, The victory and the majesty; For all that is in heaven and in earth is Yours; Yours is the kingdom, O Lord, And You are exalted as head over all.

Job 41:11 (NKJV)
11 Who has preceded Me, that I should pay him? Everything under heaven is Mine.

Psalms 24:1 (NKJV)
1 A Psalm of David. The earth is the Lord's, and all its fullness, The world and those who dwell therein.

Psalms 50:10 (NKJV)
10 For every beast of the forest is Mine, And the cattle on a thousand hills.

Psalms 89:11 (NKJV)
11 The heavens are Yours, the earth also is Yours; The world and all its fullness, You have founded them.

Psalms 104:24 (NKJV)
24 O Lord, how manifold are Your works! In wisdom You have made them all. The earth is full of Your possessions--

Daniel 5:23 (NKJV)
23 And you have lifted yourself up against the Lord of heaven. They have brought the vessels of His house before you, and you and your lords, your wives and your concubines, have drunk wine from them. And you have praised the gods of silver and gold, bronze and iron, wood and stone, which do not see or hear or know; and the God who holds your breath in His hand and owns all your ways, you have not glorified

Matthew 5:34-35 (NKJV)
34 But I say to you, do not swear at all: neither by heaven, for it is God's throne; 35 nor by the earth, for it is His footstool; nor by Jerusalem, for it is the city of the great King.

1 Corinthians 10:26 (NKJV)
26 for "the earth is the Lord's, and all its fullness."

1 Corinthians 10:28 (NKJV)
28 But if anyone says to you, "This was offered to idols," do not eat it for the sake of the one who told you, and for conscience' sake; for "the earth is the Lord's, and all its fullness."

When Satan is thrown in the Lake of Fire this earth will shortly be destroyed by fire and replaced with a new Heaven and New Earth.
Last edited by Justaned on Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

bibleman
Administrator

Post by bibleman »

Justaned wrote:

It was the purpose of Satan and his fallen angels to corrupt the human race and thereby do away with pure Adamite stock through whom the Seed of the woman should come. This would avert their own doom and make it possible for Satan and his kingdom to keep control of the earth indefinitely. It was said to Adam and Eve that the Seed of the woman would defeat Satan and restore man's dominion (Gen. 3:15). The only way for Satan to avoid this predicted defeat was to corrupt the pure Adamite line so that the coming of the Seed of the woman into the world would be made impossible. This he tried to accomplish by sending fallen angels to marry the daughters of men (Gen. 6:1-4), thus producing the giant nations through them.

Satan almost succeeded in his plan during the first episode, for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth; of all the multitudes Noah and his sons were the only pure Adamites left to be preserved by the ark (Gen. 6:8-13; 1Pet. 3:19-20). The main object of the flood was to do away with this Satanic corruption, destroy the giants, and preserve the pure Adamite line, thus guaranteeing of the coming of the Seed of the woman, as God planned.

Finis Jennings Dake, Dake's Annotated Reference Bible: Containing the Old and New Testaments of the Authorized or King James Version Text, (Lawrenceville, GA: Dake Bible Sales, Inc., 1997), WORDsearch CROSS e-book, Under: "Chapter 6".
Where is that found in scripture? I know the bible references are in scripture but where is this story knitted together in scirpture? Genesis 3:15 (NASB)
15 And I will put enmity Between you and the woman, And between your seed and her seed; He shall bruise you on the head, And you shall bruise him on the heel."
18 "But I will establish My covenant with you; and you shall enter the ark—you and your sons and your wife, and your sons' wives with you.
20 who once were disobedient, when the patience of God kept waiting in the days of Noah, during the construction of the ark, in which a few, that is, eight persons, were brought safely through the water.
21 Corresponding to that, baptism now saves you—not the removal of dirt from the flesh, but an appeal to God for a good conscience—through the resurrection of Jesus Christ,
22 who is at the right hand of God, having gone into heaven, after angels and authorities and powers had been subjected to Him.

There was no way for Satan to prevent his defeat, Satan answered to God (see the book of Job) Even his demon hoard responded to Jesus (New Testmant where demons talked to and made requests and responded to Jesus)

Man never lost dominion over what he was given dominion of. When Satan is thrown in the Lake of Fire this earth will shortly be destroyed by fire and replaced with a new Heaven and New Earth.
So once again you disagree with Dake.... right?

Here is what Dake taught: The main object of the flood was to do away with this Satanic corruption, destroy the giants, and preserve the pure Adamite line, thus guaranteeing of the coming of the Seed of the woman, as God planned.

God bless
Leon Bible

http://www.ministryhelps.com
http://www.dakebible.com
http://www.dakebibleboard.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DakeBibleDiscussion/

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note

Justaned
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by Justaned »

bibleman wrote:
Justaned wrote:

Man never lost dominion over what he was given dominion of. When Satan is thrown in the Lake of Fire this earth will shortly be destroyed by fire and replaced with a new Heaven and New Earth.
On this comment of his, I think he was mistaken. God is the owner of the earth, and no where in scripture does it talk of being a pure Adamite. It is man's conjecture and should not be taught as fact but merely as opinion.

Justaned

Post by Justaned »

So there is not mistake here is who scripture says is the owner of the earth
Genesis 14:19 (NKJV)
19 And he blessed him and said: "Blessed be Abram of God Most High, Possessor of heaven and earth;

Exodus 19:5 (NKJV)
5 Now therefore, if you will indeed obey My voice and keep My covenant, then you shall be a special treasure to Me above all people; for all the earth is Mine.

Deuteronomy 10:14 (NKJV)
14 Indeed heaven and the highest heavens belong to the Lord your God, also the earth with all that is in it.

the earth is the Lord's.

1 Chronicles 29:11 (NKJV)
11 Yours, O Lord, is the greatness, The power and the glory, The victory and the majesty; For all that is in heaven and in earth is Yours; Yours is the kingdom, O Lord, And You are exalted as head over all.

Job 41:11 (NKJV)
11 Who has preceded Me, that I should pay him? Everything under heaven is Mine.

Psalms 24:1 (NKJV)
1 A Psalm of David. The earth is the Lord's, and all its fullness, The world and those who dwell therein.

Psalms 50:10 (NKJV)
10 For every beast of the forest is Mine, And the cattle on a thousand hills.

Psalms 89:11 (NKJV)
11 The heavens are Yours, the earth also is Yours; The world and all its fullness, You have founded them.

Psalms 104:24 (NKJV)
24 O Lord, how manifold are Your works! In wisdom You have made them all. The earth is full of Your possessions--

Daniel 5:23 (NKJV)
23 And you have lifted yourself up against the Lord of heaven. They have brought the vessels of His house before you, and you and your lords, your wives and your concubines, have drunk wine from them. And you have praised the gods of silver and gold, bronze and iron, wood and stone, which do not see or hear or know; and the God who holds your breath in His hand and owns all your ways, you have not glorified

Matthew 5:34-35 (NKJV)
34 But I say to you, do not swear at all: neither by heaven, for it is God's throne; 35 nor by the earth, for it is His footstool; nor by Jerusalem, for it is the city of the great King.

1 Corinthians 10:26 (NKJV)
26 for "the earth is the Lord's, and all its fullness."

1 Corinthians 10:28 (NKJV)
28 But if anyone says to you, "This was offered to idols," do not eat it for the sake of the one who told you, and for conscience' sake; for "the earth is the Lord's, and all its fullness."

bibleman
Administrator

Post by bibleman »

Justaned wrote:
bibleman wrote:
Justaned wrote:

On this comment of his, I think he was mistaken. God is the owner of the earth, and no where in scripture does it talk of being a pure Adamite. It is man's conjecture and should not be taught as fact but merely as opinion.
Well Ed you have every right to disagree, that is your choice.

BUT - It also shows that you disagree with Dake on the Pre-Adamite World teaching... as well as this teaching... and a host of others. In fact your agreement with Dake is more than likely less that 1% of anything. ANd you seem to take great efforts to only be on this site to be AGAINST Biblical teaching. And quite frankly it is getting old.

Again that is your right, but it is also my right to agree with Dake, when he agrees with the Bible.

And on this issue Dake is right... and for me to give any credence to an amateur, anti-Biblical understanding, as what you seem to have... up against a mature theological Bible Based understanding of Scripture... is NEVER gong to happen.

So stay in ignorance if you like it is your choice.

God bless
Leon Bible

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note

bibleman
Administrator

Post by bibleman »

Justaned wrote:So there is not mistake here is who scripture says is the owner of the earth

Correct Ed,

Psalm 115:16 The heaven, even the heavens, are the LORD'S: but the earth hath he given to the children of men.

God bless
Leon Bible

Rocky

Post by Rocky »

Leon wrote:So once again you disagree with Dake.... right?
Of course he does. Ed has a version of God that does not line up with the bible, a cold murderous god who kills innocent children. And will never understand Gods plan for man as a whole. Ed does not know how to harmonize scripture this is evident in his comment here:
Ed: I know the bible references are in scripture but where is this story knitted together in scripture
And also his cold statement to macca:
Ed: The children died in Noah's Flood so get over it.
Ed as admitted the references are there but clearly he has not even studied this out or he would agree with Dake on this. Ed is unable to see the big picture here, if he would only allow people to help him with this he would see it.. And no Ed I am not attacking you as a person, just your understanding of this..

Justaned

Post by Justaned »

Rocky wrote:
Of course he does. Ed has a version of God that does not line up with the bible, a cold murderous god who kills innocent children. And will never understand Gods plan for man as a whole. Ed does not know how to harmonize scripture this is evident in his comment here:
Ed: I know the bible references are in scripture but where is this story knitted together in scripture
Ed as admitted the references are there but clearly he has not even studied this out or he would agree with Dake on this. Ed is unable to see the big picture here, if he would only allow people to help him with this he would see it.. And no Ed I am not attacking you as a person, just your understanding of this..

Rocky
I admitted the references existed but they did not say or imply what Dake said they do.
I can't agree to anyone that says God does not own, rule and control this world. As the scriptures I post clearly show God does own, rule and controls the world.

bibleman
Administrator

Post by bibleman »

Justaned wrote:
Rocky wrote:

Rocky
I admitted the references existed but they did not say or imply what Dake said they do.
I can't agree to anyone that says God does not own, rule and control this world. As the scriptures I post clearly show God does own, rule and controls the world.
Matthew 16:19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

God bless
Leon Bible

Justaned

Post by Justaned »

bibleman wrote:
Justaned wrote:
bibleman wrote:
Justaned wrote:

Well Ed you have every right to disagree, that is your choice.

BUT - It also shows that you disagree with Dake on the Pre-Adamite World teaching... as well as this teaching... and a host of others. In fact your agreement with Dake is more than likely less that 1% of anything. ANd you seem to take great efforts to only be on this site to be AGAINST Biblical teaching. And quite frankly it is getting old.

Again that is your right, but it is also my right to agree with Dake, when he agrees with the Bible.

And on this issue Dake is right... and for me to give any credence to an amateur, anti-Biblical understanding, as what you seem to have... up against a mature theological Bible Based understanding of Scripture... is NEVER gong to happen.

So stay in ignorance if you like it is your choice.

Prove me wrong show me scripture that supports what you or Dake are saying that is all I'm asking for. You give scripture but the scripture you have given up to now does not support yours or Dake's position.

You say I'm against Bible teaching, how so since I always use Bible to support my comments?

If you don't want me here just say the word and I will be gone. All I ask is you delete my profile.