Dake Bible Discussion BoardALL PREE ADAMITES SINNED

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

ALL PREE ADAMITES SINNED

Post by Ironman »

I have been thinking about this lately. maybe I'm wrong? The Pre-Adamites were in league with, and agreed with Lucifer's plan to invade Heaven and try and de-throne God, for God destroyed every living thing after this attempt to dethrone Him. This plan of Lucifers must have taken a long time to bring together for him to have the time to convince all of society that he ruled to join him, and he was given enough time to also convinced one third of God's angels to join him.

God would have known about this plan of Lucifers from the beginning and I think God delayed destroying the Earth and all therin for as long as possible to see who would join lucifer and who would remain faith full.

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Rocky

Re: ALL PREE ADAMITES SINNED

Post by Rocky »

I have head that as well and I believed Dake might have believed that. I have always believed that Demons are the spirits of the Nephilim, due to what the book of Enoch says. I know the book of Enoch in not canon but early Christians did read it and it is quoted by Jude in the bible, and eluded to in second peter.

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

I agree with both of you. I have read the book of Enoch, in fact I downloaded the entire book onto my pc.

We have discussed this before, in a topic started by frenchi; I don't know how to post the link to it so here it is as it was started.
"
frenchie

Wrestle Not Against Flesh and Blood

Post Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:28 pm

The Book Of Enoch

Any Body have some thoughts on the book of Enoch
Was it realy writen by Enoch?
How about all the names of angels not mentionned in the bible and the details of the trades teached to humans by fallens angels ?
Is it credible? thanks."

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

macca
After the Holy Ghost Has Come Upon You, Ye Shall Be My Witnesses

Post by macca »

Ever wonder why they cannot find any life out in space?
When Satan fell he took a lot with him, the earth was his throne and it was destroyed, so why not all the other dudes
that went with him? all around the earth in this universe is dead and God brought this planet back to life none of the others.
God has started with the original place of rebellion to redeem all creation back to Himself, once this place is restored He will bring the rest back
so He can be all in all as in the begining.

macca a citizen of heaven :mrgreen:

Ray

Post by Ray »

Ironman wrote:I have been thinking about this lately. maybe I'm wrong? The Pre-Adamites were in league with, and agreed with Lucifer's plan to invade Heaven and try and de-throne God, for God destroyed every living thing after this attempt to dethrone Him. This plan of Lucifers must have taken a long time to bring together for him to have the time to convince all of society that he ruled to join him, and he was given enough time to also convinced one third of God's angels to join him.

God would have known about this plan of Lucifers from the beginning and I think God delayed destroying the Earth and all therin for as long as possible to see who would join lucifer and who would remain faith full.

Haz,

We know from the Scriptures that GOD destroyed mankind and ALL that had the breath of life in Noah's Flood (EXCEPT those saved on the ark) Because mankind had become disobedient.

But correct me if I am misunderstanding you, You believe GOD destroyed ALL that was in a Pre-Adamite world Because Lucifer and 1/3 of the Angels became wicked and attempted to "de-throne" GOD (EXCEPT Lucifer and 1/3 of the Angels) Because Lucifer and 1/3 of the Angels had become disobedient.

Am I understanding your Doctrine here correctly ?

Ironman

Post by Ironman »

macca wrote:Ever wonder why they cannot find any life out in space?
When Satan fell he took a lot with him, the earth was his throne and it was destroyed, so why not all the other dudes
that went with him? all around the earth in this universe is dead and God brought this planet back to life none of the others.
God has started with the original place of rebellion to redeem all creation back to Himself, once this place is restored He will bring the rest back
so He can be all in all as in the begining.

macca a citizen of heaven :mrgreen:
I have thought this for quite a long time. Only have to look at the moon, totally wrecked. All other planets around the Earth are completely destroyed and void of any life at all.

Ironman

Post by Ironman »

Ray wrote:
Ironman wrote:I have been thinking about this lately. maybe I'm wrong? The Pre-Adamites were in league with, and agreed with Lucifer's plan to invade Heaven and try and de-throne God, for God destroyed every living thing after this attempt to dethrone Him. This plan of Lucifers must have taken a long time to bring together for him to have the time to convince all of society that he ruled to join him, and he was given enough time to also convinced one third of God's angels to join him.

Haz,

We know from the Scriptures that GOD destroyed mankind and ALL that had the breath of life in Noah's Flood (EXCEPT those saved on the ark) Because mankind had become disobedient.

But correct me if I am misunderstanding you, You believe GOD destroyed ALL that was in a Pre-Adamite world Because Lucifer and 1/3 of the Angels became wicked and attempted to "de-throne" GOD (EXCEPT Lucifer and 1/3 of the Angels) Because Lucifer and 1/3 of the Angels had become disobedient.

Am I understanding your Doctrine here correctly ?
Hi Ray.

Here's how I understand this question. They invaded Heaven in an attempt to dethrone God. Noahs flood was to destroy mankind and the giants. Not all life was destroyed in Noahs flood. Noah, his sons and their wives and two of all animals were saved on the arc.

The angels that sinned are bound in chains reserved unto judgment.

2 Peter 2:4; "For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;"

Some are bound under the river Euphrates;

Rev. 9:14, Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.

God had a reason for allowing Lucifer, now Satan access to Adam and Eve, so as to test them to see if they remained faithfull. They failed and Satan gained rule of the Earth again, but only until Jesus took that away from him!

Satan will be eventually bound during the Millennium,

Rev. 20:1, "And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2, And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3, And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season."

He will be let loose a little season to again test those who would still rebell against God.

Rev. 20:7, And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
8, And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea."

The Devil will then finally be cast into the Lake of Fire FOREVER!

Rev. 20:10, And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Ray

Post by Ray »

So Haz,

You believe GOD destroyed ALL living on the Earth in a Pre-Adamite flood Because of what Lucifer and 1/3 of the angels had done, Yet let Lucifer and 1/3 of the angels continue to exist into a new re-created earth.

Is that correct ???

Ironman

Post by Ironman »

Ray wrote:So Haz,

You believe GOD destroyed ALL living on the Earth in a Pre-Adamite flood Because of what Lucifer and 1/3 of the angels had done, Yet let Lucifer and 1/3 of the angels continue to exist into a new re-created earth.

Is that correct ???
No, I never said that at all! I said; 2 Peter 2:4; "For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;" Many are in chains bound, waiting judgment! Some are now bound under the river Euphrates, and will be let loose during the tribulation to torment men. Rev. 9:14, Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.

Satan regained temporary authority over the earth when Adam, who God gave authority to, gave in to sin and in so doing, it back to him. Satan will finally be bound for a thousand years during the millennium, be let loose again and then he will be cast into the lake of fire for ever! That's what I said!

Ray

Post by Ray »

Ironman wrote:
Ray wrote:So Haz,

Is that correct ???
No, I never said that at all! I said; 2 Peter 2:4; "For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;" Many are in chains bound, waiting judgment! Some are now bound under the river Euphrates, and will be let loose during the tribulation to torment men. Rev. 9:14, Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.

Satan regained temporary authority over the earth when Adam, who God gave authority to, gave in to sin and in so doing, it back to him. Satan will finally be bound for a thousand years during the millennium, be let loose again and then he will be cast into the lake of fire for ever! That's what I said!

Haz,
Many including myself believe the 2 Peter verse below speaks of The Sons Of GOD which went into the daughters of man From Gen 6, and speaks nothing of a Pre-Adamite rebellion.

2 Peter 2
4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;
5 And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly;

Gen 6
4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

The Book of Enoch has much to say of The angels who took Daughters of man and produced offspring.