Dake Bible Discussion BoardALL PREE ADAMITES SINNED

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Re: ALL PREE ADAMITES SINNED

Post by Ironman »

Ray wrote:
Ironman wrote:
Ray wrote:So Haz,

You believe GOD destroyed ALL living on the Earth in a Pre-Adamite flood Because of what Lucifer and 1/3 of the angels had done, Yet let Lucifer and 1/3 of the angels continue to exist into a new re-created earth.

Is that correct ???
No, I never said that at all! I said; 2 Peter 2:4; "For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;" Many are in chains bound, waiting judgment! Some are now bound under the river Euphrates, and will be let loose during the tribulation to torment men. Rev. 9:14, Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.

Satan regained temporary authority over the earth when Adam, who God gave authority to, gave in to sin and in so doing, it back to him. Satan will finally be bound for a thousand years during the millennium, be let loose again and then he will be cast into the lake of fire for ever! That's what I said!

Haz,
Many including myself believe the 2 Peter verse below speaks of The Sons Of GOD which went into the daughters of man From Gen 6, and speaks nothing of a Pre-Adamite rebellion.

2 Peter 2
4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;
5 And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly;

Gen 6
4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

The Book of Enoch has much to say of The angels who took Daughters of man and produced offspring.
2 Peter 3: 4, And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.
5, For this THEY ARE WILLINGLY IGNOTANT OF, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:
6, Whereby THE WORLD THAT THEN WAS, being overflowed with water, PERISHED perished:
7, But the heavens and the earth, WHICH ARE NOW, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

The world that then was, the original creation of the heavens and the earth spoken of here is the pree-adamite world. The heavens and the earth, which are now is this world which God restored to a habitable state in six days. This fact is what men are willingly ignorant of according to Peter.

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

is the book of Enoch in the Canon now??? :mrgreen:

i know that fallen angels fornicated with women because the WORD tells us so.just like the Pre-adamites.its in the Book. +pieface
Ray wrote:
Ironman wrote:

You believe GOD destroyed ALL living on the Earth in a Pre-Adamite flood Because of what Lucifer and 1/3 of the angels had done, Yet let Lucifer and 1/3 of the angels continue to exist into a new re-created earth.

Is that correct ???
No, I never said that at all! I said; 2 Peter 2:4; "For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;" Many are in chains bound, waiting judgment! Some are now bound under the river Euphrates, and will be let loose during the tribulation to torment men. Rev. 9:14, Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.

Satan regained temporary authority over the earth when Adam, who God gave authority to, gave in to sin and in so doing, it back to him. Satan will finally be bound for a thousand years during the millennium, be let loose again and then he will be cast into the lake of fire for ever! That's what I said!

Haz,
Many including myself believe the 2 Peter verse below speaks of The Sons Of GOD which went into the daughters of man From Gen 6, and speaks nothing of a Pre-Adamite rebellion.

2 Peter 2
4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;
5 And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly;

Gen 6
4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

The Book of Enoch has much to say of The angels who took Daughters of man and produced offspring.

Ray

Post by Ray »

Ironman wrote:
Ray wrote:
Ironman wrote:

Is that correct ???

Haz,

2 Peter 2

Gen 6

2 Peter 3: 4, And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.
5, For this THEY ARE WILLINGLY IGNOTANT OF, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:
6, Whereby THE WORLD THAT THEN WAS, being overflowed with water, PERISHED perished:
7, But the heavens and the earth, WHICH ARE NOW, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

The world that then was, the original creation of the heavens and the earth spoken of here is the pree-adamite world. The heavens and the earth, which are now is this world which God restored to a habitable state in six days. This fact is what men are willingly ignorant of according to Peter.

Haz,
"the world that was" which Peter spoke of is the Pre-Noah's Flood world.
"the heavens and earth which are now" are which was AFTER Noah's Flood,
which still exist to this day.

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

Ray wrote;
"
Haz,
"the world that was" which Peter spoke of is the Pre-Noah's Flood world.
"the heavens and earth which are now" are which was AFTER Noah's Flood,
which still exist to this day."
Ray, that's not so mate.
You say,
""the world that was" which Peter spoke of is the Pre-Noah's Flood world."

The world that then was, 2 Peter 3:6, states that it was in fact flooded and perished. How could it be Pre-Noahs world and be flooded and perished? if it was pre-Noah's flood, it would not be flooded and perished would it?

"2 Peter 3:6, Whereby THE WORLD THAT THEN WAS, being overflowed with water, PERISHED perished:

You said;
""the heavens and earth which are now" are which was AFTER Noah's Flood, which still exist to this day."
, That's correct.

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

titus213
Do Good to Them that Hate You

Post by titus213 »

Although I do believe in a world once ruled by Lucifer on this earth (based on Ezekiel 28 among other passages), I do agree that 2 Peter 3 is not talking about a flooding of that world. The reason is simple: v. 5 clearly refers to the days of creation we read about in Genesis 1, which have to do with the earth AFTER whatever cataclysm took place to make it waste and void. Therefore, the "world that then was" refers to the world known by Adam and his descendants up to the time of Noah.

Ironman

Post by Ironman »

titus213 wrote:Although I do believe in a world once ruled by Lucifer on this earth (based on Ezekiel 28 among other passages), I do agree that 2 Peter 3 is not talking about a flooding of that world. The reason is simple: v. 5 clearly refers to the days of creation we read about in Genesis 1, which have to do with the earth AFTER whatever cataclysm took place to make it waste and void. Therefore, the "world that then was" refers to the world known by Adam and his descendants up to the time of Noah.

There is a difference between the world that then was, and the world that now I. Continue reading the next verse, v6, which says;

2 Peter 3:5, For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing1 out of the water and in the water:
v 6, Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:

The world that then was, being overflowed with water PERISHED. Meaning everything was destroyed, all life! Now the world that now is was overflowed with water during Noahs flood but it did not perish. Noah. his family and two of all animals survived. There was night and day as well. The world that then was, there was no light at all, nothing survived.