Dake Bible Discussion BoardDO YOU BELIEVE IN THE HOLY GHOST BAPTISM????

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

DO YOU BELIEVE IN THE HOLY GHOST BAPTISM????

Post by branham1965 »

i was wondering how many here believe in the necessity of the Baptism in the Holy Ghost with the initial evidence of speaking in other tongues????

bibleman
Administrator

Re: DO YOU BELIEVE IN THE HOLY GHOST BAPTISM????

Post by bibleman »

branham1965 wrote:i was wondering how many here believe in the necessity of the Baptism in the Holy Ghost with the initial evidence of speaking in other tongues????
Of course you know I do Billy!

God bless
Leon Bible

http://www.ministryhelps.com
http://www.dakebible.com
http://www.dakebibleboard.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DakeBibleDiscussion/

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note
branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

You sure do.You are rock solid in every single area.Reverend Dake and Sister Dorothy are proud .How blessed the Saints are at the GT. :Fade-color
bibleman wrote:
branham1965 wrote:i was wondering how many here believe in the necessity of the Baptism in the Holy Ghost with the initial evidence of speaking in other tongues????
Of course you know I do Billy!
Last edited by branham1965 on Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

have you noticed Pastor a change in peoples views on this???

Rocky

Post by Rocky »

I believe :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

macca
After the Holy Ghost Has Come Upon You, Ye Shall Be My Witnesses

Post by macca »

sure do :angel:

macca
After the Holy Ghost Has Come Upon You, Ye Shall Be My Witnesses

Post by macca »

Luke records "initial evidence" in Acts.10:44-48; 11:15-17; see note f col 1 page 136

So why all the fuss?

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

PEOPLE DONT BELIEVE IN IT TODAY MACCA.DONT YOU SEE THAT IN AUSTRALIA???
ITS BEEN ...CHANGED.

macca wrote:Luke records "initial evidence" in Acts.10:44-48; 11:15-17; see note f col 1 page 136

So why all the fuss?

Rocky

Post by Rocky »

Justaned wrote:Billy
I think your are saying speaking in tongues can't be faked. Based on what? If it can't be faked why else would we be given the gift of discernment? Which no one seems to seek or use by the way. I have heard many messages given in tongues that were actually flesh. Some people have stuttering tongues and think that is speaking in tongues. Others have practiced what they heard. Still others like TV comedians and Space programs have thought up a language and speak it.

I haven't read the book so I can't give a fair evaluation of it. Have you read it? I think MacArthur has mistakenly combined the abuses seen in some of the revivals and wrongly assumed they occur in classic Pentecostalism.
Oh I get what you are saying Ed, I saw two women arguing in tongues in church. And seen someone right in the middle of the preaching stand up and start screaming in tongues. So yeah they are people that get in the flesh. A lot of disorder in the churches around where I live. I use to hate bringing new people to the church I use to go to because people would scream and shake pews and scare all the children in the church, it was crazy and not in a good way.

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

Aussie humor, hope you all get it?

Rocky wrote;
"And seen someone right in the middle of the preaching stand up and start screaming in tongues."
He wasn't a Christian heavy metal singer was he? +highfive

:-) I know, I'm a bad . . . bad . . . boy! just ask macca!

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?