Dake Bible Discussion BoardA woman carried the message to win souls

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
Rocky

Re: A woman carried the message to win souls

Post by Rocky »

victoryword wrote:
Justaned wrote:Aren't you the one that is always hollering about judging people by their looks! :mrgreen:
Perhaps God considers her one of the most beautiful women He created.
Shame shame shame on you.
Certainly God does not look at the outward appearance but the heart. However, God is not the one buying the book. If you are trying to sell a book to an audience of people who look at the outward appearance, you either put someone on the cover that they will find visually appealing or simply just don't put a woman on the book.
I laughed and laughed when I read that. To funny.. +goofy

Justaned
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by Justaned »

victoryword wrote:
Justaned wrote:Aren't you the one that is always hollering about judging people by their looks! :mrgreen:
Certainly God does not look at the outward appearance but the heart. However, God is not the one buying the book. If you are trying to sell a book to an audience of people who look at the outward appearance, you either put someone on the cover that they will find visually appealing or simply just don't put a woman on the book.

Oh I totally agree but it has always been Rocky's position that we shouldn't judge by appearance. I have been saying that is human nature and it probably will not change this side of heaven. I was just having a little fun with Rocky fussing with him about the woman's looks which he obviously noticed.

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

i know i need to mellow out a bit.no offence guys.

i heard Bishop Posey say some look average and some like Betty Grable...thats all you guys were saying.

its not all snow and cold here in Ohio.

Rocky

Post by Rocky »

Justaned wrote:
victoryword wrote:

Oh I totally agree but it has always been Rocky's position that we shouldn't judge by appearance. I have been saying that is human nature and it probably will not change this side of heaven. I was just having a little fun with Rocky fussing with him about the woman's looks which he obviously noticed.
Yeah, I may be ugly but I have been made Righteous +goofy lol. :silly:

Rocky

Post by Rocky »

branham1965 wrote:i know i need to mellow out a bit.no offence guys.

i heard Bishop Posey say some look average and some like Betty Grable...thats all you guys were saying.

Betty Grable was Hot :mrgreen:

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

she sure was.

i love the silver screen actresses.did you know that Hedy Lamaar was a genius.And helped develop wireless technology and other stuff.She played Delilah in the Samson and Delilah epic.
thanks man for responding.
Rocky wrote:
branham1965 wrote:i know i need to mellow out a bit.no offence guys.

Betty Grable was Hot :mrgreen: