Dake Bible Discussion BoardPROOF OF A PREE-ADAMITE WORLD

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
Rocky

Re: PROOF OF A PREE-ADAMITE WORLD

Post by Rocky »

Ironman wrote:
Rocky wrote:
Ray wrote:Rocky,

YES and YES.
I believe God created the earth in six literal days as well. How ever I believe the earth to be much much older then 6-10,000 years old. I suspected you were a young earth creationist(YEC). There is no possible way the earth is only 6 thousand years old, I mean dinosaurs proves that, as well as science. I am not even sure how to begin with such a belief as YEC. let me make a bold statement; evolution makes more sense then YEC, but I believe both are false. without at least believing in some form of a Pre Adimite world the creation story is not possible.. Young Earth Creationism has reached a point of intellectual bankruptcy.The oldest rocks which have been found so far (on the Earth) date to about 3.8 to 3.9 billion years ago (by several radiometric dating methods). Some of these rocks are sedimentary, and include minerals which are themselves as old as 4.1 to 4.2 billion years. Rocks of this age are relatively rare, however rocks that are at least 3.5 billion years in age have been found on North America, Greenland, Australia, Africa, and Asia. To believe most of geology, geophysics, cosmology, palaeontology, archaeology, biology, zoology and astrophysics are wrong is a great error and only will help in proving Evolution as a fact and we all know evolution is not a fact.
Hi Rocky.

When someone can figure out when "In the beginning" was, then we will be able to figure out when God created the Heavens, the Earth, and all there in. John 1:1, Gen. 1:1. Both chapters start with the words, "In the beginning! So which one is "In the beginning." Is it eternity past when God originally created the heavens and the earth, or was it 6000 years ago?

Gen. 1;1; . . . . 6,000 years ago, God created the heavens and the earth? [Now if that's right then this should also be correct,]

John 1:1; . . . . 6,000 years ago was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God. v 2.The same was 6,000 years ago, 'in the beginning' with God. v3. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Scriptures when read in context teaches there was life on Earth before Adam. In Coll. 1:15-18 we read of Christ creating thrones, dominions, principalities, and powers in Heaven and on Earth. They were located somewhere in the heavens and on the Earth. Lucifer was given a kingdom here on Earth, as proved by the passages cited above. His own subjects were earthly creatures of various kinds which were destroyed when the flood of Gen. 1:2 came upon the Earth. God created the Earth to be inhabited by earthly creatures (Isa. 45:18). They are called "nations" in the above passages. The demons who are now Satans emissaries could well be the spirits of the pre-Adamites. At any rate they are not part of the creation at the time of Adam. Thus Isaiah teaches the the Earth was inhabited before Adam and was ruled by Lucifer, who's kingdom was overthrown when he rebelled.

Bible tells us that, "In the beginning [literally, by periods or ages] God created the heaven [Hebrew, heavens] and the earth," it does not say "Six thousand years ago God created the heavens and the earth," as is generally taught by man. Does anyone know just when the beginning was? If anyone does know, then they know more than God as revealed. If no one knows just when the beginning was then it stands to reason that we just do not know and therefore, we should not teach that the beginning was 6,000 years ago. As far as any man knows it could have been six billion years ago.

When we speak of the six days and the creation of the present life in Earth, we can speak with definate authority that it was 6,000 years ago. This can be seen by the lengths of the various dispensations since Adam.

Some teachers use Exodus 20:8-11; 31:17 to prove that the heavens and the Earth were created in the six days of Gen. 1:3-2:25, and therefore, that they were created about 6,000 years ago. However, nothing is said of the original creation of the heavens and the Earth in these passages. In these Scriptures the Hebrew, asah, meaning to make out of already existing material, is used instead of the word bara, to creat. These verses picture the re-creation work of the six days, and not the original creation "In the beginning." Asah never means to create.

Undoubtedly, God created and made the different parts of the material universe and each thing therein, using the same care as in the six days when He restored the planet Earth to a habitable state and made a new order of Earth creatures, after its destruction and ruin caused by the first war ever fought. This war was a cataclismic battle between God and Satan, when Lucifer invaded Heaven to cast God out. Satan was defeated and cast back down to the Earth, as is written in Isa. 14:12-14; Luke 10:18. This war was fought long before the days of Adam, for Lucifer was already a fallen creature when he came into Adams Eden. For an unknown period, there was an original social system on this Earth ruled by Lucifer as proved in (Isa. 14:12-14; 45:18; Jer. 4:23-26; Ezek. 28:11-17; 2 Pet. 3:5-7). Along with this origional social system there were land animals, birds, fish, and other creatures created, and they were destroyed in the flood of Gen. 1:2; Ps. 104:5-9; 2 Pet. 3:5-7. It is to this period that all fossils and remains of animals belong, as well as geological formations of the Earth.
Between these original creation's of God, "In the beginning' and the creations of the six days, is revealed the rule of Lucifer on the earth for an unknown period, his rebellion against God, the Earth's first sinful career, the defeat of Lucifer by God, and the overthrow of his kingdom by the first recorded flood on the earth in Gen. 1:2. Lucifer was the first ruler on the earth and he already had his period of Earth rule and his fall by the time of Adam.

In the work of the six days, it is stated that God with His hands FORMED each of the living creatures and man out of the dust of the ground (Gen. 1:20-27; 2:7-25; Job 26:13; Rom. 9:20; 1 Tim. 2:13). It is not only clear that God created the heavens and the Earth and all things "In the beginning," or each in its own period, but it is also clear the God FORMED all things with His hands. God formed both light anddarkness (Isa. 24:7). He did not do this on the first day of Gen 1:3-5, for at that time He merely DIVIDED them. Therefore THEY MUST HAVE BEEN CREATED AND FORMED before the first day. It is also stated that God with His hands FORMED the Earth (Ps. 8:3, 6; 90:2; 95:5); the heavens (Ps. 8:3; 9:1; 102:25; Isa. 40:12; the planets (Ps.8:3; Isa. 40:26; 45:12; 48:13; Heb. 1:10) and all things (Prov. 26:10). From a study of all these Scriptures and those on the creation af all things, it is clear that by the Word of God the materials were brought into existence, and then by His hands God formed the materials into the various parts of the universe. That is, as God spoke, the materials came into existence and as fast as they materialized He used them to form all things with His hands. (Ps. 8:3; 2 Pet. 3:3-9; Prov. 26:10).

Judging from what was done by God in six days, it took God a long time to originnaly create or bring into existence the material and use it to form with His hands each sun, moon, star, planet, and each creature that inhabits the vast endless universe. God took one day to merly divide the light from the darkness on this little planet Earth. How much time He originally took to bring into existence all the light and darkness of the entire universe is not known, but evidently He took a longer time than one day. God took one day to divide the waters which covered the Earth and restore the firmament and took one day to restore the earth and set bounds to the seas, therefore He naturally took a much longer period to originally bring the materials into existence and form the waters, the firmament, and the earth with its many mountains and valleys. God took one day to complete solar regulation in connection with the restored Earth, but He evidently used a much longer period to originally bring into existence and formed with His own hands the vast heavens and all the suns, moons, stars, and planets that are without number. God took two days to form the fish, fowls, beasts,, man and woman. He naturally took a much longer period to originally creat and form each inhabitant of the vast heavens and the many animals and inhabitants who originally lived on the Earth during Lucifer's kingdom, long before the chaos of Gen 1:2 and the six days of Gen.1:3-2-25.

In other words, if God took six days to restore one little planet to a habitable state and form new inhabitants for the earth, He would naturally take a much longer time to originally create and form with His hands the vast universe with all of its innumerable suns and planets along with their inhabitants

There is so, so much more found in Scripture regarding this doctrin, many dozens of Scriptures support this. If this is false teaching, it amuses me that no one comes up with nothing more than Noah's flood, which occured much later, did not compleatly destroy the Earth, shake mountains, turn them upside down, turned off the stars and the sun so that there was no light. God had already created the Heavens, they were in existence as well as the Earth only their lights were withheld from shining on the Earth thus causing darkness Gen. 1:2. There was no darkness during Noah's flood? There were men and animals on the earth before Noah's flood, and Noah and his family and the animals survived the flood and were on the Eart after it?

That the Earth ONLY was (became) without form and void (Hebrew tohu vabobu, litterally wast and ruin or desolate and empty), as in Gen. 1:2. That there were mountains of Earth that were shaken and turned upside down by an earthquake so severe, which no doubt caused the remains of animals to be deposited in the very depths of the Earth beneath many layers of solid rock, such as are now been found. Noah's flood never buried animals hundreds of meters beneath solid rock.

Many other scriptures apart from those above can be presented to prove the doctrin of a pre-Adamite world.

To try and put this in a nutshell, God created the heavens first, then the Earth, all in the beginning or in the dateless past (Gen. 1:1; Job 38:4-7). He caused the heavens and the Earth to be inhabited and gave Lucifer control of the Earth-kingdom, don't believe me, read, (Coll. 1:15-18; Rev. 12:12; Ezek. 28:11-18; Isa. 14:12-14).

Lucifer ruled the earth for God for an unknown period before he rebelled and invaded heaven to try and dethrone God.

This is not my idea, read (Ezek. 28:11-18; Isa. 14:12-14). He was defeated and his kingdom on Earth was destroyed by a flood and the fierce anger of God (Gen. 1:2; Jer. 4:23-26; Ps. 104:5-9; 2 Pet. 3:5-6).

The Earth was turned upside down, a process which caused all the present formations of the Earth. The flood remained on the Earth for an unknown period of time, and then God in six days restored the Earth to a habitable state and made Adam and Eve and his creation to carry out the original plan of God concerning the Earth (Gen. 1:3-2:25).

There were two floods which destroyed the Earth! The first destroyed it completly, the second not. Noah, his family and animals were not destroyed. Also the light, sun moon and stars remained shining upon the Earth.

God did destroy the Earth and flood it as Scripture plainly shows, There was Lucifers flood, and Noah's flood. Noahs flood was world wide because the only people left were Noah and his family who were on the ark with him. The purpos of Noahs flood was to destroy all mankind including the giants.

There are definate contrasts between the flood of Lucifer Gen. 1:2, and the flood of Noah. The two floods are completly different floods and occured at different times. The first, Lucifers flood is the flood on the earth "That then was." Noah's flood was on the earth "That now is."

Dake GPFM
Oh I agree, its just that Ray and Ed totally dismiss the pre-adamite world, so I am trying to show them science, and how erroneous it is the believe that the earth is only 6,000 years old. But I am getting no where with that venture because Ed said that the dinosaurs were planted by the Devil to get people to believe in science(yeah, he said that). I believe in the gap between Gen 1:1 and 1:2. and that the earth is much older than 6,000 years old, This can be proved both biblically and scientifically, but YEC put their fingers in there ears and go la la la la la at facts. I cringe when I see YEC join in debates about how old the earth is on forums or in person with unbelievers who are educated, it's embarrassing to say the least.. I so want Ed and Ray to see that YEC is crazy, but I know that is not going to happen.
Last edited by Rocky on Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

"Oh I agree its just that Ray and Ed totally dismiss the pre-adamite world so I am trying to show them science, and how erroneous it s the believe that the earth is 6,000 years. but I am getting no where with that because Ed said that the dinosaurs were planted by the Devil to get people to believe in science(yeah he said that). I believe in the gap between Gen 1:1 and 1:2. and that the earth is much older than 6,000 years old, This can be proved both biblically and scientifically but YEC put their fingers in there ears and go la la la la la at facts. I cringe when I see YEC join in debates about how old the earth on forums or in person with unbelievers who are educated, it's embarrassing to say the least.. I so want Ed and Ray to see that YEC is crazy but I know that is not going to happen,"

The old adversary is good at his work. He sure has most of the world believing nearly every thing he puts out there.

2 Cor. 4:4, teaches "In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them."

The god of this world has blinded the minds of them WHICH BELIEVE NOT! That's heavy mate. Paul call's them unbelievers! We either believe all the Word or its a wast of time believing only what we want to believe, our pet theories, men understanding, mens traditions, or finding it difficult to let go of old knowledge

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
Ray

Post by Ray »

Ironman wrote:
Ironman wrote:God created the heavens and the Earth,

God made man. God originally created the heavens and the Earth from nothing. God made man from the dust of the ground, already existing material. Not hearing any disagreement from Ed yet?
Gen. 1:1, In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.[ God created the heaven and the earth out of nothing.]

Exodus 20:11, For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

When God re-created the Earth to make it habitable for man God IN SIX DAYS THE LORD MADEheaven and earth. the sea, and all that is in them.

[God made them from already previously created material.] God virtually rebuilt everything to the way it originally was when He created it out of nothing. After He turned the mountains upside down, flooded the earth and turned off the sun moon and stars from shining upon the earth because of Lucifers rebellion, God was able to simply restore everything to its original condition.

Think about this. If it took God six days to re- create / restore the Earth, how long do you think it would have taken God to originally create all the billions of galaxies, stars, moons, planets and the earth out of nothing?

It says in Gen. 1: 26, And God said, Let us MAKE MAN in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

God said let us make man because God used the dust of the ground to make him. God never created man, God made man!
Haz,
Above you wrote:
"GOD never created man, GOD made man"

Clearly not in line with The TRUTH.

Genesis 6:7
7 And the Lord said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

Mark 10:6
6 But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female.

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

Ray wrote:
Ironman wrote:
Ironman wrote:God created the heavens and the Earth,

God made man. God originally created the heavens and the Earth from nothing. God made man from the dust of the ground, already existing material. Not hearing any disagreement from Ed yet?
Gen. 1:1, In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.[ God created the heaven and the earth out of nothing.]

Exodus 20:11, For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

When God re-created the Earth to make it habitable for man God IN SIX DAYS THE LORD MADEheaven and earth. the sea, and all that is in them.

[God made them from already previously created material.] God virtually rebuilt everything to the way it originally was when He created it out of nothing. After He turned the mountains upside down, flooded the earth and turned off the sun moon and stars from shining upon the earth because of Lucifers rebellion, God was able to simply restore everything to its original condition.

Think about this. If it took God six days to re- create / restore the Earth, how long do you think it would have taken God to originally create all the billions of galaxies, stars, moons, planets and the earth out of nothing?

It says in Gen. 1: 26, And God said, Let us MAKE MAN in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

God said let us make man because God used the dust of the ground to make him. God never created man, God made man!
Haz,
Above you wrote:
"GOD never created man, GOD made man"

Clearly not in line with The TRUTH.

Genesis 6:7
7 And the Lord said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have MADE THEM.

Mark 10:6
6 But from the beginning of the creation God MADE THEM male and female.
Hi Ray, read Gen. 1:26, where God first speaks of making man again.

Gen.1: 26, And God said, Let us MAKE man in our image, after our likeness:

God made man out of already existing material, the dust of the ground which was an original creation, Gen. 1:1, from nothing.

To create something is to make it out of nothing. To make something is to make it from an already existing substance or material.

Gen. 2: 7, And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?