Dake Bible Discussion BoardThe Book Of Enoch

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: The Book Of Enoch

Post by branham1965 »

:mrgreen:
big macca
nope sober as a judge.
macca wrote:Hey Billy! What you been drinking?
You old stirer you. :mrgreen:
Macca

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

G-Day big macca & billy. Reminds me of this song; do you know it billy?

Hear ye, hear ye
The courts in session
The courts in session, now
Here comes the judge
Here comes the judge
Here comes the judge
Here comes the judge
Here comes the judge

Stop eatin that fudge
Cause here comes the judge
Don't nobody buzz
Cause here comes the judge
Judge Shorty is presidin today
And he don't take no stuff from nobody
No kind of way

Hey boy, take off that hat
Where do you think you're at
I know where you gon be
If you don't heed my plea
I'm here to tell you
Courts in session
Order in the court now
Courts in session
Can't nobody smoke now
Here comes the judge
Here comes the judge
Here comes the judge
Here comes the judge

Here come the judge,
Here comes the judge
Yall here comes the judge
Order, order
What's the first case on the docket
Judge I got a boy here who can't dance
Can't dance? Ah
Ninety days, thirty days for boogaloo
Thirty days to learn how to shing-a-ling
And thirty more for the Afro twist
Can't dance, what is this
Courts in session everybody quiet now
Courts in session, here comes the judge
Here comes the judge

Is that the man?
No, your honor
Does he look like the man?
No, your Honor
Well, I'm sorry you got to go now
Ah ha you can't recognize the man
You got to stand guilty
Here comes the judge
Here comes the judge
Here comes the judge
Ah yes, here comes the judge
They caught him stompin down the aisle
Yes here comes the judge
I'd rather be lost in the jungle of Brazil
Than to face the judge
This morning the way he feels
Here comes the judge
Here comes the judge boy

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

I THINK ADAM CLARKE OR MATTHEW HENRY SAID IT WAS POSSIBLE...OR ONE BELIEVED IT.ITS ONE OF THE MAJOR GUYS.NOT A CORN FLAKE.
SEE 1 CHRONICLES 21:16.THAT MAY HAVE BEEN A CHRISTOPHANY.THEY ARE ALL OVER THE OLD TESTAMENT.
IM TALKING ABOUT THE ANGEL OF THE LORD IN ZECHARIAH 3:1-10 THATS IS A CHRISTOPHANY.
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO 1000 TIMES NO.... IM NOT TALKING JDUB JUNK.
READ BISHOP EUSEBIUS' CHURCH HISTORY.the very first one ever recorded by the way :|
YOU GUYS BELIEVE GOD HIMSELF :shocked!: CAME DOWN AND ATE "A ROAST" ((AS THE DEAR REVEREND DAKE SAID IN HIS FGBMI LECTURES)) WITH ABRAHAM IN GENESIS 18 RIGHT????? :mrgreen:
Justaned wrote:
branham1965 wrote: i think the Holy Scriptures 39 books Old Testament ;27 Books New Testament- name only One who is called ARCHANGEL . MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL.HE IS THE ANGEL OF THE LORD IN THE OLD TESTAMENT (called Christophanies by theologians )THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD....OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST.MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL means HE WHO IS LIKE GOD. compare Is.7:14;Matthew 1:23. Some commentators say this is the Lord Jesus.

Billy you are tangling Christianity with Jehovah Witness nonsense!
No valid Christian commentator that I'm aware of says Michael and Christ are the same being.

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

LOL.... :mrgreen: :lol!: :lol!: I HAVE NEVER MET ANYONE LIKE YOU HAZ.

YOU AND BIG MACCA SHOULD HAVE ...WELL YOU SURE GOT THOSE AUSTRALIAN SMARTS.

GRANDPA TOLD ME :BOY YOUR SO DUMB YOUR HAPPY. :mrgreen:

Rocky

Post by Rocky »

branham1965 wrote::mrgreen:
big macca
nope sober as a judge.
Macca

Please Billy stop listening to the JWs :mrgreen: No but really this kind of belief about Jesus being an angel is not a Christian belief, Just trying to help bro..

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

ROCKY

im not listening to those poor people.why are you saying that???they are in a mind controlling cult.

IN THE DARB READ NOTE F PAGE 66 COLUMN 4....AND READ NOTE Q 271-4
FINALLY READ PAGE 273 IN THE OLD TESTAMENT
"THIS ANGEL WAS A MEMBER OF THE GODHEAD " SAYS REVEREND FINIS JENNINGS DAKE ON PAGE 273 UNDER APPEARANCES OF GOD.
READ NOTE U PAGE 291 NEW TESTAMENT COLUMN ONE .REV 8:3.

CYRUS I. SCOFIELD AFFIRMS THIS IS CHRIST IN HIS BIBLE AS WELL.see notes on Hebrews 1 the Scofield Reference Bible.
Rocky wrote:
branham1965 wrote::mrgreen:
big macca
nope sober as a judge.
Macca

Please Billy stop listening to the JWs :mrgreen: No but really this kind of belief about Jesus being an angel is not a Christian belief, Just trying to help bro..

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

Hi Rocky.

Billy's right mate. He's not agreeing with J.W's, here

Check this out if you happen to have a Dake Bible. On page 26 in the notes under 'c,' read;

A clear example of more than one person in the Godhead, and also of the Bible teaching more than one Jehovah. The Hebrew for Lord here is Jehovah. One Jehovah on Earth rained down fire and brimstone from another Jehovah in Heaven (v 24).

Scores of times the phrase the angel of (from) the Lord (Jehovah is used, and it is clear from the scriptures that the angel is both Lord (Jehovah) and God (Gen. 16:7-11; 22:1-16), v. 11 being important.

Exodus 14:19-31; Numbers 22:22-35; Judg. 2:1-4; 6:11-24; 13:2-24; Zech. 1:9-19; 3:1-6; 12:8 etc; Acts 7:30-38). The literal meaning is that Jehovah sends another Jehovah as His messenger.

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

thanks old cobber.
Ironman wrote:Hi Rocky.

Billy's right mate.

Check this out f you have a Dake Bible. On page 26 in the notes under 'c,' read;

A clear example of more than one person in the Godhead, and also of the Bible teaching more than one Jehovah. The Hebrew for Lord here is Jehovah. One Jehovah on Earth rained down fire and brimstone from another Jehovah in Heaven (v 24).

Scores of times the phrase the angel of (from) the Lord (Jehovah is used, and it is clear from the scriptures that the angel is both Lord (Jehovah) and God (Gen. 16:7-11; 22:1-16), v. 11 being important.

Exodus 14:19-31; Numbers 22:22-35; Judg. 2:1-4; 6:11-24; 13:2-24; Zech. 1:9-19; 3:1-6; 12:8 etc; Acts 7:30-38). The literal meaning is that Jehovah sends another Jehovah as His messenger.

Rocky

Post by Rocky »

branham1965 wrote:ROCKY

im not listening to those poor people.why are you saying that???they are in a mind controlling cult.

IN THE DARB READ NOTE F PAGE 66 COLUMN 4....AND READ NOTE Q 271-4
FINALLY READ PAGE 273 IN THE OLD TESTAMENT
"THIS ANGEL WAS A MEMBER OF THE GODHEAD " SAYS REVEREND FINIS JENNINGS DAKE ON PAGE 273 UNDER APPEARANCES OF GOD.
READ NOTE U PAGE 291 NEW TESTAMENT COLUMN ONE .REV 8:3.

CYRUS I. SCOFIELD AFFIRMS THIS IS CHRIST IN HIS BIBLE AS WELL.see notes on Hebrews 1 the Scofield Reference Bible.
Yeah, but not Michael the arch anger. I thinks that's why I said the statement I made, sorry Billy.

Justaned

Post by Justaned »

Wait Billy made a connection between Jesus and Michael.

Scripture only references Michael by name
Daniel 10:13 (NKJV)
13 But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me twenty-one days; and behold, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, for I had been left alone there with the kings of Persia.

- - - - -- - - - -- - - - -- - - - -- - - - -- - - - -- - - - -- - - - -- - - - -- - - - -- - - - -- - - - -- - - - ---

Daniel 10:21 (NKJV)
21 But I will tell you what is noted in the Scripture of Truth. (No one upholds me against these, except Michael your prince.

- - - - -- - - - -- - - - -- - - - -- - - - -- - - - -- - - - -- - - - -- - - - -- - - - -- - - - -- - - - -- - - - ---

Daniel 12:1 (NKJV)
1 "At that time Michael shall stand up, The great prince who stands watch over the sons of your people; And there shall be a time of trouble, Such as never was since there was a nation, Even to that time. And at that time your people shall be delivered, Every one who is found written in the book.

Jude 1:9 (NKJV)
9 Yet Michael the archangel, in contending with the devil, when he disputed about the body of Moses, dared not bring against him a reviling accusation, but said, "The Lord rebuke you!"

Revelation 12:7 (NKJV)
7 And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought with the dragon; and the dragon and his angels fought,

In each of these there is no confusion that it is talking of an angel rather than a Christophany.

Only the Jehovah Witness suggest that Christ is Michael are one in the same. Billy can say what he wants but I believe the connection he made was related to his experience to the Jehovah Witness rather than by scripture or anything Dake said. That is why I commented as I did.