Dake Bible Discussion BoardA visit to the snake handling church!

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: A visit to the snake handling church!

Post by branham1965 »

You guys look like a couple newlyweds.You look great.How wonderful for you.You did it RIGHT.Very few people i know did it right.many that i knew from Warren are divorced.
And the glow of the Living Lord Jesus Christ is on you both. :angel: :angel:

Justaned
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: A visit to the snake handling church!

Post by Justaned »

bibleman wrote:
Justaned wrote:
bibleman wrote:
Justaned wrote:
bibleman wrote:
Ironman wrote: I dont believe it Bibleman, you are the spitting image of one of my best friends in the world, a pastor I be-friended in the WWCOG when I was there! He passed away several years ago! I miss him terribly.
Hum... I guess there can only be one incredibly handsome guy on earth at any one time!

Yes and if I die first you might be in the running to the title.

Bibleman
I'm sure you know this too. "It is hard to be humble when you are so good looking!" It is a burden all us good looking guys must carry. I see you also like to buffet your body at the buffet table. :mrgreen: It is all potential muscle that will come in handy when the great famine comes and you and I like camels can live off our reserves.
Well I like to think about it like I am a "prepper"! After all the skinny people die off I will be left to enjoy the earth by myself! (smile)

Seriously you just inspired me to head off to the treadmill!
Bibleman
Treadmill????????? :shocked!:
I have a theory when we are born each of us is assigned a certain number of steps. We can use those steps in any way we like but once they are used up you drop over dead. I ain't wasting any of my steps going nowhere on no stinking treadmill. :shocked!:

Besides I look at my girth as a vast warehouse of potential muscle.

You heard of the six pack abs well I got keg abs.