Dake Bible Discussion BoardStrange signs!

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
macca
After the Holy Ghost Has Come Upon You, Ye Shall Be My Witnesses

Re: Strange signs!

Post by macca »

bibleman wrote:Strange signs!

Listen at about 23:20 for a few seconds and you will see what I am talking about.

What do you think?

[video][/video]

I liked what i saw and heard, Dad was a very good teacher :angel:

macca

Rocky

Post by Rocky »

Justaned wrote:
Rocky wrote:I don't get it, what was I watching out for??? I am a little slow though lol..

Rocky if you had watched for about 2 minutes or longer from where Bibleman said you would see Hagin making faces, sticking out his tongue and implying he could not speak.
Oh I watched it, I still don't get it :scatter:

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

id cut my head off before i would badmouth this wonderful man. +pieface
bibleman wrote:Strange signs!

Listen at about 23:20 for a few seconds and you will see what I am talking about.

What do you think?

[video][/video]

frad70

Post by frad70 »

I'm glad brother Hagin could easily flow in the Spirit. Drunk people do stick their tongues out etc., the Written Word shows direct likeness between being filled with the Spirit and intoxicated with wine. Whoever doesn't accept it strays (even if not realising s/he does) from the Bible.

Justaned
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by Justaned »

frad70 wrote:I'm glad brother Hagin could easily flow in the Spirit. Drunk people do stick their tongues out etc., the Written Word shows direct likeness between being filled with the Spirit and intoxicated with wine. Whoever doesn't accept it strays (even if not realising s/he does) from the Bible.
:shocked!: :arrow:
Such a poor handling of scripture.

frad70

Post by frad70 »

You have the right to be wrong.

And I am not sure if you do express your disagreement with what Brother Hagin decided to do because he saw it as coming from the Lord but if you do please listen to this: If you show me more salvations, healings, sound books written by/accomplished through your ministry rather than Brother Hagin's I may consider your opinion of his ministry to be worth serious consideration. Perhaps you want to be a cadet talking about a field marshal's actions but if that is the case - grow up first.

Rocky

Post by Rocky »

Substitutionary Act?

Justaned

Post by Justaned »

frad70 wrote:You have the right to be wrong.

And I am not sure if you do express your disagreement with what Brother Hagin decided to do because he saw it as coming from the Lord but if you do please listen to this: If you show me more salvations, healings, sound books written by/accomplished through your ministry rather than Brother Hagin's I may consider your opinion of his ministry to be worth serious consideration. Perhaps you want to be a cadet talking about a field marshal's actions but if that is the case - grow up first.

So you think sticking ones tongue out, making faces and suggestting that you are not able to speak, preaches Jesus and Him crucified, buried and resurrected? And that brings people to Jesus? +goofy

victoryword
Knock and It Shall Be Opened Unto You

Post by victoryword »

So Ed, explain to me again how walking around naked for three years and cooking your bread with *, "preaches Jesus and Him crucified, buried and resurrected" like Isaiah and Ezekiel (respectively) did?

frad70

Post by frad70 »

Justaned wrote:
frad70 wrote:You have the right to be wrong.

So you think sticking ones tongue out, making faces and ... preaches Jesus and Him crucified, buried and resurrected? And that brings people to Jesus? +goofy
if it's from the Spirit it draws people to the Messiah - the Anointed One, as it is His Anointing then. It's very very VERY dangerous to criticise the present-day work of the Spirit. You seem to be either close to that or already in that pit. Please stay away from the spirit of the anti-Christ - spirit of the anti-Anointed One. He is an Angel of Light and those who attack the move of God often believe they do what God wants them to do.